Her

My cru(sh)...bestfriend

"Luhan Oppaaaaa" you shouted as soon as he came out of the car.

He turned his head surprised and when he saw you he chuckled and opened arms to hug you tightly.

"Yah, you gained some weight didn't you?" He said teasing while trying to lift you up.

"Oppa, who is that?" Asked an unknown voice, soft, yet shocked.

Luhan broke immediately the hug and went to the girl to hold her hand and led her to meet you.

"He's my childhood friend,do you remember? We were neighbors back then." turning his head to you, smiling he said "Look there, she is the love of my life, Joon."

Your chest became to be heavy, breathing became difficult, your head was black, you couldn't think anymore, everything seemed wrong, the words he pronounced were wrong, this situation isn't right, it was too sudden, too shocking, too unpredictable, you didn't know what to think, what to do. You thought Luhan would never have any girl by his side besides you because of his promise in middle school but it's like life changed him.

"Childhood friend? Ah! I remember now! You told me she was like a little sister to you!-she stated reassured- Nice to meet you! Finally we meet, Luhan always speaks about you!" she said while giving you a hand to shake.

"Me too" you said replying her action with a smile, actually as fake as the words you just said, how could you be happy anyway? And her smile... She annoyed you, luckily it was already dark, they couldn't see it clearly.

You went up to Luhan's apartment, with the couple, when you made a foot in the light you could see Luhan and Joon holding hands talking about stupid jokes and smiling a lot. 'These people really love to smile' you thought. You too like to smile but right now you don't want to, you are not in the mood, you don't even know why were you there, you should have run away from them, far away. You guessed your heart couldn't accept that this was reality. You just arrived after five years of absence and he's there ignoring you and trapped in his world with Joon, even if the two talked to you, you felt like bothering or something, like a third wheel -no actually you were the third wheel- you could felt the awkwardness between you and Luhan, there was a gape because of those years, you couldn't recognize the friend you had before. 

When you entered his apartment you just made your way to the sofa in the big white room used as living room. The couple went to an other room before Joon came out to ask you if you wanted something to drink or eat.

"Water please" was your answer, you just said the first thing that came in your mind.

You could see her making her way to the kitchen. You could take good look at her, slim but not anorexic, tall, white skinned, black straight hair tied on a pony tail style, perfect make up, cute face, perfect outfit, jewelries that you assumed as expensive. You had to recognize that she was beautiful even if you hated it, her actions were soft as a princess, you could see that she grew up in the high society in a white bread world, instead of you. The kind of girl Luhan would fall in love with.

"Here your drink" she said with her annoying smile.

You bowed a little and thanked her as she gave you the glass of water. You couldn't look at her for some reason, you felt like dying and desperate inside, you wanted to be her  -not her, but Luhan's girlfriend- at some point that you were thinking about stripping her, so that she won't approach Luhan again but killing wasn't allowed by the laws, too bad.

The two of you were silent, no one knew what to talk about, you could see that she wanted to speak up but hesitated. Then Luhan after getting changed came out and broke the silence, you two sighed in relief.

"You didn't change at all! the same outfits, the same messy bun, the same perfume, you just got to gain weight!" He chuckled, you pouted, how could he say that you were 'fat' in front of her? That's not allowed.

"Okey okey, I won't make fun of you! Smile a little bit!" and he continued the conversation alone talking about what you missed in five years and stuff.

While you talked with Luhan, Joon got changed too and was about to went out because of work she has to prepare when Luhan asked to drive her home.

"Pabo! Think again! She'll be left here alone! I'm fine, someone will pick me up, don't worry."

He refused but Joon didn't want to let go. He then asked you if it bothered you to stay alone for few minutes while begging you with his eyes. You sighed, you couldn't say no even in this situation.

"Go! I will be fine"

Happy he looked back at Joon, she asked you if it was really fine, worried. You nodded, fake smiling (again), you did it a lot these last hours.

"Well..." Joon couldn't argue seeing your acceptance.

"Ah! While I take her back can you cook for me please? Kimchi, I missed your kimchi, please? We'll have dinner together okey?"

You chuckled at his cheesiness and nodded happily, you were happy that he acted this way when you knew that it was just a trick so that you'll let it go, this time. Felling a little relieved he went out with Joon. You headed towards the kitchen, you didn't know where to start, you were stranger to this apartment, before you would surely came to his house and did as if it was yours but today, it wasn't like that, you didn't even dare to visit other rooms while he wasn't there. Awkward, you were feeling being far from him, like you're some burden, some stranger who just popped in his life at the wrong time.

You finished to cook the dishes and set the table on, satisfied with all you did, you just had to wait for him, you checked your phone to just find it dead, out of battery. You sighed, you searched for a phone charger but nothing.

'Well, I'll just wait for him...' Thirty minutes, one hour, thirty minutes more... No Luhan... You started to panic, he said he was out for not too long, maybe something happened to him?