SACRIFICE

내 서방 손대지마 ! (nae sobang sondaejima ! / dont touch my sobang !)

 

PREVIOUS:
I felt guilty . I should have not left her alone in the first place .
If only I could protect her............these would not have happened .
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOUR POV:
After meeting up with Kwangmin , we started gathering information .
Just then , Kwangmin phone rang .
He answered it and put it on loud speaker .
"Kid , if you want your precious girl , send us money . ______won . If you don't come here by 2 am , say bye bye to her ." The guy laughed evilly .
"Don't you dare lay a finger on her ! Give me the address , I'll send it ." Kwangmin confidently said .
The rest of us looked at each other , worried .
I then realised the phone charm Kwangmin has .
It was the same as Bora Unnie's .
I stared at him just to notice how worried he was .
Sigh .
He must really love her .
"~~~ , kaja !"
I snapped out from my thoughts and followed them .
KWANGMIN POV:
Aish ! Where can I get that much money !
"Kwangmin , where can you get the money ?"
Exactly what I was asking myself ==
I just shrugged .
"I still have some money that I earned from work . And it's quite a lot ." ~~~ voiced out .
"It's okay . I don't want you to waste your harwork -earned money ."
"No , it's okay . I want to save Bora Unnie . And I will do anything to help you ." She mumbled the last part but I could hear it clearly .
I softened .
"Thank you , ~~~ -ah . I'll find a way to don't give them the money first ."
She hesitantly nodded .
We straight away went to the place which looked really scary and abandoned .
I asked the rest to hide behind the wall while I go confront them .
"Ah , there you are , Kwangmin ."
I looked at the tall , dark-haired guy , with a group of guys behind him . I don't even know him .
"Who are you ?"
He laughed , "You don't know me ? I'm Bora's boyfriend . Well ,ex , to be specific . Because I just dumped her just now ."
Wait , what . Boyfriend ? Ex? Just now ? HUH ?
"What do you mean boyfriend ? I'm her boyfriend ."
He looked at his friends and then all of them started laughing out loud .
"Such an innocent guy you are , aren't you . See , that of yours , cheated on you ." He pointed at Bora who's hair was in a mess and was tied up .
That's when I realised she was there all along . She cant seem to make any noise since they covered with a cloth tightly .
"Let go of her ."
I didn't want to know about the story from him . I want to hear it from her .
"After knowing that she cheated on you , you still want to save her ? Such a nice kid ." He scoffed .
"Just let her go ." I was getting angry .
"Money first ." He held out his hand .
"I won't give it until you let her go ." 
He shook his head and then signalled his guys .
In a blink of an eye , they all started to attack me .
Due to my small body , I could not fight back .
Just then , Jinyoung hyung , Youngmin hyung and Yunho hyung came out of their hiding spot and started fighting back .
I took this chance to untie Bora .
"You have an explanation to do ." I untied her without looking at her .
"KWANGMIN !" She screamed .
I closed my eyes , waiting for the pain but instead , I didn't feel anything .
"~~~ -ah !!!!!!!!!!!"
I turned around and saw ~~~ lying on the ground , with blood covering the floor .
SOYOU POV:
~~~ and I were told to stay here while they fight .
But when Kwangmin was about to get hit by the guy , with a baseball bat , ~~~ ran towards Kwangmin .
"~~~ -ah !!!!!!!!"
Before I could do anything , ~~~ was already lying on the ground , unconscious .
"~~~ -ah , wake up !" I started shaking her . My vision was blur due the tears .
Yunho oppa made the guys run out of the building , leaving us here , in this abandoned place .
Yunho oppa , Youngmin and I was crying like there was no tomorrow .
"~~~ , andwae , You must wake up !!!! " Yunho oppa hugged her .
I called the ambulance quickly and soon they arrived .
YOUR POV:
I didn't know why , but I wanted to protect Kwangmin .
I went in front of him and the next thing I knew , everything turned black .
KWANGMIN POV:
Tears were threatening to fall but I controlled it .
I can't believe ~~~ would do that .
She sacrificed herself just to protect me . 
YOUNGMIN POV:
ANDWAE . ~~~ cant leave us like this .
My whole face was wet .
~~~ saved Kwangmin . 
She saved someone who was too blind to notice her feelings .
Someone who don't deserve to be loved by her .
Someone who don't deserve to be saved by her .
I feel so mad . 
Mad at everything .
Mad at Kwangmin for making her like this .
Mad at Bora for making her like this .
And mad at myself for not being able to stop her .
 
~At the hospital~
The rest came and they were already crying after hearing what had happened .
It has been 2 hours but not even a doctor or nurse has came out of the room .
Everyone's worried , including me .
Who wouldn't ? She was the best thing that has happen to my life .
I can't let her leave me like this .
"What a day to end my birthday ." Baro hyung punched the wall .
Everyone felt so frustrated , for not being able to save ~~~ .
BORA POV:
I felt regretful .
After seeing how ~~~ preotected Kwangmin , I realised how much ~~~ must have really loved him .
Tears start to fall again .
I feel guilty for all the things I did to both ~~~ and Kwangmin .
I looked at Kwangmin .
He was biting his nails , shaking his legs .
He's really worried .
I was too greedy .
I made him stay away from ~~~ just because I knew that he loved ~~~ too .
I was too selfish .
I'm sorry , ~~~ . Please wake up . I don't want you to leave me like this . I still have so many things to say to you .
Please , ~~~ . 
If only you could hear what my mind is talking right now.....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GOSH , I AT WRITING THESE KIND OF SITUATIONS . HEHEHE THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY ~ WILL UPDATE MORE TMR ^^
ILOVEYOU READERS <3
BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
KUNHO COUPLE ^^
AND MY LOVELY GIRLFRIEND , KIM SHINYEONG <3
ANNYEONGHEKASAEYO ~
PPYONG !^^