Your eyes

Take it or leave it

I’m so happy that I and Pie are now okay. She isn’t mad at me because of Jane.

I’m on my way to the cafeteria now I woke up late today cause I forgot it’s Wednesday and my first class starts at 7:30am so I haven’t got my breakfast my tummy is growling like I can eat everything I laid my eyes on.

 

At the cafeteria

Mean saw Kim on her way to the cafeteria kim, kim… she called her while fasting her pace to reach her. Kim turned her head and saw Mean was calling her. Hi, Mean. Kim said as Mean was catching her breath now standing beside her as was almost running as to reach Kim. Hi too, Mean said. Are you going to eat? She asked. Yeah I’m hungry and her tummy growled because of so much hunger and Mean heard it and laughs. I can say that you are really hungry as I can hear the monster inside you is already grumpy. Kim scratched her not so itchy neck as she was shy because what Mean said. And they both chuckled. Okay lets go Mean said before you eat me here.

They fall in line as they reach the order counter it’s almost their turn when someone shouted at the back. Both Kim and Mean turned their head and saw Mario, Pie, Boy and Jane. Kim greeted them. Hi guys as she looked at them. Hi said Boy so you have a new friend ha? That’s why you didn’t join us ah… No said Kim in defense I mean Kim said rephrasing her words for Mean is looking at her narrowed eyes. Actually I just finish my class and I was so hungry so I decided to go here and eat but I bumped into Mean so we decided to eat together. And her stomach growled again. And everyone heard it and they laughed. “Oh my Kim looks like you have a monster inside you” as they started eating for Kim is eating her 2nd plate of her pasta as she was really hungry. Kim just stared at Mario with a grumpy face. As Kim finished her food she dragged Mean with her. Everyone just looked at them.

Mario looked what you did?! Said Jane. Yeah, I know she had change. What do you mean change before we used to when she eats a lot that may be there is a monster inside her that’s why she eats like that when she haven’t had her breakfast. We? Said Jane. Yeah we. I and Yam, Kim and her where best friends since Yam left she had change in a blinked on an eye, even now that Yam haven’t in contact with her. I think Mean reminds of Yam a lot to her that’s why when she saw Mean at first she was a bit furious because Mean has too much resemblance of Yam even looked like her. So that’s why Kim is acting like that? Ha? Said Pie. Yes, Pie they have never been separated before since that day her father introduce Yam to Kim. So what happened to Yam? Asked Boy. Yam moved with her family to Singapore few days after we graduated in high school for their business.

 

Pie’s POV

Kim is so sad and broken all the time when she’s alone that’s why I always saw her staring at the sky and glancing at her phone and laptop then gets frustrated all of a sudden. Silly me I even thought that she is a bipolar of some sort. I don’t know what I am feeling right now but I think I have to do something for her just to ease the pain she’s feeling. Yeah that right Pie, my left brain said you must do something for her you and her are friends now. But what if she misinterpret it. Ha? My right brain. Ah! No matter what I need to do this.

Pie texted Kim.

Kim please see me at Aunt Inn’s 6pm. Few minutes later Kim replied.

Why is there something wrong?

Just come and see me later okay?! No more questions.

I wonder why Pie wanted to see me. As Kim had just finished her class she immediately when to her dorm to change and it’s almost 5:30pm.

 

 

