her problems....

내 서방 손대지마 ! (nae sobang sondaejima ! / dont touch my sobang !)

PREVIOUS:

 

I put down my phone and hugged my teddy bear again .

Of course I won't give up , I love him too much .

If only he feels the same way towards me.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KWANGMIN POV:

After ~~~ left , soyou and jinyoung hyung left too , leaving bora , youngmin hyung and me alone .

"yah , don't you feel weird not seeing ~~~ family even once ? i mean , it's been two years and i have never seen ~~~ mum or dad before . does she have siblings ?" bora asked .

As much as i don't care for ~~~ , i feel curious . 

"yeah , it's kind of weird . even weirder is that she never lets anyone go to her house before ." youngmin replied , his ice cream .

okay , now i'm really curious . Maybe she's having family problems ? hmm...no . she's always happy . impossible .

"What do you think kwangmin ?" bora asked .

"hmm? ah i don't know" i replied , acting as if i don't care .

"yah , you don't even care about the girl who give you so much love ? even if you don't have the same feelings towards her , at least care for her as a friend !" youngmin hyung shouted .

i was shocked . This is the first time i see youngmin so angry . love ? friend ? ~~~ don't even know what's love . i do care for her , as a friend . But nothing more than that . 

BORA POV:

"yah , you don't even care about the girl who give you so much love ? even if you don't have the same feelings towards her , at least care for her as a friend !" youngmin shouted . 

This is the first time youngmin ever shouted at kwangmin .

"waegerae , this is a public place ." i calmed him down .

"It's just that he won't care for ~~~ , even as a friend" he mumbled .

youngmin . he likes ~~~ . i could tell . but he's giving way to his brother . I , of course wants to see ~~~ and kwangmin together also but part of me refuses to help ~~~ .

"we should get going ." youngmin said , standing up .

i was about to pick my bag up but someone was faster than me . i looked up and saw kwangmin holding my bag .

"yahh , give me back my bag . i have hands , i can carry it myself ." 

"i'll send you home" he coldly replied and walked first .

This was one of the reasons why part of me refuses to help ~~~ .

KWANGMIN POV:

youngmin hyung went home first since he refuses to accompany me send bora home . 

When we reached bora's house , i gave her back her bag . 

"gomawo , for sending me home ." she replied and then hugged me .

I froze at the sudden action . If bora could feel how fast was heart is beating , i would be so dead . i hugged her back slowly but a thud sound was heard . we let go of each other and looked at the direction of the sound source but there was no one . 

"probably something dropped . i'm going inside . bye and thank you again" bora said and went inside .

Unknowingly , a smile formed on my face . I was about to walk to my house when something caught my attention . A box . I went to it and saw a box wrapped beautifully , with a small letter attached to it . 

http://www.iheart2stamp.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/mini_pizza_box_closed.jpg

I opened and read the letter . Surprisingly , it was for bora .

"Bora unnie ~~ I was bored so I made these cookies for you ! ^^ It's my first time making it though , so if it's not nice , don't blame me ! blame the oven ! >:( heheheh i hope you like it ~ saranghae unnie <3 

- ~~~ dongsaeng ^^ "

~~~ was here ? She was the one who dropped this ? But why ? ughh , whwy does she have so many problems ?! She makes people feel so curious ! 

I put the box on bora's doorstep and left .

YOUR POV:

I was bored so i baked some cookies . It was my first time doing but i guessed I did it successfully . I put them in a box I made myself last time and put a small card on it . I don't know who to give it to .

I went to my room and looked at the four pictures hanging on the wall : KWANGMIN , SOYOU , BORA AND YOUNGMIN . 

I spinned 10 times , closing my eyes and then pointed at a picture . 

I opened my eyes and my finger was pointing towards.....BORA UNNIE !! 

I changed to this : http://data.whicdn.com/images/13999949/tumblr_lpzdkw36UY1qjb1n0o1_500_thumb.png

I skipped to bora unnie's house but stopped when I saw kwangmin oppa talking to her outside . Looks like he sent her home . He gave back her bag and the next thing i saw was , they were.........hugging . 

I let go of the box in my hands and they immediately turned towards my direction , but i ran away quickly . After running for a while , my legs couldn't take it and soon , i fell down on my knees . Tears were uncontrollably falling . I covered my face with my hands and continued sobbing . 

A while later , I calmed down . I looked at where I was and sighed in relief . I'm glad i'm not lost . I walked back home slowly while the sky was turning dark . 

The scene of them hugging keep replaying in my mind . 

If only I was bora unnie.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HONESTLY , I WASN'T PLANNING TO UPDATE :/ HEHEHEH I WAS TOO ENGROSSED IN READING OTHER FANFICS . i will update later , maybe . I have 2 days free since ITS THE END OF EOY EXAMS !!!! end of year exams ~ OH YEAH *does the sprout dance*