encounter

Take it or leave it

Sunday before the school opening

Kim fixing her stuff, checking everything before loading it to the car to be brought to her dorm. It’s been a week now since yam last contacted her. She’s sad because she can’t believe yam forgot to call her or even chat with her. Her reverie suddenly stop when she heard her mom call her, hey honey can we talk to you a minute. She followed her mom inside the house to the living room. Her dad sat on the couch smiling at her, while her mom sat beside her dad, as usual P’Air her sister were not present she’s out their somewhere because its weekend. Her dad suddenly spoke Kim I know you’re old enough to know what’s good and bad, I hope you’ll be good okay? I don’t want me and your mom to worry about you. Don’t worry dad, she said and kissed her mom and dad and bid god bye to them. Kim her dad called, find yourself someone soon. She sighed upon hearing that, he can’t understand her dad sometimes he treats her like a boy and sometimes a girl. Oh our cub have grown to become a tiger now her mom muttered.

 

 

 

At the school dorm

Pie just arrived at the front of the building, looking around she saw none of her friends so she decided to call Jane.

*Ring

*Ring

*Ring (after a few more rings Jane answered the call)

Pie: Jane where are you? Pie asked

Jane: I’m almost there. Hey is nerd there already?

Pie: no I don’t think so. I haven’t seen her yet.

Jane: ah, okay just call her maybe she’s there somewhere. I’ll be there in a few minutes or so.

Pie: Okay hurry up. (Almost shouting) the she hanged up. She then dialed Nerd’s number.

*ring

*ring

*ring

Nerd: silence then I voice came through hello nerd said.

Pie: Nerd, where are you?

Nerd: Here

Pie: where? Suddenly someone patted her shoulder.

Pie almost yelled because of shocked. Nerd is a silent type so she doesn’t really talk much.

Pie: you scared me, pie said and flinch.

Nerd just bow her head and said sorry.

Pie: by the way what dorm are you?

Nerd: Dorm B, Room 310

Pie: oh great! We have the same dorm and floor. I’m on room 302. She said.

Nerd as usual just nods. I wonder where Jane is now, so she decided to text her.

Pie text Jane where are you? And after 1min Jane replies telling her she in front of the university gate.

Pie replied ok will wait for you here at the elevator and I’m with nerd already she said.

Pie: Nerd let go will just wait for Jane at the elevator.

Nerd just nods and follows pie to the elevator.

 

Jane was hurrying to meet pie because she knows that pie is very impatient. Suddenly a car stop in front of her it almost bumped her but luckily she wasn’t. Inside Kim car her phone suddenly rang and she was about to reach when it fell from the floor. Without hesitation she quickly d for phone and was unsuccessful because of that she didn’t see the path properly and almost hit a girl.

Jane: what the! Who the hell is this he almost kill me? Her reverie suddenly stop when someone open the car door and asked her miss are you okay?

The voice was kind of familiar to her so when she look up, she was shocked to see it was Kim. She was stunned and her foot were rooted on the ground. To see this handsome tom in front of her.

Kim: Hey miss are you okay? You look familiar she said. Have we meet before?

Jane: yes, remember at the school gate.

Kim: Oh yes you’re the one who fainted. (Replying while taking off her shades and laughing)

Jane: UHm…why you laughing? (Inside Jane mind she’s so handsome oh my in think I’m in love) her heart beating fast just looking at Kim’s face makes her heart pump nonstop.

Kim: hey Jane right? Who would forget a cute girl like you? Hehehe…Can I asked you a favor please?

Jane: Yes, what is it? (Blushing)

Kim: can you look after my stuff for a while (while getting her stuff from the car trunk) I’ll just park my car.

Jane: okay I’ll wait for you here.

Kim: Okay thanks I’ll be back quickly. (As she enters her car and parked at the designated car park.)

Pie: where is Jane She said she’ll be here in a min what took her so long. (Annoyed she dialed Jane’s number) Hello Jane where are you?!  (Almost shouting)

Jane: Oh pie I’m sorry something came up.

Pie: Oh really we’ve been waiting here for almost 15mins and suddenly you’ll say something came up what the Jane!

Jane: sorry pie I’ll tell you what happened later okay?

Pie: whatever, will go now.

