Disappointed

My cru(sh)...bestfriend

You went to Luhan's house after hesitating a lot, what would he say? He was tense on the phone call.

You said hello and went to his living room.

"What do you want to say?"

"I did think about what you said... For me being selfish... And you were right, I only thought of me, my pride and else... I don't want you to end alone, as you know you are very special to me"

He paused and took a good breath.

"I will only ask a question, do you really love Sehun? I mean, all of your heart, not a small part?"

He was too serious looking at you in that way, and that question was not just a random one, he was asking that to you for a long time already.

"What do you mean? I already told you, he's my boyfriend..."

"That doesn't answer my question at all..." He yelled a little "I'm asking you if all the love you talked about before is now on Sehun's side.."

This was getting more and more strange. You were stressed, asking it that way was really weird and you knew yourself, you loved him, you couldn't deny it. But still, you felt like he will never be yours...

"Luhan, I don't figure out why are you asking this to me.. Explain me..." He rolled his eyes, as if you were playing fool towards him.

"Fine, you won't tell... Then I'll have to warn you, some chaebol (heirs) was talking about Sehun's family having a contract with the fragrance's chairman... It was reported as a wedding contract and it was even before the two of you met. Everyone knew this... Even..." he sighed heavily.

Your heart ached, not that much but it ached. Not because you were heart broken but because you felt deceived by Sehun and you were ashamed in front of Luhan.

"That... That's not true... You liar" you felt angry towards Luhan for revealing the truth, you preferred to never know this or at least hear it from Sehun.

"I really love you, please don't fall for him that much, look for a better"

You went out of Luhan's appartment, and set your mind to talk to Sehun, you gave him an appointment. You have to know if this was all Luhan's lies or it was true. Yet you hoped this was not the truth, you thought about this being your chance to break up with Sehun...

'Bad me! Why am I thinking of that? Sehun is the sweetest boyfriend I could have in my entire life... Of course I want him to be by my side! But, Luhan is .... Aish!'

You were lost in your thoughts and couldn't notice Sehun seating before you, he was amused to see your face.

"What is bothering my girlfriend again?" he asked in a joking tone.

Hearing his voice, you looked down, not able to look at him. He tried in a childish thing to see your eyes.

"Stop it" you responded in a cold tone.

It startled him, he couldn't know why you were that angry.

"Sorry" he said guiltly

"Tell me... I heard, that you had a fiancée... Is that ... true?"

He was surprised, he wasn't there to talk about that, he thought it was a date.

"You know... My parents are some of those rich people who hate losing an oportunity..."

Would he say it?

"It was an oportunity so they grabbed it"

A tear rolled on your cheek, he didn't even deny it. It seemed as if it was normal to him because of his parents.

"I'm not that daughter of a rich man, I'm not a chaebol, I was thinking you could really love me..."

"I love you! Of course... I'm the one who is a chaebol... I'm the one who is not suited for you... Because of my parents I couldn't even choose my fiancé alone"

'Is he serious? This doesn't mak sense, if he loved me he would at least do something to stop his parents..'

"Tell me, if I ask you to run away with me, you would go with me?"

TBC