Guilt

Take it or leave it

Kim walked slowly still looking at Pie and someone bump her and made that person stumble. As she knelt down to help that person it was Mean again. She laughed “oh! It you again” she said, “yeah it’s me again why do we always bumped to each other ha?” “Are we some sort of a soul mate in our passed life?” She said. Mean then answered if that was so then you should court me and be your girl then, she then chuckled because Kim was dumbfounded of what she heard. “Hey Kim don’t be that much serious okay? I’m just kidding.” Kim just smiled and scratch her nape. You know you reminded me of my best friend. “Well I can be your best friend if you want?” She then chuckled. Okay then replied Kim. Bye best friend said Mean then left.

Meanwhile Pie and Van was talking in the parking lot heard the noise and turn their head to Mean and Kim who are busy laughing. Van notice Pie staring at the two person. “Pie, Pie” Van called her but still she didn’t respond she’s busy looking at Kim and Mean. Pie look at Kim and Mean she can’t believe what she saw is this really true what I’m seeing Mean and Kim laughing early this morning Kim couldn’t smile a bit at Mean as if Mean was some kind of a monster for her and now they are laughing together what’s happening to this Kim really is she bipolar or insane? She’s weird. She thought. Van once again her and waved his hand in front of her. Hey Pie, are you alright? He asked cupping Pie’s face. “Ah… ah… yes, Van I’m okay.” She then smile faintly at Van as she redirect her gaze to Kim and Mean they were already gone.

 

 

 

At Kim and Pie’s room

Kim entered her room the thought of Pie flash on her mind the thought of Pie being with a guy she felt blood rushed through her body. Is she jealous or just irritated because Pie is with someone? But why is she feeling this way Pie is no one for her just a friend and a roommate. Mean she whispered remembering Mean and the incident this evening at the fountain and also when they bump into each other a while ago. She lied on her bed both hands under her head staring blankly at the ceiling remembering her encounter with Yam and Mean almost the same but different scenarios. Drifted in her thoughts the door opened and it was Pie. Pie enter the room as she approach her bed as she passed near Kim she stares at her curiously wondering why Kim is staring at the ceiling even not noticing her coming in the room. What’s with her Pie whispered as she sat on her bed still focusing on Kim who is in her deep thoughts? Suddenly Kim moved as she moves she diverted her stare to Pie who is shocked by Kim’s sudden action she stare at Pie for a while emotionless and got up from her bed and went straight to her cupboard to grab some clothes then went to the bathroom. Pie was bothered by Kim, she laid herself to her bed flashing back the incident a while ago, why suddenly Kim is acting strange towards her she doesn’t get it.

 

 

 

Kim’s POV

I heard the door opened and I saw Pie staring at me while sitting on her bed. I want to asked her who’s that guy she was talking to a while ago when I saw her but I can’t so I decided to take a bath to freshen up before I do something stupid. I’m taking a shower now standing under the shower letting the cold water pour into my head and down my body as I close my eyes Pie’s face keep flashing in my mind her smile it’s different from her smile at me it’s more fruitful a while ago when she was having chit chats with that guy. Is he her boyfriend or is that guy courting her? But I never heard her say his name or even our friends never mentioned him. I must find out who is he no matter what?! But why do I care she’s just my friend, do I have a feelings for her? Am I in love with Pie? Oh God, this can’t be I don’t want to ruined our friendship that I hardly had with her before. As I turned off the shower, I decided to make a plan to find out who’s that person is? Yes that’s right I will asked Nerd or Jane for sure they know him. I wipe myself with my towel and wear my clothes as I got out from the bathroom I was shocked seeing Pie standing in front of the bathroom door. W What a are y you do doing? I asked her as I stammered. “A A Ahhh Am I… I… need to use the bathroom” she said not looking at me I think she’s embarrassed I glanced at her and saw her cheeks becomes rosy. “Oh sorry” I said as I move away from the bathroom door she quickly gets inside and lock it. I smiled at her sudden action she’s cute when she blushed. I heard the bathroom door lock clicked I think she’s done. I get my guitar played a song Maybe by Yiruma so it will not make me feel bored it’s been my hobby to play guitar and sing when I’m bored.

 

 

Pie saw Kim closing her eyes while playing her guitar it’s a nice song she thought but I never heard of it yet not until now it’s relaxing she said while looking at Kim. I wonder why Kim is so different today she seems occupied with something. She then remember Mean and Kim encounter at the lobby near the parking lot. As the song ended Kim laid her guitar on the bed and looked at Pie.

Pie she said, “Pie I’m sorry about Jane I didn’t know that you haven’t told her yet that were roommates.” “It’s okay Kim, she will know it sooner or later it’s better that she discovered it by herself and not from anyone else.” “Yeah Pie your right. Thanks that you’re not mad at me.”  “Why would I Kim it’s not your fault.”

 

 

 

A/N:

This is a short update but I have updated 2 chapters and this is the first. Thanks for waiting I had bad internet connection since few weeks ago when I got back from China sorry guys please vote for my story if you like it.