Jane: okay see you later pie sorry again. (Then they hanged up)

Kim on her way to Jane.

Kim: hey thanks for looking after my stuff.

Jane: Nah, no big deal. By the way what dorm are you?

Kim: me? (While getting a piece of paper on her pocket)

Jane: yes, I’m on dorm B Room 310. You?

Kim: Dorm B also room 302

 

Jane’s POV

Someone almost hit me when I was walking towards the dorm building, to my shocked it was Kim she was so handsome wearing a plain shirt and pair of black jeans with her shades on. When see approached me to say sorry I heard a familiar voice it was her Kim. Oh my destiny we met again for the second time. My hearts beating fast when I saw her remove her shades and her smile and her eyes, when I saw it I could almost melt oh dear am I in love? My reverie was disturb when she as me to look after her stuff and I was so glad to do that anything for my Kim. Oh, Kim you are my prince I said softly as she walks toward her car smiling at me. I almost melt, then suddenly pie called she was furious she and nerd had been waiting for almost 15mins, I’m sorry Pie that’s the only thing I could say to her. Kim went back after a few minutes and suddenly o thought I haven’t asked her about her dorm building and number, so I decided to ask her. I heard her say Dorm b as she peek on a piece of paper from her pocket, I was praying hard to make her my roommate but sadly she wasn’t but I’m glad we were at the same floor. I can visit her room anytime.

 

Kim’s POV

Oh god I almost hit someone because of my stupid phone, hopefully I was alert enough to avoid that circumstances or I’ll be dead by now. When I got off the car I saw a lady standing beside my car she bowed her head I guess she was so shocked she is holding her stuff I guest she’s on her way to her dorm. When she saw me standing in front of her, I thought to myself I’m pretty sure she’s going to shout at me or worst she’ll curse me so quickly approach her and call her. Hey miss are you okay? When she tilted her head to my surprise she looks familiar and also I saw her face quite shock also. I asked her have we meet before and she said yes. I remember clearly now she’s the one who fainted when the group of girls approach me last time and I started to laugh, and then I told her you’re the one who fainted right? I saw her face then blushed and laughs. Her name is Jane I asked her if she could look after my stuff for a while as I park my car and she gladly agreed. On my way back I saw her talking on the phone she looks upset, I just it’s her boyfriend or her friend maybe. When I approach her she asked what the dorm is assigned to me and I got the piece of paper on my pocket. As I say the word Dorm b her facial expression suddenly changes I wonder why?, but all of a sudden I remember we are on the same dorm, It’s her Dorm building also and luckily we are on the same floor as well so I decided come with her to our respective dorms.

 

 

On their way to the dorm elevator both Jane and Kim had chitchats. As they stop near the elevator they were a lot of students standing in front of the elevator, some of them are looking at Jane and Kim. Most of them are murmuring, Kim heard a girl say I wonder if she is her girlfriend, she’s so lucky her girlfriend is cute and handsome at same time. A girl the approach them and said hi, so your new here she said. Kim replied yes. While Jane fiercely looking at the girl. Then Jane called Kim, Hey Kim can I asked you to come with me later, where Kim asked? At the mall I need to buy some stuff for tomorrow. Okay said Kim I can drive you there, later after I think lunch time so we can just eat outside. Upon hearing that the girl left pouting realizing Kim already had Jane. So Jane, Kim said can I have your number so I can call you later? She said Oh! Jane said I totally forgot, Kim got her phone from her pocket and Jane got it from her hand and encode her number and Jane also gave her phone to Kim and did the same. As the elevator opens they enter and lucky them it’s not crowded because some students already took the first batched up and they were the last one, as the elevator reach the 3rd floor both bid there goodbye and parted to their respective rooms.

Kim: Bye Jane see you later.

Jane: Bye Kim I’ll call you later thanks.

Kim: Sorry again Jane. My treat later lunch.

Jane: No problem. Thanks also. See yah.

 

 

To be continued…

What will happen to Kim as she reach her room and find her roommates their find out soon at the next chapter?

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N; I hope you’ll  like my chapter it’s kind of boring because I’m having a hard time writing now for I’m a bit bothered what may come next. Please leave a comment or any suggestion so I could know what you feel about this story of mine thanks.