unrequitted love

Take it or leave it

At the party

During the party I tried to cheer yam because I don’t want the night to finish that she is sad.

Kim: Yam don’t frown anymore, or else you’ll look like a granny with many fold of wrinkles all over your face. Then I look at her and pout. (I hope this is effective I said in my mind)

Yam: Kim is trying her best to make me smile but how could I smile if I know this is the last time I would she her for a long time.

Kim: she still doesn’t smile so I decided to, make fun of myself I dance like a crazy clown in from of her the music started, when she saw me she laugh and that makes me happy. I saw her smile again it makes me relief.

AS the party progress we were both happy we dance, eat and have a chit chat about some stuff. Until the party ended us then part ways as I decided to go home for it’s already late.

On my way home I was deep in my thought what happened to her earlier that make her feel so sad, I’ve never seen her like that. I thought maybe she’s in trouble my right brain says but my left brain said nah… yam never gets in to trouble because she’s nice and smart. Oh well I better asked her tom then.

 

 

 

The next day at the school

 

Yam, Kim shouted when she saw yam getting out of the car.

Yam: hey Kim good morning yam greeted her.

Kim: good morning to yam. How are you? It seem like you haven’t sleep last night. When she saw yam’s eyes are swollen because of crying almost the whole night. Is there something I need to know? Kim asked yam persuasively.

YAM sighed heavily and smiled at Kim.

Yam: may be will just talk later after school meet me at the greenhouse later. Yam commanded

Kim just nod and felt relief because finally yam will tell her what happened. She can’t wait to see her later.

 

 

 

 

 After class at the green house

Both Kim and yam were silent sitting at an old bench in front of the sunflowers, Its almost sunset so, so the flower are all bowing there petals as the sign of evening approaches another morning will come tomorrow hoping to be a brighter day ahead of them.

The silence were broken when yam suddenly spoke. Kim yam said.

Kim: hmmm…

Yam: I have to you something very important Kim.

Kim: What is it I’m dying to know why you are sad so please tell me soon?

Yam: Kim sob* I’m…mmm sob* leaving…

Kim: Ha! What? When? (She can’t believe what she just heard from yam.)

Yam: Mom told me yesterday that we are leaving Thailand after the school year end were going to Singapore, she said they have decided to settle there for the new business expansion. She said they will spend more time in there so decided to bring me because they are afraid they will left me behind.

Kim: looked at yam with teary eyes and said you’ll visit me here right during vacations and will get in touch right?

Yam: Yes, I will keep in touch with you and I will miss you Kim. I will never forget you. (While caressing Kim face)

Kim: Me also I will never forget you Yam my angel… (Looking at yam eyes full of emotions)

Both stayed at the green house until dark, they hugged each other as if there were no tomorrow, the unsaid feelings and the emotions are all full filled by their embrace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPK9NL6Yxiw

"In the Lonely Hour”. Sam smith

I need someone, that I'll look to,
In the lonely hour, that we all go through
To give me comfort, and love me through
In the lonely hour, I need you

I need you

I need you

I don't need diamonds, I don't need jewels
No amount of riches will cover up these blues
I don't need suggestions, about a starting new
In the lonely hour, I need you

There's nothing I can do, I'm helpless without you
Its a losing point of view
when there's a wistful silence, in an empty room
These other voice's, they don't cut through
In the lonely hour, I need you

I need you

And I need you

I need someone, that I'll look to,
In the lonely hour, I need you
I need you

this song played in the background...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Broken

You can see what others can’t.

Your soul is deflected by what you feel inside.

It’s like a shadow harboring to the nearest source of light that flickers as someone passes by.

Close your eyes and feel the warmth of the breath that lingers through the blowing wind.

Open your eyes if you’re willing to see the truth it bears.

Thou shall you be force to realize the truth.

Loving someone that much aren’t that easy.

So don’t you want to feel it?

Asked yourself as day by day is it aimer (French for love) or just simple crush.

 

 

 

End of school year (graduation)

Both yam and Kim are graduating in high school yam will pursue her study in Singapore at Curtin University Singapore while Kim will study at Rangsit University in Thailand.

In a few days school will start Kim prepared herself to go to school without yam with her, she decided to have a dorm so she could meet new friends and stay away from the house which reminded her a lot of yam. I missed her so much it’s been 3months now since she left, and we’ve been in contact just 2days ago and that’s it I guess she’s busy at her school and environment she said she’s still adjusting. Kim talking to herself in her brain will walking toward the school campus to confirm her dorm reservation. Her reverie suddenly stopped when she reach the school gate a lot of girls are starring at her one by one they approach her and her name. Without any interest she just smile and take off her shades some of the girls run towards her but others pretended to faint. Little did she know a pair of eyes are watching?

Kim: Hey miss are you okay? Asking the girl who fainted

Miss: I’m fine. Hi I’m Jane.

Kim: Hi, I’m Kim. Are you sure okay?

Miss: Yeah I’ll just go to the infirmary later the weather today is so hot that why I felt dizzy.

Kim: Oh! I see, Here (she lends her hand to Jane to help her stand up) I’ll help you stand and I can send you to the infirmary.

Miss: Okay thanks. (Blushing)

On the way to the infirmary Jane broke the silence between them. (Many girls are looking at the)

Jane: Uhm… Kim.

Kim: Jane.

Jane: are you new here? In school?

Kim: yes, I just came here today to confirm my dorm.

 

 

 

At the infirmary

Jane someone shouted her name both Kim and Jane turn their heads towards the direction of the voice.

Jane: Pie… what are you doing here?

Pie: I heard you were brought here that why I followed you here. What happened are you alright?

Jane: yes I’m now the doctor says it’s just the extreme weather that’s why I felt dizzy.

Pie: okay

Kim interrupted there conversation.

Kim: am Jane excused me but I need to go now.

Jane: ok thanks again. See you around.

Kim: ok bye

Pie is dumbfounded when she saw Kim talking to Jane she thought that Kim was a guy but she’s wrong. As soon as Kim left. She quickly jerk Jane’s hands and tell her.

Pie: Jane! He is a She? (Confuse) O-O

Jane: yes he is a she, she is Kim she’s new here I think a freshmen like us. Why is there something wrong?

Pie: nothing I just thought she’s a guy.

Jane: I know what you are thinking. She is nice you know…

Pie: what! Of course she is nice she brought you here right when you fainted.

Jane: how did you know by the way?

Pie: I saw you with her on my to the dorm office that why after going there I quickly ran here. But she’s a tom Jane you know?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I hope you guys like my chapter 2 sorry if it is boring I’ll make it better next time thanks. I know you can’t wait what will happen to Pie and Kim just sit back and relax I’ll update again soon… thanks