BORA UNNIE

내 서방 손대지마 ! (nae sobang sondaejima ! / dont touch my sobang !)

PREVIOUS CHAPTER :

 

"youngmin asked me to give this to you" 

i tilted my head . youngmin ? aish this kid made me panic and worry for no reason .

"yahh sunbae , i thought i was in trouble or something !" i pouted and lightly hit him . he just chuckled and left . 

if only kwangmin was that cheerful towards me.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV :

i went back to class and everyone was staring at me . 

"what ?" i said to them . most of them just chuckled and went back to writing notes . 

i went to my sit and open the letter to read it . 

"yahh , dont sleep in class , if not , i will take your teddy bear >< kekekeke" 

bwoh ? my teddy bear ? andwaeee !! i took and hugged my white teddy bear which i carry with me everyday since it was really precious to me . how did youngmin know that i was sleeping ? aish , he have nothing better to do . i folded the paper and went back to sleep .

bear : http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5yjU_wAvfyQ/Tjk5u-2Y3OI/AAAAAAAABlM/D7RAMQpKA6c/s1600/Big+teddy+bear+2.jpg

KWANGMIN POV :

 

hahahah that youngmin got sent out of class . well it's true , the lesson was boring . i learnt all these stuffs already . i got bored so i looked back and saw bora sleeping . aish this girl , she needs to pay attention to this lesson ! her maths is not good ! but she looks like an angel sleeping . on a second thought , i'd rather stare at her sleeping . heheheh 

"RIIIIIIIIIIINGGG !!" the bell rang .

aaaaah finally ! i stretched my arms and straight away went to bora and soyou . 

"wahh , maths lesson was so boring !" bora said while rubbing her eyes . i chuckled . just how cute can she be .

"youngmin was really funny , saying that to the teacher" soyou said , giggling .

"ya , kaja , we need to find youngmin" i said and we all headed out of the class .

YOUR POV:

wahhh finally , its break time !!! i want to see my sobang badly ): i walked out and saw kwangmin and bora and soyou unnie walking together . i was about to approach them but i saw kwangmin ruffling bora unnie's hair . i stopped and tried to control my tears , but failed . i ran to the toilet and washed my face . 

BORA POV:

we were walking to the canteen to find ~~~ since youngmin needed to clean up the classroom as a punishment == aish that kid .

"yahh , you were sleeping in class just now . what did you learn ?" kwangmin asked 

"oh , err , it's just too boring ! what can i do ?" i pouted

"i can tutor you . i took down some notes for you just now" he said , ruffling my hair .

i was stunned when he did that . yahh what am i feeling ! andwaee , i dont have feelings for him . no, bora , no ! 

5 minutes later

we are here sitting down with our food but ~~~ was nowhere to be seen .

"SOBAAAANG!!!!" i heard a voice . i turned and saw ~~~ running towards us with her teddy bear . she's so cute . but her eyes seems swollen . has she been crying ?

"yahh , what happened to you ? where were you ? we've been waiting for you for ages !" soyou said 

"oh...i was t-talking to the.......teacher ." she stuttered 

i can tell she was lying . maybe i will talk to her later . i looked at her trying to feed kwangmin , but he was just ignoring her . aish kwangmin . 

YOUR POV:

i lied to soyou unni , bora unnie . but i can't tell them i was crying . im known as a happy-go-lucky girl . i can't show them that i was weak . i went to kwangmin who didnt even bother to look at me , and tried to feed him strawberries . i know how much he loved them . he once said that last year . 

"Sobang , aaaah !" i said while holding a strawberry in front of him .

"Stop it" he said , putting down my hand . he wasn't even looking at me . he then took some of my strawberries and put them on bora unnie's plate .

"you love strawberries" he said to bo ra unnie .

"but that was for you..." i thought .

i sighed and told them i will go to class first . 

they said goodbye and i went to my class . i sat down , and took out a photo of my brother . 

"mianhae oppa , i could not keep your promise . i cried a lot today" i whispered and tears started to fall from my eyes . Luckily , there was no one in the class yet . suddenly , i heard the door opening and saw youngmin oppa standing there . i quickly wipe my tears away but he grabbed my arm , stopping me from wiping them .

"dont wipe it if you still want to cry more" 

i just stared at him . he let go of my arm and held out a hankerchief . i slowly took it and wipe it . but tears just won't stop falling .

If only kwangmin know how i feel......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW WAS IT ? i think its getting worst ): anyway , my sis gave me an idea for the title . labyrinth love or something ? o.o but give me more ideas for the title pleeeeease ~~~ !!