Anticipation

Take it or leave it

Kim went back to her dorm and grab some important stuff before heading home. She decided to get home for a while so she can relax her mind. This day was very tiring for her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZyFUT5qaBY

At Jittaleela’s mansion

Kim was approach by her mom as she enter the house. “Kim I’m so glad you’re here.” Kim just smiled to her mom. “I am too mom I miss you so much” she said. Okay come inside and have lunch with me okay? Kim just nod and followed her mom. As they were eating her mom suddenly remembered something. Kim I just remember Yam’s mom called me yesterday she said Yam’s is busy she’s still adjusting to her new school that’s why she can’t contact you this pass few days. Kim thought so she’s having a hard time there ha?! Kim’s mom suddenly diverted her attention to her daughter who was in deep thought and you my dear what brings you home? She said looking at her daughter with a faint smile. “I just miss you guys that’s all” her mom just nods, but she knows something wrong with her daughter.

After eating Kim went straight to her room, she sat on her bed faced palm herself still remembers what happened earlier makes her sulky. Then she diverted her stare on the bedside table and saw Yam and her photos during graduation. She suddenly got an idea and quickly got out from bed and started to look for her mom.

Mom, mom … she shouted.

She opens her parent’s room and entered searching her mom she didn’t see her and decided to go down. As she was headed downstairs she was then stumbled with their maid. “Sorry young master” she said. “No she said I must be the one who said sorry I was too busy looking for mom and didn’t notice you.” “Am young master, the maid said and that made Kim turn around. Your mom is at the garden.” “Oh is that so. Thank you” she said before the maid could said anything she already happily run towards the garden’s direction.

 

 

She called her mom as she reach the garden. Mom she shouted. Yes dear her mom said while busy watering her precious babies. Mom can I have my passport she asked. Her mom suddenly turned around with a confused face. Mom I need my passport and also I need a favor can you help me? What is it dear? She asked on her sweet ways. Mom I want to see Yam. Without any further her mom smiled and said okay dear, so what is it your favor? Can you call Yam’s mom and tell her I’m coming tomorrow and please don’t tell Yam. Her mom smiled sweetly and said anything for you dear. Kim hugged her mom. After that she went to straight to her room and packed her stuff tom she will see her best friend she was so excited.

 

The following morning Kim went straight to the airport and after more than two hours she finally reach her destination.

Ah finally I can see Yam now as she heads to the gate looking for the chauffeur. As she heads out she saw a middle age man with a placard written her name. As she approach him the man smiled and get her luggage. Young master the madam is waiting for you the mansion he said while starting the engine of the car. Kim just nod. While on the car Kim’s mind were drifting as she saw the view outside her, she remembered Pie. How is she, as she didn’t tell her that she’ll be leaving for she quite embarrassed because of the incident lucky her, her mom called the school and informed them she’ll be gone for a week. 

 

After more than 30mins she finally saw the mansion from the car meters away, she was amazed by it she never thought the Klaiudom’s had made the mansion greener as she see  lots and lots of trees and plants surrounding it it’s like a park outside. As the car stop a maid opened the door for her and said young master Kim, Madam is waiting for you inside. As she enters the mansion she saw Mrs. Klaiudom at the living room as she approached her, she gets up from her sit and hug Kim. Kim you know Yam missed you so much she’ll be happy if she knew you’re here she’ll be home very soon.

 

Kim’s POV

As Yam’s mom left me I toured myself around the house and the last part of the mansion I toured was Yam’s room. As I entered her room I notice a photo on the bedside table it’s our best photo ever our prom photo on the red carpet. As I was about to get the photo the door suddenly ajar as I turned to look I saw Yam about to enter as she entered her room dropped as she saw me standing near her bed. I chuckled as she was cute with that reaction. She blinks her eyes in disbelief as I just stand there and smile at her cockily. After she realize she wasn’t really dreaming she quickly ran and jump on me. “K Kimmm…” she shouted as she jump on me, I catch her and hug her tight. “I miss you” that’s the only word she said as her eyes becomes teary. I push her a little to see her face clearly, “I miss you too”, I said as I looked at her straight in the eyes.  She smiled then hugged me tight. “What brings you here?” she asked while eating dinner. “Uhmmm… I just miss my best friend.” I answered she just nods and smile.

The next day me and Yam toured around the city. She said she was sorry if she hadn’t been in touch with me she just so busy with school. I totally understand her because I may self was completely adjusting to my new university. She spend our time going to park, riding bicycle and eating ice cream while watching the sunset. It was one of the best days of my life I shortly forgotten about Pie. I already miss her though.

Kim, Yam called me as my mind where drifting. “Hmmm…” I said as I face her. What’s the matter she said while looking at me straight in my eyes. How does she know I have a problem? I smiled to her and said nothing. I know you Kim she said. I sighed before answering her again. Yam I said as I turn to face her. She looks at me smiling. I already told Mario my feelings. I stop for a while then continue. “I don’t want him to wait no more for I don’t have feelings for him.” I said. “So that’s the reason why you’re sulky” she said and hug me. “Yes I thought so.” I answered her and smiled faintly. Kim she said. “Do you remember the day when we meet Mario?” She asked. Yes. I said abruptly. I already knew you were different. She said. My brows almost stick together as I formed a confused look on my face. She just smiled and hug me as an answer. Then said “this day was the best day of my life.”

 

 

A/N: I apologize for I haven’t updated ASAP. I was just preoccupied lately. I hope you guys like this chapter although it’s a bit lame. But the good thing is Kim already contacted her best friend.