Reminiscent

Take it or leave it

Back to Kim and Pie’s room, pie is busy constructing a plan to prove that Kim is not really a tom.

Pie: Hmmm… let me think a plan to prove this person is not a tom at all, Oh wait I forgot to asked her name because of our arguments a while ago, I’ll just asked her later when she’s awake. Her phone suddenly rings, she quickly answer it, and she doesn’t want to disturb the tom or girl sleeping soundly. Hello.

Pei: hey princess where are you?

Pie; I’m at the dorm why? You?

Pei: on my way there can we meet at the lobby and have lunch together it’s almost noon time you know and I’m starving have you called Jane and Nerd?

Pie; Nope, I’ll just call and asked them bye. Pie then dialed Jane’s number after ending her call with Pei.

*ring

*ring

*ring

Jane: hello, Pie.

Pie: hey, Jane.  Pei just called and asked if we’ll eat lunch together? And by the way please asked Nerd also. You know her if I call she not going to answer me just silence.

Jane: Don’t worry Pie, Nerd’s with me we are actually roommates. I forgot to tell you earlier because I was busy unpacking my stuff.

Pie: oh good for you, that she’s your roommate. How lucky you are.

Jane: Why is there something wrong? You can tell me.

Pie: No, nothing that I couldn’t handle. (In pie’s mind she’s thinking what if her friends find out that her roommate is a tom but she said she’s not but based on her looks most likely she is although she told me she doesn’t have a girlfriend or so. Oh my, I can’t possibly tell Jane or they’ll tease me for sure)

Jane: Okay then, am pie can I asked if I could bring someone with me? (Jane hesitatingly asked)

Pie: okay then, who is she?

Jane: You’ll know later okay? thanks. Meet us at lobby will be there in 10mins.

Pie: okay then. Bye

Pie hangs up the call and quickly get out of her bed and went to her closet to get some clothes and after a minute of glancing around she finally decided what to wear, she then went to the bathroom and change. After she got out Kim was still in dreamland. “Ah still sleeping”. She murmured as she gazed at her in bed. Maybe she’ll wake up if she’s hungry she said, I’ll better go now Pei is waiting at the lobby, so she grab her wallet and key and went outside.

 

 

In Jane and Nerd’s room

Jane: Nerd, she called her and Nerd just look at her as she was seated on her desk reading a book cause she doesn’t want to waste any time doing nothing. (She’s nerd right? You know nerd) Pei and Pie asked us to eat lunch with them will meet them at the lobby.

Nerd: O-O (silence) nod

(Jane)I wonder what Kim is doing. At her dorm right now, oh well I’ll just call her to asked her out as it was our plan. Jane then grabbed her phone and dialed Kim’s number.

*ring

*ring

*ring

Then Kim answered…

 

Back to Kim and Pie’s room

Kim is still sleeping at her room, then suddenly her phone rings. It rings quite some time before she answered it. She lazily grabbed her phone on her right pocket.

Kim: Hhhe-llo… Kim said sleepily and lazily. As her eyes still shut.

Jane: Hello Kim is this you?

Kim: Yes, who else? She said annoyingly without knowing who she is talking to for she is still sleepy and the call made her wake from her deep slumber.

Jane: Hi Kim this is Jane remember me? (Her eyes widely open as she hears the name)

Kim: “Oh, dear I’m sorry”, as She quickly jerked her body from the bed when she heard the name Jane.

Jane: Are you alright?

Kim: Yup, sorry for that I just woke up.

Jane: Oh! So you’re asleep? sorry if I wake you up but it’s already noon and we have to eat our lunch.

Kim: Yeah, I totally forgot about that, I guess I was to exhausted and feel asleep after unpacking and arranging my stuff at my cupboard.

Jane: Is it okay for you if we join my friends for lunch? So we can go shopping together later.

Kim: yeah of course I’ll drive you and your friends to the mall see you later.

Jane: Okay I’ll just meet you at the lobby after 5mins. Bye.

After the call Kim quickly got up from the bed. She then look around to find her roommate “where is she”, she murmured and went to her cupboard and grab a shirt and went in the bathroom and wash her face and changed her shirt, then she grabbed her keys, wallet and went down to the lobby.

