Chain reaction

Take it or leave it

As Kim parted ways with Jane she remembered the call she hadn’t answer earlier, so she grab her phone from her pocket and check the missed calls directory and saw it’s an unknown number so she tried to call it. The hallway was full of students some are running around busy fixing there stuff and some are relaxed playing some music, so literally the placed is rowdy. The call she made just won’t connect after few more attempts she hanged up and decided to go to here room as she struggles to pass the students at the hallway some of them are looking at her, some are murmuring and some just staring at her. At last she reach her room as she open it “great she said the room isn’t lock lucky me” and she saw that her roommate had already arrange her stuff neatly. The room is painted with light blue grey color, there were 2 beds, 2 tables and chairs, 2 closets and 2 bedside tables. In bed on the right-side has already a bed sheet its pink in color decorated with floral designs “too girly” she said in her mind. As she enter the room she heard someone talking in the veranda of their small room. “Oh, there she is” she said. She can’t clearly hear her, what she was saying. Kim just lay her stuff on the bed and went to the restroom when she open the restroom door after a while he was shocked to see Pie standing in front of it.

Kim: whoa! What are you doing there?

Pie: Who the hell are you?! You’re a guy. ert! Get out before I call a police.

Kim: What’s wrong with you? I’m a girl and I’m not a ert.

Pie: What! Are you sure?

Kim: yes of course.

Pie: Oh great, you’re a tom!?

Kim: No, I’m not.

Pie: Yes you are!

Kim: No, I’m not. I said (almost shouting)

Pie: Then prove it to me.

Kim: okay first of all I don’t like girls, second I never dated one and lastly I haven’t had a girlfriend at all. I guess you’re my roommate room 302 dorm B?

Pie: Oh God! What did I do to my past life that you giving me this kind of punishment? (Murmuring)

Kim: hey! I heard you and I guessed that’s a yes. Oh well I think I saw you before have we meet?

Pie: no!

Kim: I really think we have meet before. Ah geez maybe I’m just tired.

Kim then start to fix her stuff and pie just sat on her bed and watch that tom unpacking her stuff.

 

 

 

 

Pie’s POV

I was busy talking to someone when I heard the bathroom door close, I got confused so I bid goodbye to Pei my friend he is gay but it is okay cause his harmless. As I enter the room I saw stuff on the left side bed, I saw a case of I think a ukulele or a mini guitar and I thought. “Oh, I have a musician roommate”, I walk towards the restroom door to wait for her and welcome her to our room. After a 1min the door opened and to my shocked it’s a guy or at least look like one, oh God she’s cute my heart beats fast. But why? As I asked myself. My reverie suddenly stops when he shouted, I was annoyed because of that, and that makes me shout also. “Who the hell are you?! You’re a guy. ert! Get out before I call a police”, that words simply came out of my mouth, I don’t care if I’m rude but he’s the one who shouted at me first and it makes my blood boil. “Oh God she is a tom” as I realized after she spoke, and she is my roommate I can’t believe it.” Oh God! What did I do to my past life that you giving me this kind of punishment?” That’s what I murmured after what just happened I’m dumbfounded  really, I’m going to go nuts I said to myself as I brain slapped myself. She stares at me for a while and asked me if we had meet before but I don’t thinks so what I’m feeling right know confuses me my heart is pumping fast as if I’m going to have a heart attack. Then she walk towards her bed and fix her staff and so I did the same I sat at my bed just staring at her the whole time thinking. What the hell is happening to me? I promise myself to prove that she isn’t a tom as she said she isn’t cause I don’t want anybody to know that I have a tom roommate specially my parents or they’ll going to freak out.

 

 

 

 

At Jane and Nerd’s room

As Jane parted her way with Kim she walks toward the hallway and saw many students around her some of them greeted her. It wasn’t unusual for her as Jane is very famous because of her model like looks. Actually in high school she is miss campus queen, many boys fall for her charm and kindness.

Girl1: Hi miss.

Jane: Hi.

Girl1: you’re new here?

Jane: yes.

Girl1: Nice to meet you by the way I’m Meena I’m the dorm B student representative. If you need anything just tell me I’m happy to help.

Jane: oh, I’m Jane nice to meet you also and thanks.

And then she left her and went to her room. To her surprise she saw nerd still fixing and arranging her stuff, she’s busy arranging some book on her bookshelf. Nerd she shouted, nerd look back and just stare at her. O_O as usual no reaction. That is nerd a no reaction girl, although she’s a genius, ever since high school she and Jane are friends and also Pie, but Pie is Jane’s closest friend as they have known each other since grade 7.

 

 

 

Jane’s POV

As I left Kim near the elevator. I started to walk to the hallway for my dorm is on the other side, it’s on the left side of the 3rd floor while Kim’s room is on the right side of the building. I started walking as soon a reach the 1st room I felt some eyes are staring at me. The hallway way rowdy because it’s the first day for some to come to the dorm and for some they have been here since Friday and Saturday for they live so far from the school some are from other provinces as for me I only live 1hr from here, but I still decided to have a dorm to avoid traffic especially Bangkok is a very busy place to be almost everywhere there is traffic and also I’m lazy to get up early although my first class starts at 9 o’clock in the morning. While walking halfway the hallway almost reaching my room I saw a girl smiling at me as I reach were she stands. She says hi to me and I greeted her also being polite to her, as she introduced herself, she told me she is the dorm student representative. Oh that’s why she’s friendly to me and nice. I could say she’s cute and friendly too, it suits her to be a dorm representative, she told me if I need something just tell her and she’s happy to help. After that conversation I say my thanks and left. I reach my room and opened it and to my surprise nerd is my roommate, nerd my genius, silent type friend as in silent, silent as a dark night she rarely talks, she only talks if you asked her something or she just most likely like to talk. I’m so happy to be her roommate because she barely complains at all she’s fine just reading her books and browsing her laptop. As I greeted her usual I didn’t receive any reaction as if I’m the only on shocked her, any ways it’s ok I love my friend nerd. I wonder how’s pie doing I hope she’s fine, because she’s choosy to her friends. I just really hope she has nice roommate.

 

 

 

Kim and Pie’s room

Ah at last I’m finish fixing and arranging my stuff. She laid down for a while after a few minute she fell asleep. Pie on the other hand busy reading a novel as she stops reading she gets up from her bed and stretch her body. She suddenly notice Kim sleeping, she slowly walk towards her bed and glance at the sleeping Kim who’s sleeping like a baby. She’s beautiful and handsome at the same time and she thought as she look at her and suddenly her eyes laid at Kim’s red lips. “Her lips is as red a rose said, does she wear lipstick she thought to herself.” I really need to prove that this girl is not a tom or else I’ll die because of embarrassment if my parents knew this they’ll surely asked me to move out of this room. I’ll hate that to happen cause I don’t want to move my stuff anymore it’s so much exhausting.

 To be continued… next chapter

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I hope you like my update in this chapter. Please leave some comments and suggestion about my story I’m willing to accept your advices thanks in advance. Wait for Kim's POV next.