WE ARE TWINS FOR A REASON .

내 서방 손대지마 ! (nae sobang sondaejima ! / dont touch my sobang !)

 

PREVIOUS:
I was too selfish .
I'm sorry , ~~~ . Please wake up . I don't want you to leave me like this . I still have so many things to say to you .
Please , ~~~ . 
If only you could hear what my mind is talking right now.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KWANGMIN POV:
It was already 4 am but ~~~ was still in the emergency room .
Yunho hyung's friends , Sandeul hyung , Gongchan hyung and Shinwoo hyung have went home first to clean up .
The rest of us had fallen asleep , except for Youngmin hyung and me .
It's the first time I see Youngmin hyung so worried .
And I think I know why .
YOUNGMIN POV:
I was in a deep thought until someone tapped my shoulder .
I looked up and saw Kwangmin .
Honestly , I did not feel like talking to him .
"Can we talk ?"
I nodded and we went to the small garden .
We sat on the bench and it turned quiet .
The silence was making me frustrated so I broke it .
"What do you want to talk about ?"
He sighed and then looked down .
"~~~ ."
I nod ,"Continue ."
"Hyung , I think I have feelings for ~~~ . I could have realised it earlier but I was really confused when I dated Bora ."
I gulped . Now Kwangmin likes her .
"What do you mean you were confused ?"
"I don't know who I really like . I love Bora a lot but if you were to put ~~~ in the picture , the first person I'll see is ~~~ . I don't know hyung !"
As much as I want ~~~ , Kwangmin is still my brother .
I pat his shoulder .
"Follow your heart . It's always right ."
"And I know you like her too . Even earlier than me . So , I can't just take her away from you ."
I froze .
"W-what do you mean ? Psssh . Me ? like ~~~ ? Noooo , don't make jokes . It's not funny ." I awkwardly looked away .
"Seriously , I know you for like more than 16 years . You can't lie to me ."
I sighed .
"Ok fine . I do like her but she only have eyes on you . And in my opinion , you guys look good together ."
"Oh come on , it also means that you and her look good together , if you dye your hair dark brown ." 
I chuckled , "Good point ."
"Look , how about we let her decide . And whatever decision she makes , we can't change it , arrasso ?"
I nodded with a smile .
"I really missed you ." I hugged him .
"Hyung , this is getting gay . You see me everyday and you missed me ?" He raised an eyebrow .
"I meant , honestly , you changed when you were with Bora . We rarely talked and I was mad at you , seeing the way you treated ~~~ ."
"I'm sorry , I guess I was too blind last time ." He let out a small laughter .
"I was wondering , what happened between you and Bora ? Did you find out about the thing the guy said ?"
I was worried .
"No , I didn't want to pressurize her now . But I don't think I want to know anymore . I feel like we are not meant to be together . And I'm sure she's regretting right now too ."
I nodded in understanding . 
We walked back to outside the emergency room and waited .
KWANGMIN POV:
Finally , the doctor came out from the emergency room and straight away Youngmin hyung and me ran to him .
"Well , is she okay ?"
"She's in coma for now . And luckily , she didn't lost any of her memories . You can visit her already , but she will not wake up for a few days ."
We both sighed in relief and thanked the doctor .
Youngmin hyung went to wake the rest up to tell the good news while I stood outside the room , seeing her through the small glass panel .
She looked weak and fragile .
A tear dropped down my cheeks .
This is all my fault .
If only I was more attentive , I could have prevent her from getting hit......