Reckless

Take it or leave it

Pie woke up early and she was surprise that Kim isn’t around anymore. She went to the bathroom to see if she’s there but no one she also check the veranda still not there. Left so early ha? She murmured to herself. So she did her morning routine and after that she texted Puey and asked if he would eat breakfast with her at the cafeteria for it was still early.

Text message

Pie: Hey puey lets meet at the cafeteria it’s still early let’s eat breakfast first okay? pout

Beep beep after few seconds

Puey: okay I’ll wait there I’ll just text Nerd and Jane.

Pie: okay J

 

At the cafeteria

Kim is waiting for Mario.

She texted Mario earlier she want to confess to Mario that she already like someone and she don’t want Mario to wait for her no more.

Earlier event

Kim woke up early and saw Pie is still sleeping she couldn’t sleep last night reminiscing the event at the park the hugged with Pie and she almost kiss her if not Pie step on her foot. She laughs at her own thought. She’s like an idiot smiling while looking at Pie still in her dreamland she tiptoed towards Pie and saw that Pie’s mouth is a bit ajar and her comforter almost drops on the floor and her shirt up until her chest. She talks to herself.

Pie you’re a beauty still looking at Pie even though you’re a monster sometimes. She glance at Pie looking at her amaze studying every detail of her face when suddenly Pie move and talk.

Pie: I want chocolate cake. Mommy then pouted.

Kim can’t hold her laughter but so she decided to leave Pie before she gets up and accused her again with something she didn’t do.

 She then get some clothes on her cupboard and toke a bath. As she brushes her teeth she can’t stop giggling as she remember Pie sleep talking… You like chocolate cake ha? She said to herself and shook her head.

As she finish her bath she grab her phone and sat on the bed and texted Mario.

Kim: hey Mario gud am. Can we meet at the cafeteria I’ll be waiting for you.

Beep beep after a minute

Mario: Early bird ha? Sure we’ll eat breakfast together.

Kim just read the message and fix herself and left the dorm. But before she leave she once again went to Pie and fix Pie’s blanket and whispered still sleeping princess. I hope you’ll dream of princes charming. Eh and giggled. 

 

Back to the cafeteria

Pie is walking towards the cafeteria when suddenly she remembered her dream. She was very happy that she dreamed of her prince on her dream she was walking on the woods it was very beautiful trees are everywhere, there are animals birds on the trees chirping, squirrels busy munching there seeds and deer’s drinking water at the river. It was like she was on fairytale. She was happy all of a sudden she heard a horse rushing near her direction and she saw someone being chase and as it passed by her side he looks at her and they had an eye contact and she felt her heart skip to a beat. Oh my! She murmured and suddenly someone tapped her shoulder and she was startled and once again she’s back to reality.

Pie: Ei Puey why did you that for? She said very annoyed because of Puey.

Puey: You just woke up few hours ago and now your day dreaming eh… then he grinned to her.

Pie: so what Pie said and let out her tongue to Puey. They were like grade-schoolers running around until they reach the canteen and saw Kim and Mario talking while eating they seem to be serious.

Pie called Puey and pointed the two with her chin. Uhmmm… said Pie as she turn her head towards the direction of Kim and Mario.

Kim and Mario talking.

Hey Mario as Kim saw her approaching she sat on one of the table at the middle.  Hi Mario replied and smiled back to her. Ahmmm… Mario you order your food first and when your back I’ll tell you something. Mario looked at her dumbfounded and put his bag on the table and went to the food stall and ordered his food. While Mario was buying his food Kim is in her deep thoughts. How should I tell him the way that he will not be hurt? Or should I not tell him? But it will just torn him apart if he will know it from someone.

Okay Kim you can do it compose yourself and tell him straight it’s now or never Kim. She talks herself when Mario got back with his food. Let’s eat. Mario suddenly blurted and it make Kim back to reality. As they eat their food Kim is nervous she keep on glancing at Mario until Mario notice it and asked her why. Look Mario said Kim as she take a deep breath.

