TRUST .

내 서방 손대지마 ! (nae sobang sondaejima ! / dont touch my sobang !)

 

PREVIOUS:
"Oppa , this is Kwangmin . He's a friend too . both Youngmin and Kwangmin are twins , if you don't know ,
because Changmin oppa almost freaked out ."
We all laughed while Changmin oppa pouted .
If only our parents can be found...........
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOUR POV:
When we reached the house , we saw someone expected .
"JINYOUNG OPPPAAAAAA !!!!" I ran and hugged him .
"~~~ -ah , I MISS YOU !"He tightened the hug .
"I miss you also ! I thought you're coming back next month ?" i glared at him .
He just chuckled .
"You LIAR !"
I smacked his arm .
"Guess what , I got a surprise for you ."
"~~~ -ah !!!!!"
I turned around and was attacked with a bear hug from the rest of Jinyoung's friends .
"AAAAAHHHHH BARO OPPA  , SANDEUL OPPA , SHINWOO OPPA AND GONGCHAN OPPA !!!!!!!!"
"Erm , I feel lost ."
"Me too .
"Count me in ."
"Oh , we are both used to it ."
I chuckled as Yunho oppa , Junsu oppa and Changmin oppa was confused .
"Jinyoung oppa , this is Yunho oppa ." I smiled widely at him .
"Yunho ? YOUR BROTHER ? OMG , ANNYEONGHASAEYO ! I've been wanting to meet you ." He bowed .
"Annyeonghasaeyo , who is this , ~~~ -ah . your boyfriend ?" He teased .
I gave him a look . 
"Whaaaaaat . No , he've been my temporary brother . You should thank him ." I glared at Yunho oppa .
"arrasso arrasso , Gomawo for taking care of my sister ." he bowed .
"Oh kwenchanayo . I'm Jinyoung by the way . And these are my friends , Sandeul , Baro , Shinwoo and Gongchan ." He introduced them .
The day was going on well , MUCH MORE BETTER THAN last time .
Seeing all of them get along . It's what I have been dreaming to see .
"~~~ -ah ."
I turned around and saw Yunho oppa holding out a cup .
I took a peek and saw HOT CHOCOLATE WITH MARSMALLOWS <3
My favourite .
I quickly took them and eat the marsmallows .
"You still love them , don't you ?" He giggled .
"Of course , no one makes it better than you !"
He laughed , "Can I talk to you ?"
"Of course oppa ."
We went to the balcony and gazed at the sky .
"Tell me everything ."
By that few words , I knew what he meant .
"Well , 2 years ago , I met Kwangmin , Youngmin , Soyou Unnie and Bora Unnie at school . We became close and soon we became best friends . Jinyoung Oppa and his friends were close with Kwangmin and Youngmin . I knew them through Jinyoung Oppa and we also became close just a few months ago . I loved Kwangmin when I first met him but I didn't show it in a real way . Instead , I showed it in a childish way . So , no one knew about my real feelings . Just a few months ago , Bora Unnie and Kwangmin got together . I knew Kwangmin loved her but I didn't know that Bora Unnie had the same feelings for him too . That broke my heart and I avoided them for a few days . I became my normal self thanks to Jinyoung oppa . I became more mature . Jinyoung oppa saved me from a group of drunkard guys and he was the first one to visit our house . For some reasons , I trusted him so I told him about our family history . He's a good guy . He comforted me and that's why I became determined to find you . And now , we met . " I smiled .
"hmm....I see . Some questions , no , a question . Do you still like Kwangmin now ?"
I looked down .
"Honestly , I don't know . I don't think I do , but when I see him with Bora , I still feel jealous and I do care for him most of the time ."
"How about that Youngmin ?"
"bwoh ? Youngmin ? No , we are just close friends that's all ."
"Well , that's what you think ." 
"What do you mean ?" I tilted my head .
"nothing , so , where's that Bora or Baro ?"
"It's Bora ! Baro Oppa is Jinyoung's friend , and my fighting buddy ."
"Okayy , where's Bora ?"
"I don't know . She was with us here but these days she keeps going out ." I shrugged .
"Ah , I see . Come on , let's go back ."
I nodded .
JINYOUNG POV:
I didn't know why , but Yunho hyung wanted to talk to me .
"Relax , I'm not here to kidnap you . I want to thank you for taking care of my sister . I know you are the first one to know about our family and I appreciate the fact that you respected her desicion of not telling her friends . I really owe you a lot ." He bowed .
"Aniyo , kwenchanayo . I see her as a sister , so I just felt that I needed to protect her ."
"Well , since I have to work almost everyday here , I want you to continue taking care of her . I don't want her to get hurt by anyone emotionally and physically . You should know what I meant ."
I nodded .
I do . 
I do know .
Kwangmin and Bora .
Honestly , I don't have a good feeling about that Bora .
A few months ago , she asked me out . But I rejected .
And now , he's with Kwangmin .
Weird .
I looked at ~~~ . She was smiling and having fun with Baro and Youngmin and the rest .
A smile also carved on my face .
If only everyday was like this , seeing ~~~ smiling ......
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'M DONE FOR TODAY !!!! SORRY IF IT :P WILL UPDATE MORE TOMORROW . THERE'S SCHOOL TMR , UGGGGHHH . 
AND IF THERE ARE ANY READERS WHO'S HAVING THEIR 'O'S TOMORROW , I WISH YOU GUYS THE BEST OF LUCK ! <3
화이팅 ! I WILL SUPPORT YOU GUYS ~~
ILOVEYOU READERS ^^
 
BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
CUTIE JIYOUNG !!^^

AND MY LOVELY GIRLFRIEND , KIM SHINYEONG <3
ANNYEONGHEKASAEYO !~~
PPYONG ^^