weightless

Take it or leave it

“Pie you just caught my eyes the first time I saw you my heart froze as if it was struck by an ice beam. But every time you come near me I feel so weightless. I never felt this way before I haven’t fell in love with someone. I don’t know why I am drawn to you, first of all you’re a mood swinger, second you’re irritating and lastly I think you’re not into unnatural like me.” Kim thought while looking at Pie who is still busy looking at the sky. She wanted to tell Pie that she thinks she like her already but she’s afraid what Pie might react if she confess her feeling she also doesn’t know what Pie is feeling towards her, she remembers the first time they have meet.

 

Flashback

It was a sunny day she entered the room and saw someone at the balcony talking. To make it short it wasn’t interesting at all she was accused as ert by Pie and Pie couldn’t believe that she’ll be staying with a tom. She almost change her room to avoid her but luckily there was no vacant.

Pie: Who the hell are you?! You’re a guy. ert! Get out before I call a police.

Kim: What’s wrong with you? I’m a girl and I’m not a ert.

Pie: What! Are you sure?

Kim: yes of course.

Pie: Oh great, you’re a tom!?

Kim: No, I’m not.

Pie: Yes you are!

Kim: No, I’m not. I said (almost shouting)

Pie: Then prove it to me.

End of flashback

 

She shook her head as she remembered every detail of the event and Pie notice it. “Kim is there something wrong?” She saw Kim shook her head and face palmed. “Ah! Nothing I just remember something” she said while not looking at Pie. Pie was a bit confused at what Kim was acting all of a sudden. “Pie!”, Kim said as she throw her gazed at anywhere rather than seeing Pie’s confused face, it’s so funny for her she’s cute but she doesn’t want to looked at her or she’ll end up laughing and because of Pie’s mood swing they’ll just end up fighting again. “Uhmmm…” Pie answered can we go now it’s already late she stands and laid her hand for Pie. Pie grab her hand and suddenly her whole body felt electrocuted and weak, “what was it she taught?” As she saw Pie blushed, it drew a smile on her face. She never expected that she has an effect on Pie. As they were walking side by side along the park the post lamps suddenly turns off, Pie was startled with that, it make her hugged Kim tight while Kim was also afraid of the dark, but she man up herself because she knows that if both of them will be afraid they might end up on a unpleasant situation. I need not to be afraid she talks to herself as she felt Pie’s arm around her neck and Pie leaned on her shoulder and her neck felt her breath touched her skin makes her shiver down to her spine. “P pie” she said as her heart was pounding…

DUG…

DUG…

DUG…

DUG…

“Kim, I’m afraid please let me hugged you for a while.” As she sobs. Between words. She’s shaking and Kim notice that.

“Pie don’t be afraid Kim said while caressing her back. I’m here I will not let anything harm you okay?” as she assures Pie that she’s safe.

On the other hand Pie felt Kim’s warm embrace she felt relief and happy all of a sudden as if her fear were all gone because of Kim’s touch. She could smell Kim’s scent and it makes her relax and calm. They stay there for a while until the lights turned back on it was a blackout for someone hit his car on the nearest power line luckily they were people around so they have assessed the situation and called the electric company quickly so the power was back.

 

 

Pie’s POV  

I and Kim was walking side by side at the park when suddenly the whole surrounding turn black I think it was a blackout. I suddenly jump and hugged Kim luckily Kim was there if not I wouldn’t know what to do I was already crying as I felt Kim moved I asked her permission to hugged her, I was dumbfounded when she hugged me back and caressed my back. My heart felt something it was like burning and beating fast.

DUG…

TUG…

DUG…

TUG…

And my stomach felt like they were filled with butterfly flying around. My head leaned on her shoulder and I can smell her scent, her scent gives me peace and the feeling that I never felt to anyone an unexplainable feeling. Kim remembered this song lyrics as she hugged Pie on her arms.

Hold my breath as you're moving in,

Taste your lips and feel your skin.

When the time comes, baby don't run, just kiss me slowly.

I really want to kiss you Pie but I know if I do that you might run away…

Don't run away...

And it's hard to love again,

When the only way it's been,

When the only love you knew,

Just walked away...

If it's something that you want,

Darling you don't have to run,

You don't have to go...

Just stay with me, baby stay with me,

 “This is wrong I thought but I can’t stop myself from hugging her more.” I thought “I misunderstood myself but the truth is I was just mistaken what I was feeling towards her, this can’t be true but I was afraid of what might happen if I fall for her.” My thought were interrupted as the lamp post turned back on and my face is just inches away from Kim any time I could touched and feel her handsome face. I saw smile on her face as she looked around and saw the light , it took me few more seconds to release my hugged from her. As my eyes are too busy mesmerizing her pretty yet handsome face and her lips it’s so delicious. “Oh my God! What am I thinking?” “ But really her lips looked delicious its red as cherry and it can melt my heart as it curved a smile.” How I wish I could taste this lips.  Pie sang this song lyrics in her head.

Well, I'm not sure what this is gonna be,

But with my eyes closed all I see

Is the skyline, through the window,

The moon above you and the streets below.

Hold my breath as you're moving in,

Taste your lips and feel your skin.

When the time comes, baby don't run, just kiss me slowly.

“Oh I’m being a ert now as I stare at her longer the longer I am tempted to kiss her…” “Oh Pie! What’s happening to you?” I scold myself and quickly let go of my hugged. As I do that Kim looked at me and stare at me as if our eyes were talking.

When the time comes, baby don't run, just kiss me slowly.

(Both played in their minds as they stare each other’s eyes feeling everything is endless.)

“Pie, Kim suddenly blurted please don’t step on my feet.” As Pie was busy staring at Kim she didn’t notice that she just tiptoed and step on Kim’s feet as she’s a bit shorter than Kim. Pie’s suddenly realized it and felt embarrassed. It was almost a perfect moment if Pie didn’t step on my feet Kim thought as she felt her foot being sore because Pie accidentally step on it. “Oh! I’m sorry Kim”, Pie said realizing what she did. She felt stupid all of a sudden. Kim just smiled at her even she’s feels her feet was step by an elephant or something she never thought a petite girl like Pie would be that heavy. Pie’s faced turn red being too embarrassed.

 

 

A/N: This update is short but it’s sweet. Hope you’ll like it guys my readers please vote if you guys like my story. Thanks. I’m already thinking for the next chap. I can’t update immediately cause my internet connection is still pestering me I have called the service provider the nth time they just kept on telling me they already dispatch a technical team for this and it drives me crazy it’s been one and half week already but nothing.