[Bumblebee Sequel] White Rose

Bumblebee

[ → Bumblebee Sequel ← ]

 White Rose

Prologue



(Author's note)

I'm back everybody!! :) I want to explain a few things before I actually start the story. So think of this as a foreword, yesh?

This is a Bumblebee Sequel/Sidestory for two other characters, Jessica and Rosie.

The sequel itself is called White Rose (their ship name) and the story is called, Sleepwalking. (You'll find out why later). I've put up above the theme song, I guess?? for this story. :)

So yes, this takes place after the events of Bumblebee and instead of revolving around Taeyeon and Tiffany, it focuses on the Jung family, Jessica, Rosie, and their child, Ember.

The story itself will continue to stay 'COMPLETE' but the sequel will still go on until you see the traditional, THE END at the bottom. I hope you guys like this story as much as Bumblebee!


Plot Summary:

Jessica refused to give up her rapier sword pride as their six year old daughter, Ember, preferred nothing more than Rosie's scythes. She did manage, however, to turn Ember into a huge dust fan.

When the spring ripened into summer, Ember found herself playing around with her mother's dust supply. But with a simple hand gesture, she ends up knocking down important vials of dust.

And then...Ember disappeared.

Frustrated and extremely worried, the two parents search all around Remnant to find their daughter. 

Only then do they learn that Ember disappeared..

back in time..