Number 3

Actual Boyfriends

In which Taehyung is a famous YouTuber and Jungkook is his camera shy boyfriend. 


Jungkook lay on the large bed in the middle of the room as he watched his boyfriend, Taehyung, finished recording his latest vlog.

 

The teen had become an Internet sensation recently, every video he posted gaining over a million views. Jungkook wasn't surprised, considering how charming and funny Taehyung was, his videos telling of his weird tendencies and the troubles they got him into. Jungkook would be lying if he said he didn't find the stories kind of funny. Only kind of.

 

"Next time, I'll introduce you to my lovely boyfriend!" Taehyung grinned at the camera and Jungkook screeched aloud, nearly tumbling off the bed.

 

"What? No!" he cried. "I can't go on the camera!"

 

Taehyung shut off the camera, a pout forming on his face as he made his way over to the younger boy. He flopped on the bed next to Jungkook, rolling around as he whined.

 

"But why notttttt," he complained loudly, clinging onto Jungkook's arm. "Everyone wants to meet you!"

 

"Maybe you shouldn't talk about me so much," Jungkook suggested, letting his arm be tugged back and forth. "Then they wouldn't be as interested."

 

Taehyung frowned, moving himself closer and wrapping his arms around the boy's waist. "All my stories include you though, they wouldn't be the same if I missed you out!"

 

"Maybe I should just hang out with you less," Jungkook teased, running a hand through Taehyung's recently dyed blonde hair.

 

Taehyung panicked at Jungkook's comment, taking it seriously. He pressed his body flush against Jungkook's, wrapping his arms around his shoulders, locking the younger boy in his embrace. "No, don't leave me!"

 

Jungkook laughed and kissed Taehyung's temple. "It was a joke. Of course I won't."

 

***

The next week, Taehyung is recording another vlog, but this time at Jungkook's house. He brought along his camera, giving his viewers a tour of Jungkook's house. Thankfully, his parents were out so they weren't around to witness a creepy first year college student filming their carpets.

 

"Look at this colour!" Taehyung exclaimed enthusiastically. "Jungkookie's parents have such good taste."

 

Jungkook rolled his eyes, looking back to his phone. He was settled on the couch, legs pulled up underneath him and he was so close to beating his 2048 high score. That seemed much more important than the homework his teacher had set.

 

"And this is my gorgeous little bunny, Jungkook!" Taehyung announced, jumping onto the couch and pointing the camera straight at Jungkook.

 

"Hyung!" Jungkook shrieked, trying to hide his face as quickly as possible. Taehyung laughed and shuffled up next to Jungkook, pulling him closer. He turned the camera around so it was pointing at both of them.

 

Taehyung rested his cheek on Jungkook's hair, his box smile showing on his face. "He's a little shy and won't look at the camera, but he's really precious to me so I can forgive him."

 

Jungkook felt his face go bright red and Taehyung kissed the top of his head, his lips lingering for a moment. He sighed and slowly turned around, coming face to face with the camera. Taehyung squealed in delight, pressing their faces together so they were cheek to cheek.

 

"My Jungkookie must love me a lot, he's even letting me film him," he beamed proudly. "He won't let anyone film him at all!"

 

"You're just special, hyung," Jungkook mumbled, letting Taehyung tangle their fingers together, a small smile slipping on to his face.

 

***

"Everyone loves you, Kookie," Taehyung said while hugging his boyfriend happily. He had been waiting outside Jungkook's school for an extra half an hour after accidentally arriving early in his excitement.

 

He usually took the bus back with Jungkook despite the fact his college flat wasn't anywhere near Jungkook's house. It was just a tradition they had before Taehyung graduated that neither boy felt the need to break.

 

On the bus, Taehyung pulled out his phone, opening the comments for his latest video. Jungkook leaned his chin on Taehyung's shoulder to make sure he could see (and maybe just because he wanted to touch Taehyung).

 

Wowww~ jungkook is cute!!

 

i wish i had a relationship like you two ㅠㅠ adorable

 

How long have you been dating? You seem so comfortable with each other, it's beautiful

 

Jungkook grinned, taking Taehyung's phone and scrolling through the comments by himself. Taehyung snuggled into Jungkook's side, watching the younger get immersed in the comments.

 

"Your fans are so nice," he smiled, finally locking the phone and putting it into Taehyung's pocket. Taehyung picked up Jungkook's bag for him, slinging it over his shoulder. Jungkook giggled at the cheesy act and followed the older off the bus.

 

Taehyung grabbed his hand, interlocking their fingers, flashing him a wide smile. "Well, I like my fans and I like you, so you have to like each other!"

 

Jungkook laughed at his hyung but pulled him down for a kiss anyway.