At aunt Inn’s café

I’m here waiting at aunt inn’s café my class ended early so I decided to come here afterwards. I’m thinking of what I am going to say or do so that I can ease the pain that Kim is feeling. As Pie was looking at the wall clock it’s almost 6 but Kim is nowhere to be found. Suddenly she heard some girls giggling and there she saw Kim with some girls having chitchats. So she’s flirting ha?! That’s why she’s almost late for our meeting. Kim saw Pie at the glass door sitting and staring at her with those cute eyes but those eyes have a tiger look on it as she saw it she was a bit scared and decided to bid goodbye to the girls. As she enters the café, Pie never took of the looked on her eyes. Oh my God, those eyes are scary said Kim as she was approaching Pie. “Hi, Pie” she greeted her as she settled herself in front of Pie. You’re late, said Pie. But it’s only a minute she glance at her phone to see the time. Haven’t I told you 6pm. “Yeah, sorry I was just, j j ust…” Pie cut her out. “Busy flirting with those girls ha.” She said sarcastically. Kim was shocked with what Pie said. “Ha? What!?” She cleared it again. I said “you’re too busy flirting.” Kim shook her head in disbelief. “Looked Pie” she said “you are the one who invited me here at the café so can please be modest.” She said frowning a bit. But deep inside she’s really scared at Pie looking at her like that. “Okay Pie I just wanted to apologize to what happen earlier.” “No, Pie it wasn’t your fault I was just in a bad mood.” “So shall we eat” as she saw aunt Inn approaches them? “Hi, Kim, Pie” aunt Inn said. Hello aunt Inn as Kim stood up and hugged her aunt. “Hi” said Pie. Kim do you want to taste my new cake recipe said her aunt happily. “Yes, of course she said and you Pie?” As she was looking at Pie who was busy looking at Kim. “Ah… yes.” “Okay then” wait I’ll just get your orders. “Hey is there something wrong?” Asked Kim to Pie. She just shook her head and smile. Aunt Inn came with their food and they ate. Pie asked Kim “why? Did you invited me here?” “Hmmm… said Pie am I just want to get to know you better.” Kim almost chocked at what Pie said. “Ha?” Looking at Pie confusingly while Pie is giggling. “Your cute you know that” said Pie. Oh dear did I just said that while scolding herself on what she just said to Kim. Kim just smile on what Pie just told her. After dinner they bid their goodbyes to aunt Inn. As they were walking Kim asked Pie if she want to rest for a while, so they headed to the park. Silence filled the air as Kim and Pie sat on the bench staring at the sky. The moon is shining brightly looking at them, Kim then broke the silence. Pie, she said looking at Pie who was still staring at the sky with amazement. “Thank you” she said, Pie then turned her head and saw Kim was staring at her while smiling. Her heart pounding her breath unsteady as she looks at Kim’s eyes full of emotions. Then as she turned her head to avoid Kim’s stare she saw a shooting star. “Kim” she half shouted and blurted “look shooting star” then Kim turn her gazed to the sky and both of them closed their eyes and make a wish. You what Pie I missed my best friend it’s our favorite passed time before when we were still together. Her voice trembling a little as she said those words remembering Yam.

Flashback

Kim and Yam are in the pool soaking their feet on the water as they glanced at the sky seeing the beautiful moon. Then all of a sudden a shooting star passed by both of them holding hands closed their eyes and make a wish. Yam: I wished me and Kim will be together forever. Kim: I wish me and Yam will never be alone and separated. As they finished their wished both of them look at each other and laughs feeling the same happiness making a wish.      

End of flashback

I’m sorry Pie said to Kim. “Yeah I know what happened” Mario told us what happened. Kim is speechless her eyes becomes teary. Shhhh… Pie said as she caressed Kim’s back and hug her. I don’t know what I am feeling right now but I felt relief or some sort of happiness when Pie hugged me I don’t know why Kim thought. Every time Pie is close to me my heart skip to a beat and I feel something in my stomach it feel weird but I’m not having a diarrhea or some sort is it what they call love am I in love with Pie but I haven’t felt this before even Mario propose to me before, but why I’m dress like a boy but I haven’t had a crush or something to anyone. So it is really love. My busy thoughts were broken when Pie pulled out into our hugged and stared at me in the eyes. Those eyes simply can melt me like butter. Kim’s eyes are different from others her brown eyes shows sincerity and sadness at the same time I can say that she really is hurt Pie thought.

 

 

 

A/N:

Sorry for this update mu internet connection is still on the peak of disconnecting. I just hope it would be fix soon and also this update is not quite good it’s boring. Just trying my best to write for now I lack inspiration.