Kim’s POV

When I got in to the room, I saw someone talking on the phone at the veranda, as I walk closely she didn’t notice me so I decided to put my stuff in the left side bed as I saw the right side bed is occupied I guessed by her. The bed was covered with a pink floral bed sheet, I then look around our room is cozy I said to my self-glancing around. Suddenly I felt an urged to you know call of nature… so I enter the bathroom and relief myself. When I got out I saw someone standing in front of me, me then flinch for I was shocked because of her presence. I almost yelled asking her what she is doing standing in front of the bathroom door staring at me as if I’m some sort of criminal. I felt something in my heart that I didn’t felt before (as our eyes meet) I thought what is this feeling? I saw her angelic face as she was inches apart from my face “she’s cute my mind says and oh my God she looks like a princess from a fairy tale”. Her brunette hair, her white skin, her brown eyes that seems to melt me by just staring at me. Out of nowhere she broke my reverie as she accused me of being a ert for she thought I was a guy and threatened me that she will call a police if I will not leave. I tried to explain to her that she was my roommate. (I then realize that she’s not a princess but a witch) and arguing with me is her way to welcome me as I talk to myself in my head of course I didn’t blurted out or she’ll think I’m crazy one accusation is enough, she then told that she’ll do everything to prove that “I’m not a tom but why? Does she really hate my guts that much?”, then I unpacked and fix my stuff at my cupboard then rest for a while but then I guessed I was to exhausted and unconsciously fell asleep. I was awaken when my phone on my pocket keeps on vibrating, I answered it lazily and I realized that I almost forgot about Jane. As I hang up the call, I glance around to find that witch/ princess around, surprisingly she’s not around may be she already took her lunch. So I decided to wash my face, change my clothes and grabbed my keys and head to the lobby.

 

While Jane is also on her way to the lobby after changing her clothes and applying some face powder and lip gloss to her face, she and Nerd went out from their room down to the lobby were Pie, Pei and Kim are waiting. When Jane and Nerd was on their way to the elevator, she suddenly realized that she had left her phone on her bed so she decided to go back although she is already halfway of the hallway.

Jane: oh my! I forgot my phone in our room as she touch both her pocket desperately looking for her phone. She looked frantic at Nerd who was walking side by side with her. Nerd just look at her with a confusing look and said “go get it!” (Jane was dumbfounded to Nerds reaction) and walk towards there room still shocked at Nerd’s reaction. Thinking maybe she’s already hungry.

Nerd’s POV

Sileeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee…

What can I say I’m a silent person? When Jane enters the room I just stare at her it’s nothing new I known her for so long that’s why. After few hours Pie called her and asked if will go eat lunch together with them. Jane told her yes and then she asked if it’s ok for her to bring someone then I guessed pie agreed because after she hang up her smile is ear to ear then chuckled. She made a call to someone and after that she fix herself, then we went out. On our way to the elevator, her facial reaction suddenly changed as she stops and panicked as she left her phone at our room. I feel annoyed so I told her to go get it. I stare at her quizzically as she walks back to our room. I can feel my stomach growling of hunger, then I thought how forgetful she is.

 

 

At the lobby

Pei just arrived at the lobby when pie got out from the elevator. Hey princess he greeted pie with a teasing smile, while pie approach him. They sat at a couch in the student lounge at the lobby. While there Pei and Pie made a few chit chat, while still waiting for Nerd, Jane and her friend. Pei started the conversation.

Pei: hey Pie how was your room and your roommate? Have you meet her?

 He is asking for he wasn’t able to get to his friends room for boys are strictly not allowed in the girls dorm and vice versa for the boys dorms. They are only allowed at the lobby area of the dorm were a lot of students spent their time and activity with their friends and classmates.

Pie: Am… (she’s thinking what to say to Pei because she know her he’ll asked many questions like a detective interrogating a suspect and that is how Pei’s attitude.

Pei: hey pie I’m asking you how you’re room and your roommate?

Pie answered quickly.

Pie: Ah, my room is cozy and it has a very beautiful view at the veranda I can see the university garden from there, and as for my roommate she’s okay. (Pie’s right brain is teeing her to tell Pei what happened earlier but her left brain tells her not to so she decided not to.) Pie huffed when she manages to answer Pei question without leaving a hint for him not to believe her words.

Pei: okay then good for you though. By the way where are we having our lunch?

Pie: May be will decide later if everyone is here.

