Heart beating too fast

My cru(sh)...bestfriend

"Please fasten your belt young lady, we're landing to south Korea" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Finally home! How much did I miss my country? It was almost five years... Daebak, things surely changed here...' 

At that moment you saw your mom waving at you, happily.

"Oommmaaaaaa!"

"Uri Dal!" (My daughter)

You ran happily to each other and hugged warmly, it took such along time to separate you two after all, you missed those during those years being alone in America, you were so happy that your eyes were tearing. You tried to hide your face since it's embarrassing to cry in the airport but well, who cares in this situation?

"I.. Missed you Omma..." You said in her ears crying.

"Me too dear, me too" she replied, in the same state as you.

Breaking the hug you looked around searching for him, that one person. Besides your mom he's the most important person in your life, your crush since years, your bestfriend mistaken as your brother sometimes, the one who was fighting with you and apologized after even if he's not wrong, teh person who knows you better in the world -almost better, he never noticed your feelings though it was obvious- Lu Han.

"Omma, where is Luhan oppa?" You asked your mom, annoyed and stressed.

"Ah Luhan! I stopped by his house but they said he's on a trip..."

You sighed heavily, what a bestfriend you had... he wasn't there, he promised you billion of times that he would be there he even dared to swear but he was missing, he didn't came...You didn't see each other for years, you missed him so much that you were going crazy, today you hoped to see him but sadly he wasn't there.

"Don't be sad, after his trip you're gonna see him, maybe it wasn't his fault and he wanted to come" said your mom softly, trying to reassure you.

You nodded. You thought again and calmed yourself, she was right, he promised, that meant he wanted but couldn't. 'Maybe work trip' you thought. You tried to call him but his phone was turned off, instead you left a message telling him that you arrived safely and that you'll go to meet him as soon as he comes back from the trip and you didn't forget to mention how much you were angry that he didn't pick you at the ariport, you hated him for that.

Arriving home you entered your room like five years ago, nothing changed, it was the same as before, everything on the same place, you felt at ease to be in the same environment as since your childhood. Something was on your bed, a box, you guessed that it's your mom's doing. You opened it and saw your clothes for your future job, so elegant, so feminine and looked like expensive .

"Omma... Why did you buy it? You don't have so much money..." you worried.

"Kwenchana! It's my present for your graduation... You'll have to be classy for your job, my daughter is going to be the assistant of one of the most important person in Korea, you have to look good!" she exclaimed.

You thanked your mom, the two of you are not that rich but with love and faith, you couldn't complain about your life, she really must be the best mom in the world, working if there's no tomorrow, yet send you money every month and buy you clothes with always a smile on her face, sadness is forbidden.

Talking about your job you remembered to go somewhere.

"Tomorrow I'll go to Mrs Lu's mansion to pay a visit."

                       Next day

You wore something simple, a long shirt, a skirt which was kneelengthed and All Star's. You tied your hairs to a messy bun, and sprayed perfume all over your outfit. You went out and took the bus to Lu Han's house.

"Dear! I'm so glad to see you! We all missed you!" exclaimed someone as you entered the door.

"I missed you too Mrs Lu!" and of course a warm hug followed after that.

You talked with her as normal as before, nothing changed. She was talking about random stuffs as always, things that weren't interesting for you. After a while, she finally started to talk about an interesting topic, Lu Han.

"You know... Life is changing young people, he now has an apartment by himself, I don't see him as often as before, he rarely come... Besides he's so busy with work!"

You were surprised, he was always talking to you but didn't mention an apartment at all, on the contrary he told you that his mom was annoying him as always and barged in his private life as she pleased. There was no secret between you until now, you felt strange.

"He's coming back today, here the address, go and see him, I know you missed him"

Your face lighted up with a smile, she indeed knew you like her own daughter, your feelings can't be hidden in front of her, she's known you since birth anyway. You took the little paper from her hand, while thanking her by kiss and hugs. Immediately after you finished talking about your job -she'll become your boss- you went to discover Lu Han's apartment.

Your memory didn't deceive you, you managed to not be lost in the town and made your way to a building. It looked like an hotel, concierge, gold door, red carpet and so on and so for. You approached shyly and asked if Mr Lu was in his apartment. He wasn't arrived yet and you were asked if you wanted to wait in the hall. You took a look inside and it seemed too classy for an average girl like you so you told him you prefer to stay outside, bad idea, your legs hurt after walking for so long but you decided to stay. You waited for a long time, it was almost 7p.m and no Luhan. 'Maybe coming back tomorrow?' You thought. You decided to wait more for thirty minutes and if he's not going to appear you'll head home.

Luckily he arrived around 7:26 p.m, you could recognize his car from afar. You ran to him as soon as he parked, too happy to see the girl inside the car accompanying him.

"Oppa, who is that?" asked an unknown voice.