Him or Him?

My cru(sh)...bestfriend

You were feeling weird, going out for dinner with a guy you just met and with his unknown friends to you is that really a good idea? 

'Accept or reject?', it was a dilemma.

You, on one side were feeling like cheating on Luhan because obviously, Sehun wasn't that invisible to you, you liked him, not as much as Luhan but enough to make you doubt and on the other side, why not? Luhan isn't free anymore, plus he never felt anything for you, in addition Sehun isn't your boyfriend and his cousin is planning on killing you.

You weren't sure of your answer, you hesitated but finally took a decision.

"Sure! Let's do it!"

『Next day in a famous restaurant』

'Thanks God, I had money to buy a new dress'

The restaurant was indeed for rich people, you entered a world full of money costed things, from spoon to the menu. You opened wide your eyes when you saw how much food costed there.

"Don't worry, my treat" Sehun assured you when he saw your reaction. 

"No... I was just telling myself that it seemed... delicious" You tried to hide embarrassment, you knew that he was rich but that doesn't mean he had to pay for your food "By the way, where are your friends?"

"They'll come in an hour... I took you here earlier because since Joon's birthday I wasn't seeing you... let's just be the two of us during an hour, we never properly talked, so it's an occasion" he smiled, angelic smile and your heart melted.

During one hour you talked about random things from your works, stuff about life to personal things. He was really comfortable to talk with, he smiled a lot, listened well and joked around for funny things. You also discovered that you were liking the same things. One hour passed quickly than you thought it could be.

"Hey! You were already there?"

This voice, you could tell who it was without even taking a lookand it wasn't like a melody to your ears, you turned around to see the couple behind your seat.

"Hey, cousin, Luhan! Yes, we were waiting for you guys" he said greeting the two people that came to you.

You stood up to, faking to be happy to see them and greeted the couple.

'Oh Sehun, how could you do this to me? Luhan and Joon? I thought you were my friend...God, I'm really not lucky'

"I hope this double date will be fun!" Said Joon really happy and excited.

'Double date? Date? Is it a date?'

"Ah no, Sehun and I aren't on a date, we just-"

"It's alright, you don't have to be shy! We are friends right? Just be comfortable"

Luhan were looking at you, surprised, you could tell by his looks that he was a little shocked but he let it slide.

'I'm sure she did it intentionally, this evil person, so that Luhan would hate me!'

The dinner went well, well is not the word, it was boring but you didn't went out tearing this time, Sehun were there to make up the mood whenever he saw you down.

Sehun took you back home and as always you didn't let him discover your home.

"Did you enjoy the dinner?"

You glared at him as if this question were forbidden.

"I asked about the dinner, not the persons we were with..." he justified himself.

You remained silence.

"I'm sorry..." he said whispering, sadness in his voice.

That was the first time you could here sadness coming out of him, you didn't even know this could happen to him. Feeling guilty you tried to explain your situation.

"It's not you, Sehun... It's between me and Joon and-"

"Luhan?" he asked a little annoyed.

You stayed silent

"I could see tonight how much you loved him and how much you hated Joon... It was really obvious... And I know too that you like me, even a little bit and... I was weird these last days... And tonight I think I was..."

He didn't continue since you were arrived near home and you had to go. You insisted to hear the end but he just said to forget it since it was stupid and foolish. You sighed desperate and went back home.

Luhan called you this night to talk about your 'relationship' with Sehun and all. You insisted on not being in love with Sehun but he obviously didn't take you seriously.

"Ah next week is your birthday, want something special?"

You almost forgot, with what happened with you, Luhan, and Joon this came out of your mind. 

"There's something but I don't know if I can ask you..."

"Tell me! It'll be your gift"

"Let's go ... to...to the camping we were in middle school?" You asked hesitating.

"The camping we were in middle school? It's really strange but okay, why not?"

"Will your girlfriend be okay with it?"

"Don't worry, she's going on a business trip with Sehun, we'll tell her whe she comes back"

You chuckled.

You and Luhan talked for more than two hours and tired you went to bed. You couldn't think straight, Luhan was accepting to go with you right? You pinched your arm to convice yourself that it wasn't a dream.

'Being one day and one night with him, alone, no Joon... Just one day, one night... I'm impatient, I can't wait for my birthday! Maybe something good will happen?'