Party at Klaiudom’s Mansion

Take it or leave it

After 4 years both Kim and yam studied at the same school until the day came the party at the Klaiudom’s mansion that change their lives dramatically.

Party at Klaiudom’s Mansion

Kim a girl called her from behind she is standing in front of a fish pond in their garden. Kim heard the calling and slowly turn her head back, she was surprise to see yam dress up in a sleeveless pink lace dress complete with accessories. Kim’s jaw dropped when she saw her, she was like an angel from heaven that was send to earth, for her to be her friend. Yam saw her reaction and just laughs.

Yam: hey Kim! What happened why is your mouth ajar, close it before something enter your mouth. (Both of them laughs and chuckle at same time.)

Kim: I can’t help it you look cute in your dress, by the way what’s the occasion why are you dressed up like that?

Yam; Am Kim I have to tell you something, but please promise me don’t be mad.

Kim: Yes, I promise just tell me it is okay…

Yam: Am Kim my parents and I are going to have a party in our house tonight and I want you to be my for tonight, I’m afraid if I would be with others and also it’s better to have you as an right? Where friends right?

Kim: Yeah, were friend’s yam and also I’m happy to be your my angel. Hahaha… Kim laughs. (Teasingly) I thought you were going to say something that will shocked me. Thank God it’s not what I think it is… whew! (Both of them laughs).

 

Meanwhile in Klaiudom’s Mansion

Butler John is everything ready? Mrs. Klaiudom asked the butler who is busy checking everything for the party. Yes, madam he said. I’m just checking everything to make sure.

Okay then, Mrs. Klaiudom replied by the way, where is Yam? She asked.

Oh! I forgot to tell you madam, Miss Yam said she will be asking Kim as her for tonight she left earlier to talk to her. Please tell her to see me when she arrive Mrs. Klaiudom said to butler John. Yes, madam butler John replied. This party should be perfect if not I’m dead butler John murmured to himself after leaving the ballroom. On his way to call her Miss Yam to tell her to hurry up before the guest will arrive soon, she must be here or else her mother will freak out. Butler John used the landline to call the Jitteleela mansion, to talk to Yam.

*Ring

*Ring

*Ring

Butler John: Hello.

Jittaleela’s maid: Hello, whose calling?

Butler John: It’s Butler John from the Klaiudom, May I speak to Miss Yam please is she there?

Jittaleela’s maid: Yes, Sir John wait I’ll call her for a moment.

At Kim’s room

*Knock

*Knock

*knock

Maid: Miss Yam the maid called her your butler is on the phone he wants to speak to you.

Yam: Okay, I’ll be there.

Yam: Hello, butler John what do you need?

Butler John: Miss Yam, your mom is waiting for you, she wants to speak to you will you come here soon before the party start?

Yam: Okay, I’ll be there as soon as I’m finish here.

Butler John: Thanks Miss Yam I’ll be waiting for your arrival Take Care…

Yam: Thanks Butler John see you later. (End of conversation)

Inside Kim’s room

Kim just got out of the bathroom after that she went straight to her wardrobe area, thinking what to wear to make yams pink dress she chooses between an Armani black suit and a Narin Couture tuxedo which is white match with pink bow tie and a vest. After a few minutes of thinking she choose the tuxedo that will surely match yam’s dress. When she got out of the wardrobe area, she saw yam opening the door.

Yam: Kim are you done? Will approaching Kim

Kim: Yes, I’m done why? What happened?

Yam stopped on her paced and look at Kim who has a worried face.  Yam’s jaw dropped and starts to drool.

Kim: yam hey, I might melt if you keep staring at me like that. Then chuckled

Yam: sorry Kim, I can’t help it you look so handsome in your tux. Then smiled

Kim: really? Thanks for the compliment. (While scratching her neck)

Yam: yeah, you like a prince from a faraway castle. Butler John just called mom wants to talk to me before the party start so can we go now?

Kim: Okay then my angel, let’s go before your mom gets angry if were late.

At the garage they walk straight to yam’s car it’s a black Mercedes-Benz CLA the driver opened the door for them and Kim escorted yam to enter then followed by her.

On their way to the party both are silent and nervous at the same time it’s the first time they will both attend a party together.

Yam’s POV

All of a sudden someone knock on Kim’s door, when I opened it was their maid who told me that I had a phone call from Butler John. Kim was still at the bathroom so I decided to leave the room without saying a word to her.  On my way to answer the phone I felt strange my heart was pumping nonstop as if I would faint. I don’t really know why but when I talk to Butler John the strange feeling intensifies. My heart was like DUG TUG DUG TUG…

He told me that my mom needs to talk to me as soon as we arrived at the mansion.  After I hung up, I immediately went upstairs to Kim’s bedroom and I was thinking what was that, that is so urgent that she can’t wait until the party ends. When I opened the door I saw Kim dressed up in a with tux with pink bow tie and black vest my jaw dropped and I think I drooled a little (She’s so handsome I’m saying it in my mind) and when she saw me she just laugh and then I came to my senses and told her that we need to leave asap so, to avoid the awkward situation, luckily she just nod and we left her room and went to the garage were my driver is waiting.

 

Kim’s POV

In just got out of the bathroom and yam was nowhere to be found. Where is she? Anyways I need to dress up now and fix myself so we can go to the party early. I went to my wardrobe area thinking what to wear I would like to asked yam’s opinion but anyways I’ll just choose between my Armani suit or my Narin tailored tux. After a while I decided just to wear my Narin white tux match with a vest and a pink bow tie, to match yam’s pink dress. When I got out of the wardrobe area my room door opened and I saw yam entering my room with a worried face, I was wondering what could had happened to her, but suddenly her reaction changes when she saw me her jaw dropped and my goodness she drooled unknowingly. I can’t help myself but to laughs, when she came back to her senses she told that her butler just called asking us to hurry up before the party could start cause her mom want to talk to her.

That’s why her faced looks so worried, when she came back on our way to the mansion we were silent as both of us are nervous about the party. As we reach the mansion we saw butler John patiently waiting for us at the front door, when we reach him he immediately told yam to go to her parents room were her mom was waiting. She told me to wait in the living room for her. I just nod and told her to say hi to her mom for me, then she smiled and left. After a while she went downstairs to the living room with a sad face and teary eyes I wonder what might happened to her but she just hug me tight, when she saw me. I was shocked when she did that, questions were running my mind, and my brains are arguing whether to ask her or not. I just decided not to ask her and just comfort her.

 

What happened to Yam? Wait for the next chapter…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I know this chapter is boring but please bear with me because I’m trying my best to explain what happened to them. and I know it's a taboo to some culture a unnatural relationship like this even my in culture it's still unacceptable but still because I’m a tiaom fans i can't resist writing this. Please comment after you read this thanks in advance.