DON'T FIND ME .

내 서방 손대지마 ! (nae sobang sondaejima ! / dont touch my sobang !)

 

PREVIOUS:

I know it's early , but I want to find Yunho oppa as fast I can .

If only Jinyoung oppa could follow me......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV :

It's Sunday . Time for Japan .

I changed and went out to meet Jinyoung oppa first .

I needed to give him letters . 

After meeting him and giving him the letters , I gave him my farewell and went to the airport .

KWANGMIN POV:

Bora , Soyou , Youngmin and me were at the ice cream shop to talk about ~~~ .

We wanted to find out why she's different .

But we were interrupted by Jinyoung hyung .

"Annyeong !"

"Oh annyeong !" Bora said .

For some reasons , I think Bora is interested in Jinyoung hyung . 

I can see the way she tries to get his attention nowadays .

We are still together though because I still love her .

........................and ~~~ . 

"~~~ told me to pass these to you guys . Do read , I'm going now . Bye !" he left .

Youngmin was the first one to grab the letter .

He opened it and started reading ,

"Annyeong chingus ! hehe , ~~~ here . If you guys are wondering why I'm writing this is because I wanted to say my farewell . By the time you guys read this , I'll be at the airport . I'm going to Japan to......find my brother . All these while , none of you know about my family right ? But I guess you guys know now that I have a brother . An older brother . Ask Jinyoung oppa if you want to know the whole story . If any of you are thinking of finding me , don't . I won't leave the country until I find my brother . That's all I want .

Soyou Unnie , Thank you so much for taking care of me for these 2 years . I really appreciate those small actions you've done for me . I really love you , and when I'm gone , don't go around flirting with guys ! All the guys who wants to be with you , must pass my qualification test first ! hehehe , Unnie , don't cry )': I know you're crying . Youngmin , wipe it off !"

As she predicted , Soyou was already crying . Youngmin followed her order and wiped her tears .

"Bora Unnie , I'm sorry for being cold towards you last month . I was just feeling stressed and could not control my feelings . I'm sorry for being like that , but you still cared for me all these while . I really love you for that . While I'm gone , take care of Kwangmin for me . He used to be my sobang , so don't think I can give him away to you that easily >:( heheh kidding unnie . I'm really happy for you guys and I hope you guys can last long ."

A tear slid down my cheeks .

ugghh what is wrong with me .

I don't cry !

"Hyung , it's a personal letter for you ." I looked up to see Youngmin holding out a piece of letter .

I took it and read it .

"Kwangmin.......I'm so sorry for being very immature for the 2 years we were friends . I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable because of my attitude . I'm sorry if I was an obstruction to your confession for Bora Unnie . I'm sorry for ignoring Bora Unnie and you because of my childish feelings . And I'm sorry for falling in love with you . I know this confession is too late but I just want to let you know . I really liked you , eversince we got close 2 years ago . I was immature , I don't know how to show my true feelings . I regret it . Oh , I have not congratulate you and Bora Unnie officially yet , soo.... CONGRATULATIONS ! I hope you're really happy with her . So I could be happy too . Since I'm gone , try to forget me . Forget my confession and forget that I exist . I don't want to be an obstacle for you and Bora Unnie ."

I could feel . My whole face is wet , and the paper is almost soaked with my tears .

I do . I do love ~~~ . I really do .

But why . Why do I just realise it now .

Pabo kwangmin .

She's gone now , what am I going to do .

aaaahhhhhhhh , 

If only I could run to the airport and stop her from going , but it's too late......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY ! I WILL UPDATE ALOT TOMORROW ! PROMISE ! BECAUSE I WILL BE HAVING CAMP ON THURSDAY (20/10) TILL SATURDAY (22/10) SO NO UPDATES FOR 3 DAYS ): ILOVEYOU READERS <3 

BROUGHT TO YOU BY:

CHUBBY CHANGJO AND CUTE RICKY ! ^^

AND MY LOVELY GIRLFRIEND , KIM SHINYEONG ! <3

ANNYEONGHEKASAEYO ~~