False

Take it or leave it

Kim walk out as Puey and Pie was about to interrupt the conversation between her and Mario. As she was walking into corridor she was thinking of Pie how careless she was that she didn’t even notice them coming near. The worst part is she heard the conversation. What am I going to do now she murmured as she walk, she suddenly bump into someone and again guess who? It’s Mean the girl who looks like Yam and now she was always there to comfort her like Yam. How I wish Yam was here she blurted unconsciously. Mean heard her and pretended she didn’t hear anything cause she surely knows why Kim was acting strange she’s in trouble of some sort. She just intended to ask Kim what happened but the tom just smiled faintly at her. Kim and Mean went to the music room where few students go. When they reach the room Kim was the one who entered first and followed Mean little did they know someone saw them guess who? It’s Pie. Pie saw them both entering the room, she was dumbfounded seeing Kim’s sulky face but she can’t do nothing she wanted to be with her and comfort her but there was Mean already to do that for her.

I saw your face and it enlightens me but till when.

Oh… well you seem happy with someone.

That’s what I feel but why my heart says it’s untrue.

Is it because I also believe that we were to be.

I laugh at my thoughts. Also they laugh with me.

My heart and brain fights the truth.

Ego stands alone here in darkness just so you know.

You where my sun and I were your moon.

If the universe revolved around the sun it’s you who revolved around my world.

Pie’s POV

Now that I confirmed what Kim really is I suddenly realized that I might fall for her but why now is it because I found out the truth or is it because this is what I really feel since we’ve meet. The memories lingers in my mind struck me more. Our first encounter the troubles we had that make us friends. Is it a part of what my life would be, as a part of someone unnatural or a part of me is unnatural?  I simply can’t understand myself. What if‘s are the questions building up my mind and heart. What the future holds is unclear. But I should know the reason because the heart wants me to know the answer to my if’s. Till then I should be sullen to what I feel I believe time will make its way towards us. Even if I know that time waits and follows no one.

Inside the music room Kim sat at the center of the room and Yam sat in front at one of the chair there. They were silent for a while until Kim broke the silence as she held one of the guitar and strum it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=musFQhuy2pQ

Say something, I'm giving up on you

I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you

Anywhere I would've followed you

Say something, I'm giving up on you

 

And I will swallow my pride

You're the one that I love

And I'm saying goodbye

 

Say something, I'm giving up on you

And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you

And anywhere I would've followed you (Ooh-oh)

Say something, I'm giving up on you

Say something, I'm giving up on you

Say something...

 

Mean just stared at her, Kim was to emotional ever since they’ve meet she never thought that Kim was this kind of person. As time goes by her feelings for her grew stronger, but there seems to be a wall blocking her from Kim. The thoughts of Yam since the day that they first meet, Kim only thought of Yam her best friend who resembles her in a way that is not even clarified. Kim play the guitar and sang whole heartedly as if her emotions were drifted by it as if the river flows within it. Mean on the other hand feels the pain Kim has in her but why? That why’s will never be answered as Kim never spoke to her? She’s a secretive person no one really knows her feelings except for the song that she plays and sings. Unconsciously Mean approach Kim and hugs her from the back but Kim never responded she continuous to sing as her sorrows flow with every melody that fills the air, it seems to be breathless if anyone would hear it they surely will be attach to the feelings and emotions that it brought with it. Pie was still outside she was about to leave when she heard Kim singing her foot stuck on the ground her heart pounding as if it was to escape from her cavity and right then and there it would finds its ways to the oriented melody. She seems breathless hearing Kim sing as if her breath was with it, she feels the pain Kim was having but why this kind of pain? She never thought that Kim was in pain the whole time she only knew one thing, Kim was longing for her best friend Yam who seems to be her world now that her world was gone what will happen? Is there a universe that haven’t had a world? Still stunned Pie lean her petite body to the room’s wall, mesmerizing Kim’s soulful voice. She remember when Kim first sang in the café also full of emotions and longingness, she then suddenly laughs.  

After Kim finished her song she held the guitar and stood up she spoke why is it that life is such a mystery? She asked. She then look at Mean and smile faintly. All she knows right is her heart is beating for someone that she even don’t know if that soemeone will accept her or not. All the pain and sorrow that she’s feeling right now can’t simply go away. She then stands at the window looking at the clear blue sky. Then she whispered “I hope this day will make my day bright as ever but the truth is this day already had started to be gloomy.” “I feel like I’ve been shot so many times that I can feel the recoil that my heart endures.” Mean remains speechless as she couldn’t bear to see her friend yet her love being like that. How she wish that it was her who Kim loves, and she’ll surely and gladly accept her. But the truth hurts Kim only see her as Yam’s similitude nothing more and only her friend as substitute from Yam. Then Kim walk to the door before she opened it she release a deep sigh, now she’ll face reality once more. Pie heard that Kim already finish her song suddenly her tears fell. She can’t stop crying until she reach her classroom. Everyone notice her crying luckily the prof hasn’t come yet.

So she sat on her chair and stare outside the vast empty field.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry my dear readers this is all I can do for now. I hope you would appreciate this chapter even it’s a little lame. I’ll try to give a good chapter next. Thanks for reading in advance.