people just don't know...

내 서방 손대지마 ! (nae sobang sondaejima ! / dont touch my sobang !)

PREVIOUS:

"oppa , where are you ? i missed you so much ." more tears fell .

the bear that i was hugging right now , was given by my brother when i was 6 and he was 10 . 

he left me , i dont know where he went .

If only oppa was here with me.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV:

No one knows about my family backgroud . Why ? Cos i don't have one . My family ? Me . Only me . My family used to be very rich , and i used to be quite spoiled . I had a brother , YUNHO oppa . We used to be very close . He was the reason why i'm a better person now . Eventhough i used to talk back at him , he still loved me the way i love him now . He was the ideal brother i would like to have .

But all of that lasted only until i was 6 . My parents left us because they thought taking care of us was troublesome . They left us in this house , and gave us a big sum of money .

Sometimes , i wonder if there will be one day that i will meet them again . Problem is , i don't recognize them anymore . The only person i recognize is my brother because i had lots of his pictures with me .

I thought i would be safe with my brother , but one day , he disappeared . He left me . When I woke up one morning , I couldn't find my brother . All I found was a white teddy bear with a small letter on the dining table . 

"~~~ -ah , mianhae , I couldn't take care of you properly all these while . The money omma and appa left us is not going to be enough anymore . We already used most of it for the bills . Oppa found a good job . But they say I had to go to Japan for a few years . I have no other choice . Most of the jobs needed my parents consent since I'm still underage . This is the only job I could find . And the boss is very nice too . So dont worry . Don't cry ~ I know you are . If you cry  , I'm not going to come back ! hehehehe . ~~~ , take care and be safe when I'm not around . saranghae <3 "

I wiped my tears , thinking that it would helped in bringing back my brother but no . Until now , he's still not here , beside me , comforting me , taking care of me , wiping my tears . He broke his promise .

People knew me as a rich kid , happy-go-lucky . But no one knows the truth behind . I have to work to get money . To get enough for the bills . So , I'm working with Soyou unnie in a small cafe near my house .

People thought i was there to help Soyou unnie only but they didn't know I needed money . Sure my house is quite big and full of expensive stuffs , but those were all from my parents .

FRIENDS . Kwangmin , Soyou unnie , Bora unnie , Youngmin . They were the only ones who could make me feel safe . Eventhough i'm the only one who is not the same age , but that's what made them care for me and protect me . We've been friends since 2 years ago . I've liked kwangmin since then but I could tell that he have feelings for bora unnie . 

Well , bora unnie and soyou unnie are very pretty and i wished i was like them . But for once , I want kwangmin to realise that my feelings for him are true . Truthfully , I don't really enjoy calling him sobang . But i had to act like that to show that i'm not sad or anything .

If I had one wish now , it's to bring back my parents and brother again . I want us to reunite and be a happy family like other people . It's sad when there's parents meeting and I'm the only one without a parent or guardian . 

*beep beep* my phone vibrated .

It's from Soyou unnie . 

From: SoSo You Unnie ^^

~~~ , Sunggyu oppa just asked me out . And I don't know what to wear ! Help meeee , jaebal ! 

hahahahah finally sunggyu oppa asked her out . He've been begging me to ask her but i refused . I wanted him to do it himself .

To: SoSo You Unnie ^^

Wear the baby blue dress I gave to you for your birthday ! It will be perfect . And curl your hair a bit ^^ you look gorgeous like that .

dress : http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/cd/1/AAAAAsDTNgoAAAAAAM0Reg.jpg?v=1202873306000

hair :  http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpbfi6Kv0K1qkc6w3o1_500.jpg

Soyou Unnie is so lucky to have a guy who sincerely love her .

*beep beep*

From: SoSo You Unnie ^^

Oh , Thanks ~~~ -ah ! I will treat you lollipop next week ! saranghae <3

kekekeke , she loves me ^^

To: SoSo You Unnie ^^

your welcome ~~ YAY LOLLIES ! Buy for sobang also ! Then we can have couple Lollies ^^ heheheh saranghae <3

From: SoSo You Unnie ^^

aaaah arrasso arrasso ! you and your sobang ! you won't give up won't you ? >< unnie needs to go now , annyeong ! 

I put down my phone and hugged my teddy bear again .

Of course I won't give up , I love him too much .

If only he feels the same way towards me.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I MADE THE BROTHER YUNHO !!!! sorry to those who is not a big fan of him or something :/