Resentment

Take it or leave it

As the class was starting Kim’s thoughts were flying when she thought, she saw Yam a while ago but it was Mean she really miss her best friend so much. She remembered when they were in high school they are always together having the same class eating at the same canteen while sharing laughter’s. I wish could turn it back she thought. Her reverie suddenly was stopped when Mario called her name.

Mario: Kim…

Kim: Hmm… then she turned to looked at him and then raised her eyebrows.

Mario just wink at her. Weird Kim said. Pie saw it when Mario winks at Kim.

What’s with them Pie thought?  

Time passed by and the class ended.

Kim went to her other classes and so the others too.

The day ended well Kim went to the dorm immediately and grab her laptop to check if Yam had sent her email or any notifications but to her dismay nothing again now she in the balcony.

Kim: I thought this day would be different Yam doesn’t care anymore it’s more than a week she hasn’t send an email, text or call me at least once. The breeze is blowing I closed my eyes to feel it hoping this miss I feel will be gone with it.

“Life is really unfair but it’s an endless road that will take us to where ever we wanna go.” Kim wrote it on a piece of paper and make a paper airplane of it. She then whispered something before she threw it to let it fly with the wind.

 

 

 

Pie’s POV

I am here now walking to my dorm my class ended late today it’s now 4:30PM. Suddenly my phone rings when I looked at it its Jane I wonder why?

Pie: Hello Jane.

Jane: Hi Pie she said. Where are you now?

Pie: I’m on my way to my dorm why?

Jane: I was just going to asked you if you want to go somewhere with us?

Pie: Okay then but I’ll leave my things first at my dorm. See you.

Then she hanged up.

Pie then enter the elevator going to her room floor asked she entered there room Kim was there again in the balcony same as early this morning staring at the sky. What is her problem really? She’s always lonely. Suddenly Kim’s phone rings she pick it up and it’s Jane.

Kim: Hello she said.

Jane: Hello Kim are your classes all done now?

Kim: Yes and why?

Jane: I just wanna invite you to go somewhere else if you’re not busy.

Kim: Ah okay its fine. I’m here at my dorm. I’ll just change my clothes see you.

Jane: okay see you then. Bye

Kim: bye then she hanged up.

Kim enter the room she saw Pie arranging her stuff. As she walked to her cupboard. She just smiled to Pie and Pie just did the same. As she entered the bathroom someone knock at the door. Pie who was busy arranging her stuff stop to open it to her shocked it’s Jane.

Pie: Jane? Looking at her confused.

Jane: Pie? What are you doing here?

Pie: Ha? What do you mean? This is my room.

Jane: what? Then the bathroom door suddenly opened its Kim who got out from it. She was also shocked seeing Jane and Pie looking at her.

Kim: Hey Jane what are you doing here? Still shocked.

Jane: ah… ah… Jane can’t speak as she was still shocked seeing Pie and Kim in the same room. She’s a bit disappointed that Pie didn’t tell her that she and Kim are roommates.

Jane gathered all courage and face Kim. She took a deep breath and confront Kim.

Jane: Kim she said. Why didn’t you tell me that Pie is your roommate? She asked in a sad tone.

Kim: You didn’t asked me. She said smiling faintly at Jane then looked at Pie. Pie just stare at her with a What-did-you-say look.  Then Pie looked at Jane with an apological looks because she know Jane is mad that she didn’t tell her that Kim is her roommate knowing Jane likes Kim. They were silent for a while. Kim thought I think this is gonna be a though day after all seeing Jane staring at Pie and Pie staring at Jane if those eyes are that fierce surely anyone could get hurt. Kim broke the silence.

Kim: Jane, Pie am... can you guys excuse me. The two was startled because they didn’t realize that Kim was still standing in the same place for more than a minute now.

Pie: uhm… sorry. Then Jane step aside together with Pie. Kim just smile to them and went to her cupboard.

Kim: so aren’t we going yet?

Jane just nods to her for an answer.

 

 

 

At aunt Inn’s café

Pei: hey what took you guys so long we’ve been waiting here like forever. He is with Nerd and Mario.

Kim: sorry guys to keep you waiting She let Jane sat first and Pie sat beside Pei and she sat beside Jane. Aunt In approached her.

Aunt In: kim,kim,kim… she said. Smiling at her.

Kim: uhm aunt In smiling faintly at her aunt In.

Aunt In: Ehmmm… something wrong? She asked curiously.

Kim shook her head.

Aunt In: ah, I know what you need. She shouted at the barista to make an mocha frappe.

Then aunt gave the frappe and cake. I think this is what you need.

Kim: thanks aunt In.

Few minutes later they decided to go back to their dorm for it’s getting late already.

Kim walked with Jane side by side while Pie and Nerd walked behind them.

On the way back Kim decided to part ways with them she went to the Fountain to relax and breathe some air.

She stayed there for a while.

As she sat on the bench. She lened and closed her eyes.

A voice called her suddenly making her turn her head. It’s Mean.

Mean: hey Kim are you alright?

Kim just nods and turn her gazed to the fountain.

Mean: Kim I know you don’t like me but please don’t ignore me like this. Her voice trembling for she knows Kim is being so cold to her since they meet at the bar but with Jane and others she’s different.

Kim was shocked because she never thought that Mean could be so emotional with that. Mean was starting to cry.

Kim: Hey Mean I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to be rude to you but you just remind me of someone whom I know. Sorry. She said in a sad tone.

Mean flustered by what Kim just said to her.

Mean: what *sob do *sob you mean? She as in between her cries.

Kim felt anxious does she really need to be like this to Mean because she reminds her of Yam it’s not right for her it’s unfair she thought.

Kim: Mean can we start again? She asked her smiling sincerely.

Mean: what do you mean Kim?

Kim stood up from her sit and walked closed to fountain and sighed deeply. Then she turn her gazed to Mean who is confused. Kim approached Mean with smiling face.

Kim: Hi my name is Kim then held her hand for a handshake.

Mean then stood up and smile at Kim. Jokingly said I’m Mean and I don’t want to know you then chuckled both of them chuckled.

Mean and Kim stayed at the Fountain area for a while they had a little chit chats about each other.

 

 

 

 

Kim POV

I thought this day will be a really bad one since the incident this afternoon with Pie and Jane.

But it turned to be different she had a new friend or should I say a old new friend Mean finally she had settled her feeling between Yam and Mean. Mean is a different person she may look like Yam and resemblance like her, but she is way more different than her she learned that Mean is a jolly but corny person. My thoughts suddenly drift by I stop when I realized I reach the dorm I wonder how Pie and Jane is doing do they really hate each other. Hays Kim why do you always need to be a trouble maker. I faced palm myself. As I was walking approaching the elevator a saw a familiar figure from a far. I think it’s Pie and she’s talking with someone a guy and I haven’t seen him before.

Pie who is he? I want to asked her but it’s not my right in don’t have a right to question her I’m just no one for her. May be she is still mad at me because I cause her trouble with Jane.

Pie I’m sorry looking at her from a far.

 

 

A/N: Hi guys it took me long time to gather this chapters idea I hope you’ll like it. Happy holidays I may not update again sooner I’ll be going somewhere far. Please feel free to leave a comment thanks a lot. God bless. May we have a happy holidays.