Caught

My cru(sh)...bestfriend

He was sincere, you could tell it by looking at his eyes. Your anger fainted with his words, just with words you could erase everything he had done to sadden you, you were weaker than you thought towards him, one of the disadvantages of being in love. The one thing you couldn't accept was him being in love with Joon, you couldn't accept it but what to do? His heart was already captured by her but still, you wanted to fight for your love even if there's 1% of chance, there is a chance and you had to put all your heart.

"I forgive you but you'll have to promise something... to grant me a wish or that will be unfair"

He smiled at you.

"Everything you want!" He said enthusiast."What's your wish?"

You didn't think for too long, the only wish of your heart was for him to love you. You were about to speak up but after reflecting you couldn't say anything. You couldn't ask that wish, you were being selfish, you didn't think about Luhan, and what if he isn't happy with you?.

"Later" you answered "I'll tell you later."

He nodded and continued driving.

"By the way, what did you want to tell me back at home?"

"Nothing really much..." you lied.

'He hasn't to know how I worried, when he just had fun with Joon, I'll look more pathetic than I'm already, better not to tell him..'

Arrived home the two of you were scolded by your mom as Luhan predicted it. You were caming back in the morning and your mom asked the hospitals if you were somewhere there, she was really furious. To punish you, you couldn't came back after 8 pm anymore. 

And life went on, little by little you found your best friend and as day went on your love for him grew bigger and bigger. Your job in Mrs Lu's society went well too, everything seemed to be perfect, what made you anxious. You felt like something will pop out and make a fuss and you were incredibly right.

One day, when Luhan payed a visit at your home he gave you an invitation, your name was written on the envelop. None of your friends were holding a party. Surprised you opened it.

It said:

"Dear friend, My birthday coming I would like you to be a part of my birthday party which will stand at my home, the 30th August 2014. Hope you'll come! Here the adress: xxxxx. Ha Ru Joon"

It smelled suspicious, like strawberry but the fact that she wanted to invite you, who was not his friend was more suspicious.

"You'll come right? She really insisted that you have to be there, she really loves you!"

Weird. But you decided to go, no one knows, maybe she really loved you and making a friend isn't that bad right? -Actually you were just supposing but you couldn't believe that she liked you- But something annoyed you: she's your crush's girlfriend, someone better to not be involved with. Still, to please Luhan you went to Joon's birthday party.

'Let's go shopping, an elegant dress will be need in time like this...'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'What a big house! Is it a castle?' You wondered yourself when coming out of the car.

Walking inside the house you felt relieved that there was just Joon, Luhan, Joon's family and few domestics. None of the rich kid arrived yet.

"Hey! I'm so happy you're here! OMO! Your dress is sooo cute! Love it!"

You nodded.

"Happy birthday Joon, here's your gift" you said faking a smile again.

"You even brought a gift! OMO thanks!" She hugged you, you hugged back. 'I didn't want to but it'll be strange if I didn't bring something'

After she broke the hug you greeted everyone and introduced yourself. Luhan approached you. He was so handsome in his outfit, he wasn't looking like that since your prom. When you saw him your eyes were filled by stars, butterflies in your stomach.

"So pretty" he stated with a smile.

You blushed hardly. You looked at your feet trying to hide it.

"Th...Thank you"

People started filling the space, all of them were unknown to you. All were young, no adult, all were rich, the heirs of the owners of companies. You felt bored quickly, there was nothing to do, no one to talk with, Luhan always followed his love like a little pet, you were really jealous. Only the food seemed interesting for you.

While you were busy to choose a drink, someone patted your shoulder making you turn your head.

"Here's my cousin, Sehun, he's really friendly, you can talk to him"

In front of you stood a tall man, in his smoking he was so handsome that your heart almost melted. He has this charisma, you could tell by his actions that he was a gentleman.

"Nice to meet you" he said reaching your hand and kissing softly it.

"Nice to meet you too!" you said impressed.

"He is really fine isn't he? Plus he is the only heir of a rich family, he can talk easily to you so that you wouldn't be alone!" she wispered to your ears

"Joon, I'm fine, don't bother your cousin!"

"Don't worry, he was the one who wanted to talk to you! And, I'll be really sad if you ended alone... I'll be feeling guilty all my life"

"Huh? I don't understand..."

She asked her cousin to let you alone one minute to talk.

"I know you love Luhan Oppa" she said angry, her tone changed.