DIFFERENT .

내 서방 손대지마 ! (nae sobang sondaejima ! / dont touch my sobang !)

 

PREVIOUS:
I looked at ~~~ . She was smiling and having fun with Baro and Youngmin and the rest .
A smile also carved on my face .
If only everyday was like this , seeing ~~~ smiling ......
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOUR POV:
Yunho oppa and his friends went home first since Yunho oppa had to pack his stuffs before moving in tmr . It was already late at night and I could not sleep .
I heard the main door opened so I quietly went down .
I'm sure it's Bora Unnie .
But why does she go home this late ?
I went down the stairs quietly and saw the lights in the kitchen on .
I slowly crept towards the kitchen and saw Bora Unnie in a.........ty clothes , no offence .
"Unnie , why are you home late ?" I asked slowly .
She was startled at first .
"I was.....at t-the mall . yeah , mall ." She looked away .
"This late ?" I suspiciously asked .
"Why do you care ? Go and sleep ." She coldly said and then went up to her room .
I couldn't stand her changed behaviour anymore so I wanted to talk to Jinyoung oppa .
I went to Jinyoung oppa's room and found him lying down on the bed with his headphones .
I was positive that he's not asleep yet .
"Oppa...."
He quickly sat up and then glanced at the watch .
"~~~ ! Why are you still awake ? Come here ." He moved aside , patting on the bed , gesturing to me to sit down .
"How's the room ? It's quite small , isn't it ? There's a bigger room but I thought you would like red so....yeah ."
"noo , it's fine . It's really big . More than enough , gomawo , dongsaeng !~" He pat my head .
"Hehe , oppa....Bora Unnie just came back ."
"This late ?!"
I nodded slowly , "and she was wearing a really short dress . Oppa , I'm not comfortable with Bora Unnie's changed attitude . It's like I don't know her anymore ."
"It's okay ~~~ -ah . People changed . Give her some time and maybe one day you'll find out why she's like that ."
"But oppa .... do you think it's because of Kwangmin . Eversince we both got really close , I don't see them together that often . I'm scared , oppa . I don't want to be the reason why people are changing ." I looked down .
"Don't blame yourself . People change because it's their decision . Good or bad , it's up to them . You can't blame it on yourself . But you can help though . If you really want Bora to change back to her normal self , then try . Trying doesn't hurt ." He hugged me .
"Gomawo , oppa ." I hugged him back .
"Now , go to sleep . Don't think about it too much . You'll look old ." He teased .
"Oppa !" I smacked his arm .
"I was joking , now shoo ~ I need my sleep . Good night , dongsaeng ~"
"Goodnight oppa !"
When I went out of the room , I bumped into someone . 
"Youngmin.....what are you doing here ?"
"Oh , I couldn't sleep ."
YOUNGMIN POV:
"Oh , I couldn't sleep ." really , youngmin , really ? ==
Well , I can't tell her that I saw her going to Jinyoung Hyung's room . She will think I'm a stalker .
We went to the entertainment room to watch tv .
As we were watching , I suddenly felt something heavy on my lap .
I looked down and saw ~~~ asleep with her head on my lap .
I pushed her fringe out of her face , to see her pure , beautiful face .
Sometimes , no , most of the time , no ALL THE TIME , I wonder why Kwangmin doesn't notice her .
I promise to myself that if Kwangmin doesn't want to accept her love , then I will go for her .
But for now , I don't think I have the chance . ~~~ loves Kwangmin a lot and I can see that Kwangmin cares for her .
Nontheless , for now , I will be ~~~'s soulmate .
If only I could tell the whole world how I feel towards ~~~ .....