Then silence filled the air as for Pei he is glancing around to see if Jane and nerd are already here. While Pie just sitting stiffly in her sit as she watches Pei glancing around, suddenly she saw a familiar face walking close by. She pretended she didn’t saw her at all. As she bow down her head and played with her phone. Kim passes by and glance at her then smile as she then reach the table at the end of the lounge she smirk, she really hates me huh, because I’m a tom or is it because of the incident early on. Ah never mind, I don’t want to ruin my day. I’ll just sit here and wait for Jane and her friends to come by and we’ll have launch together, this day couldn’t be worst after all she said to herself looking at the glass wall outside seeing students pass by. Few minutes passed by Jane and Nerd then showed up at the student lounge. Pei saw them and annoyingly asked.

Pei: What took you two so longs it’s been more than 10mins since we arrive here waiting for you two then he pouted.

Jane: sorry I forgot my phone so I went back t our room and get it.

Pei: what do u mean by our room?

Jane: Oh, so Pie didn’t tell you, that I and Nerd are roommates. Both of them look at Pie who is still in her dreamland, thinking what she did to Kim is very rude and maybe she needs to apologize pretending she don’t know her (her ego say it’s okay Pie, you don’t want Pei to know right that she is your roommate? Her alter ego says but it’s still wrong to ignore her your roommates now you know, you’ll be stuck with each other and vice versa for the whole year you know!? So you must be nice to each other) she suddenly felt someone is starring at her and she was right because Pei and Jane are starring at her with weird facial expressions.

Pie: what?! She altered looking at both of them

Pei: Hey prince thinking of your prince charming already she teased.

Jane and Pei laughs simultaneously. Nerd just stares at them blankly as usual. Pie then pouted and said.

Pie: No! I’m not. Annoyed of the two laughing. And she change the topic and asked Jane hey where your friend is by the way?

Jane: ah yeah, wait as she roamed her eyes in search of Kim. Then she finally saw her.

Oh there she is excitingly she walks to her and called her name as she gets near.

Kim, Jane shouted Kim is busy looking outside seeing how people outside gradually do their own thing. She then hear someone shouting her name and turn her head towards the direction of the voice. Leaving her friend at the couch area.

Jane: Kim!

Kim: hey Jane nice to see you again. (Smiling)

Jane: you too Kim.

Kim: I thought were going with your friends? As she looks around seeing no one with Jane.

Jane: They are there pointing to the couch in the middle of the lounge.

Kim: oh I see then said let’s go then. Then she starts to walk behind Jane.

At the couch area

Pie, Pei and Nerd just sits patiently waiting for Jane when suddenly someone spoke from behind hey guys this is my friend, before Jane could finish her word Pei cuts her out and say hey cutie he said then Pie turns around and was shocked on who she saw it was Kim. Pei knowing him he quickly got up from his sit and twinned his arms to Kim. Kim then was also shocked seeing Pie is Jane’s friend she then remembers the incident at the infirmary were she was in hurry she didn’t bother Jane’s friends presence and also did Pie as she was worry about Jane. Jane broke the awkward situation and pulled Pei from Kim’s arms and she then held Kim’s hands as if she owned her and introduces her to everyone.

Jane: Kim this is Pie remember at the infirmary that day she was the one who came running to me. (Oh that’s why see looks familiar to me she said in her head as well as Pie did).

Pie said to herself that’s why she asked me earlier if we knew each other “oh why I didn’t remember at once” she said in her head as she brain slapped herself. Then Jane continue introduces Pei and Nerd.

Pei: hi cu-tie I’m Pei I’m the most beautiful here in our group.

Nerd just nods at Kim when she was introduce to Kim.

Kim then suddenly spoke.

Kim: Nice to meet you everyone I’m Kim Jittaleela. I hope we’ll all be friends she said looking straight to Pie’s eyes. As if she’s telling her something that only they could understand. Meanwhile Pie Is frantic on what Kim was doing starring at her and smiling at the same time she’s pissed off but she’s feeling something different as well. Then Jane spoke Kim will take us to the mall to have lunch and buy our stuff for tomorrow then she pulled Kim’s hand and lead her outside to where Kim’s car was park.

 

 

 

 

A/N: This is my update for today actually I updated two chapters today for I was very inspired with the flow of the story somehow it captivates my inner writer soul to write more than usual so it make two chapters hope you’ll like it thanks. Please comment below for any suggestion I’m happy to read and think about it.