Negatives are positive

내 서방 손대지마 ! (nae sobang sondaejima ! / dont touch my sobang !)

 

PREVIOUS:
Why is everyone changing ! ugggh .
If only Kwangmin and Bora weren't together , our relationship with each other would be much more better....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOUR POV:
It was Tuesday and Changmin and Junsu oppa are picking me up at 6 later . 
I was told that Yunho opaa starts work only at 7 .
I feel so excited to meet Yunho oppa , I wonder how he looks like now.....
I quickly changed and went down to tell the others about later .
I went down to see Kwangmin and Youngmin watching tv .
"Where's Soyou Unnie and Bora Unnie ?" I raised an eyebrow .
"Soyou is in the toys room and Bora went out ." Youngmin replied , his eyes not leaving the tv .
"And you're not with Bora Unnie ?" I pointed at Kwangmin .
"I didn't feel like going out ." He shrugged .
"What a boyfriend ." I mumbled and went to find Soyou Unnie .
"I HEARD THAT !" 
I just chuckled and went inside the toys room .
"Soyou unnie" I called her .
"oh , ~~~ -ah . You have a a lot of toys huh ." 
"haha , this is all the toys me and Yunho oppa collected . Our parents would always keep it for us and keep it somewhere . I didn't know that they would keep it here , in Japan ."
"But why did they keep it here . I mean , you've never come to this house before last time ."
"I don't know . Maybe their changed of minds was not expected ."
"I'm sorry ~~~ -ah ."
"For what ? hah , They once told me that when me and Yunho oppa grow up , we could move in to this house where our memories are all kept . But I guess , everything were not expected ." I looked down as a tear slipped down .
I felt Soyou Unnie wiping my tears away .
"You know , those things actually bought some positive things in your life . If your brother didn't left you , you wouldn't come here to find him . And look , you even made us feel like going with you and helping you . We are all here , under one roof , together as one . If you see , we are all much more closer now . Remember when we both don't talk that much ? Now , we are always sharing our problems . Remember when Youngmin and Kwangmin were always cold towards each other ? Now , they are so bonded . And remember when Bora and Kwangmin were not even close ? They are now together . It may be negative to you , but on a positive side , we are all close now ." 
I looked up and smiled brightly . Soyou Unnie is right . I'm sure all these happened for a reason .
Thanks to Yunho oppa, omma and appa , I finally get to find some true friends and I get to enter this house .
I hugged her and thanked her .
"Gomawo Unnie , and I finally can meet Yunho oppa today ." I gleefully smiled at her .
"Really ? HOW ?" Soyou Unnie also got excited .
"He had some friends last time and I contacted them . They told me they found where he works and today is one of the days he's working ."
"So , what are you waiting ? Let's go then !"
"He starts working only at 7 . They are picking me up at 6 later ."
"You're going alone ? With them ? It's dangerous . Let me go too ."
"You really sound like my mum . Oh gosh ." I jokingly covered my ears .
"yah !" She lightly smacked my arm .
"arrasso arrasso , You can follow ."
We laughed and then went down to watch tv with Youngmin and Kwangmin .
If only everyday was like this to me.......