 

Mario’s POV

Kim texted me earlier I was so happy because since Yam left and we started college we never hanged out together like before. I’m so excited I quickly took a shower and fix myself. I don’t want Kim to wait, now that finally I can be with my angel I wonder why suddenly she asked me to eat breakfast with her. When I reach the cafeteria I saw Kim sitting alone munching her food while staring blankly she’s weird right now. It’s okay Kim’s really kind of weird ever since but I still like her. I was excited and happy to see my angel as I approach her she told me to order food first so I did. When started eating she keep on glancing at me as if she want to say something I felt my heart beating fast as I looked at her she never change that face still flawless and her lips still red as cherry. My feelings for her never change but I wonder how about her did she change already? As I was in my deep thoughts all of a sudden Kim called my attention. Kim she said and looked straight into my eyes I feel worried I don’t know why? Mario she said and at first she hesitated but she then said it. I like someone already. There she said it. I suddenly felt like throwing up but I just stared at her confused. She then again rephrase her sentences and said Mario I hate to hurt you but you need to know, you’ve waited to long for me and I don’t want to be unfair. I was about to cry but I braven myself and asked her. Kim is it a he or a she? I asked her she then turn her gazed away from me. Kim I called her my voice started to cracked as I was in a verge of crying. Kim then turn to me and looked at me straight into my eyes. It’s okay Kim just tell me the truth I said and nod to her. Then she told me everything. She said the very first time you told me you like me, I told you that I’m not sure of my feeling and now I’m sure I will tell you that I like her from the very first time I saw her it was unexpected. It just happened she continued. As she said those words we didn’t notice that Pie and Puey are already listening to our conversation. 

Puey I blurted as I saw her and pie standing at Kim’s back dumbfounded. Kim suddenly turned her back and looked at them and quickly grab her bag and left. And I was just sitting there frozen like a statue absorbing everything that had happen a while ago.

Puey and Pie just stare at each other. They were shocked with what they heard Kim said.

Flashback

Kim:

I told you that I’m not sure of my feeling and now I’m sure I will tell you that I like her from the very first time I saw her it was unexpected. It just happened she continues.

So it’s confirmed that Kim is a tom. But why I’m happy? Is it because of what happened last night, at the park that caught up my feelings towards her ha? Love is really mysterious. All of a sudden my gazed turn to Mario who just froze there in his seat and in the verge of crying, I saw Puey approach him.

Puey comforted him. Hey Mario it’s okay he said as he rubbed Mario’s back and gave him a comforting smile. He then said I never thought this day will happen soon, that Kim will finally realize who really she is. I should have seen this coming. He said and faced palm himself and sobs.

Since the day I saw her with Yam I sob already sob like her. He continue when she walk passed me at the hallway that day my heart froze and her angelic smile capture me. He was recalling everything that happened to him before when he saw Kim and decided to befriend her and the girl name Yam. I heard that Yam is Kim’s friend and she’s the reason that Kim became different she became moody and sad when Yam left as Mario told us. They were never separated since they were young until now that Yam move overseas.

 

Puey’s POV

I was shocked on what I heard that Kim told Mario that she like someone and that person is a she. The truth is I was shocked because at last she said it herself, for some reason I already have this feeling that Kim is different that’s why I was so attracted to her at first because of her handsome face. Mario was right when she smiles it can make anyone smile and it’s simply is addicting. I was dumbfounded when I heard Kim that she like someone and that someone is a she for it was unexpected I can’t seem to see with other girls rather than her roommate Pie, Jane, Nerd, Mean and me of course. Who would that be but I never saw her with any other girls or may be its outside the campus or what… Whatever is the reason I hate her for hurting my handsome Mario’s feelings. Mario is so sad right now. Oh! My dear Mario is crying.

 

 

 

 

A/N: I hope you guys like this chapter I make it a little long as some of you wish. The truth is I don’t want to make a long chapter because it simple blew away the true thoughts in my head. But anyways please vote if you like this chapter.