BOND

내 서방 손대지마 ! (nae sobang sondaejima ! / dont touch my sobang !)

PREVIOUS:

"you know , you're getting weird when we mention you about your house ."

"weird? what you men weird? psshh, noo . I'm not weird ." I awkwardly turned away .

If only Soyou unnie knows about the real me ..... she won't say that ....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV:

It's tuesday , but I feel sick . I couldn't sleep last night , after seeing bora unnie and kwangmin together .

I forced myself up and stood in front of the mirror .

HIDEOUS . My hair was completely tangled , my eyebags were heavy , my eyes were sore and puffy . I looked like beggar .

"ugggghhh , why is my life so miserable !" I went back to lie down on my bed

YOUNGMIN POV:

After kwangmin told me that bora and him were dating , I felt mad . Its not that I was jealous or something but how can both of them do that to ~~~ ?!

Bora is her friend , and I thought she cared for ~~~ .

Probably not . But kwangmin's my twin , I know his feelings and I have to support it .

We went to school and I felt worried .

How would ~~~ react to this ?

She may cry again , and that's what I fear the most .

More than anything else in the world , her tears are my phobia .

When we went to school , as expected , Soyou was already there .

Kwangmin and Bora were walking hand in hand until Soyou sprinted towards them and started to throw questions at them .

I shook my head and tried looking for ~~~ .

"Where is she ?" I mumbled .

I was too engrossed in finding ~~~ , that I didn't knowm I bumped onto someone .

I quickly bowed down and apologised .

When I looked up , it was jinyoung hyung .

"What happened to you ? So clumsy ." he raised an eyebrow .

"mianhae hyung . I was finding ~~~ . Have you seen her ?"

"~~~ is not here today ?!"

"That's why I'm asking you ?" I sarcastically said .

"ah mianhae , I'll tell you if I see her . I need to go now ."

I nodded and just went to class .

JINYOUNG POV:

~~~ is not here? What happened ?

I ditched school and straight away went to her house .

I punched in the lock codes , since she told me that day . She trusted me with it .

I walked inside and found no one in the living room . It's so quiet .

I went to her room and knocked on the door .

"~~~ -ah , its jinyoung oppa ."

I heard sniffing .

"oh....oppa , it's not...lock ."

What happened to her ? She sound sick .

I quickly went in , to find her on the bed like a dead person .

"aigoo , what happened to you ?"

I touched her forehead and whoa , it's burning !

"yahh , you're burning ! wait here , I'll find a towel and cold water ."

"you can find it in the aid room . it's just opposite of my room ." she said , rather slowly .

whoa , she got so many room .

I went to the room , 

and got all the medicines and stuffs .

After putting wet towel on her forehead , we started to talk .

"Have you eaten ?" I asked .

She nodded . She's lying . How can she have eaten in this condition . She can barely move .

"Are you sure ?"

She stared at me for a moment and then just slowly shook her head .

"I knew it . You know I can tell whether you're lying or not ." I answered proudly .

She giggled and then stopped .

"Oppa , what are you doing here ? You have school !" She suddenly sat up and pushed me .

"I ditched school after finding out from youngmin that you were not there ."

She softened "gomawo oppa . did.....bora..and kwangmin went to school ?" she asked slowly .

o.o did anything happen to them ?

"i don't know , why ?"

She just shook her head . I know , her condition must have got something to do with them .

"Tell me , if not I won't give you food ." I jokingly threathened her .

She looked at me with wide eyed but straight away looked down .

"i'm not hungry anyway ."

Just then , her stomach growled .

I burst out laughing . "HAHAHAHAHAH , then what was that ?"

"Fine , i'll tell you ! But you have to buy for me food ! hmm.....I WANT PASTA !" 

I chuckled , "Arrasso , now tell me ." 

She moved aside , letting me sit on the bed , beside her .

"Yesterday...." She started . "soyou unnie brought me shopping . When we were eating lunch , soyou unni saw bora unnie and her boyfriend and I found out that the boyfriend was kwangmin . I saw them . holding hands ." 

She looked down and her tears start to drip .

I softened and hugged her .

YOUR POV:

I told him . I told jinyoung oppa everything .

He hugged me . I smiled , feeling warm and comforted .

I let go and smiled at him .

"Gomawo oppa . For being with me here ."

"no problem ! I'm free at service ." He joked .

"oppa , you really remind me of yunho oppa . Ditching class for me , knowing whether i'm lying or not , making jokes to make me happy . Thank you oppa , for being my brother for the mean time ."

He ruffled my hair and warmly smile at me .

"Wait here , I will order your pasta ! Are you feeling better ?"

I nodded like a little kid . Truthfully , yes , I do feel better . Thank you jinyoung oppa .

If only kwangmin was the one to take care of me......