AVOIDS

내 서방 손대지마 ! (nae sobang sondaejima ! / dont touch my sobang !)

 

PREVIOUS:

When I look up , I saw Bora's head on kwangmin's shoulder and kwangmin was her hair .

uggghhh I can't take it anymore ! 

I stood up and quickly walked away , leaving them confused .

If only Kwangmin appreciate ~~~ feelings for him , ~~~ won't be in this condition !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Day 

YOUR POV:

I woke up today , feeling energised . 

"Tomorrow , wake up in the morning feeling excited . Forget about what happened . Be yourself from now onwards and show people that you are not weak ."

that was what jinyoung oppa told me yesterday . 

It's true , I think it's time to be myself . I just have to avoid kwangmin and bora unnie for the meantime , to get over my feelings .

I changed to my uniform and walked to school .

When I reached school , I took a deep breath before walking in .

I saw Soyou Unnie and waved at her .

"~~~-aah !!!!! Are you okay ? I heard you were sick yesterday ." She started touching my face .

"I'm okay unnie ." I forced a smile . i'm not okay ==

Soon , youngmin , kwangmin and bora unnie came . I kept quiet . 

Bora unnie ran towards me and started asking me questions .

"Are you okay ? What happened ?"

I just looked away and mumbled "I'm fine ."

I looked at kwangmin and he was staring at me expressionless . 

i just walked to my class without saying anything until someone grabbed my arm . 

I turned behind and was shocked .

"Baro oppa ..."

"I heard you were sick yesterday , so I made you some chocolates to make you feel better . It worked on me , so try it !" he smiled and handed me a box of chocolates .

"wahh , gomawo oppa !" I hugged him .

"It's not a lot , since it was my first time doing and then my sister helped . We did quite alot actually but........i got tempted and i kinda ate SOME....." he awkwardly laughed .

"yahh ! how can you eat my chocolate !" I teasingly scolded him 

"IT WAS TEMPTING ! you're lucky I can't mess with you today since jinyoung hyung told me you needed rest ."

I just made a peace sign and stuck out my tongue at him .

"yahh , you ! I will tickle you tmr , watch out !" he jokingly glared at me and then walked to his class .

I shook my head and went to class .

School was okay . It didn't really go well . Bora unnie tried to talk to me a lot of times and I couldn't help but avoid her . Youngmin have been keeping quiet the whole day .

I don't know why .

Jinyoung oppa gave me my medicine when I needed to eat it and Soyou unnie would keep asking me whether I was okay .

I felt good having these people to care for me but the whole day , i really meant the WHOLE day , Kwangmin and Bora Unnie were holding hands .

Come on , give me a break . I was right beside them . Such a nice scene for me huh ? 

YOUNGMIN POV:

~~~ went to school today , but I was worried . But I didn't talk to her today because I thought she might not want to talk to me for now .

I saw the way she avoided Bora and Kwangmin .

But seriously , the two of them , CAN'T THEY JUST LET GO OF EACH OTHER HANDS FOR LIKE 1 SECOND , NO , 2 SECONDS AT LEAST ?!

ugggh , it's frustrating ! 

And I was also thinking about the relationship ~~~ have with jinyoung hyung and his friends .

yesterday , jinyoung hyung was with her , today I saw baro hyung giving chocolates to her . WHAAAAAT . This is weird .

BORA POV:

~~~ was avoiding me the whole day . What did I do ?

is it because of kwangmin ? Because I'm with him now ?

andwae , impossible . She don't like kwangmin . and kwangmin doesn't like her . does he ?

KWANGMIN POV:

~~~ has been avoiding us , i meant , bora and i .

She doesn't seem cheerful as usual already . She will keep quiet and talk to Soyou when she needed to .

She doesn't call me 'sobang' anymore . 

Part of me feels satisfied , but part of me feels empty .

It's weird .

but I have bora with me , and she made my day .

i love her......do i ?

YOUR POV:

I went home and changed .

I went to find the letter Yunho oppa wrote for me before he left and took a look at it .

I had a plan when I was walking home just now .

I want to go Japan to find him .

I want to start a new life with him , as my brother .

I want to tell him everything that happened when he was away .

I want to hug him and tell him how much I missed him .

And lastly ,

I want to find our parents together with him .

But....

If only I have the money......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAYY , I AM DONE FOR TODAY ! ~~ HOPE YOU FIND IT INTERESTING ! ILOVEYOU READERS <3 

BROUGHT TO YOU BY :

flying l.joe ~~

and my lovely girlfriend ~~ KIM SHINYEONG <3

ANNYEONGHEKASAEYO ~~