Now it's Time to Say Goodbye..

Bumblebee

[ → Bumblebee ← ]

  "Now it's Time to Say Goodbye.."

16



There's a point where it tips,
There's a point where it breaks,
There's a point where it bends,
And a point we just can't take,
Anymore.

Now it's time to say goodbye,
To the things we loved,
And the innocence of youth.
How the time seemed to fly,
From our carefree lives,
And the solitude and peace we always knew.


Were we born to fight and die?
Sacrificed for one huge lie?
Are we heroes keeping peace?
Or are we weapons?
Pointed at the enemy,
So someone else can claim a victory?

 


 

When the lengthening shadows merged into the dull gray half-light of approaching darkness, the mood of the lazy afternoon subtly altered, became charged with expectation. The stillness of the night was disturbed only by crackling fire, a soft wind soughing through the trees and sand, and the whooping cackle of a beowulf in a distance. The beowulf's howls soon faded after a short while. Team QROW and Team SSSN had taken the duty of guarding the bonfire out of courtesy.

Team TIJR and Team AVTR were far away from home relaxing at the beach in a whole different continent. First and Second year students were invited to a school field trip to the large continent called Dragon Wing. All four Kingdoms : Atlas, Vacuo, Vale, and Mistral, had fairly equal amount of land to divide throughout their Kingdoms that dominated the world ; Atlas being just a little smaller but due to it's excellent advances in technology, found no problem in surviving.

There were five continents in the world with Vacuo and Vale sharing one continent together. It was ultimately decided within the Kingdoms that no one claim land in the Region of Dragon Wing due to the idea that gathering any more land would spark a conflict in territorial disputes. But because no Kingdom claimed it, the continent of Dragon Wing was far less superior than any of the controlled territories. There were only a couple main cities scattered around the land and it was predominately small towns and villages that thrived. Unlike the rest of the population of the Kingdoms where humans dominantly took over, the faunus population was much larger here. Some cities in the island were Faunus Only settlements, which was rather rare in the world.

It was there that Taeyeon learned where Tiffany's past.

There were multiple teams at the bonfire that night. It was their last day at Dragon Wing and the teachers allowed them a night of fun. Team AVTR and Team TIJR bonded quite nicely. Ice and Roy sat beside the fire the closest, the heat not bothering them. Rosie attempted to playfully push Jessica into the beach only for Jessica to scream and accidentally freeze her girlfriend in a block of ice. Verrick threw test tubes into the fire causing the flames to erupt in multiple colors. Alisa was having fun setting off mini fireworks with her hands into the air.

The ground all the students covered ranged along the coast. Taeyeon and Tiffany stayed close to the main party, but let enough distance for there to be some privacy.

"I just realized I had never really told you my past properly." Tiffany said playing around with Taeyeon's hair. "Will you listen?"

"Of course." Taeyeon replied sweetly. "Take your time."

Tiffany started off her back story with a short history lesson. The Human-Faunus war had only ended 80 years ago. Long ago, but not long enough for the bitter feelings of the remaining offspring of survivors to accept the results of the war. The war ended with a compromise that was suppose to signify peace between the two races. However, humans still felt far more superior to the animal-like kind and treated them pathetically. The war had ended, but the results still continued.

Tiffany was born in a small village near the North Coast of Dragon Wing. There a small group of Faunus rebels who called themselves The White Fang began to take action. Young Tiffany had once visited the human cities only to be discriminated heavily. That was what caused her to join The White Fang and train under her mentor, Adam.

Adam brainwashed the young faunus apprentice into thinking all they did was for the 'better good'. It was only after Tiffany was old enough to understand they were killing innocent lives and robbing other people's future, did she cut all ties with the group and live quietly.

"I still had the power to fight, and I didn't want to waste that talent." She mumbled petting Taeyeon's head gently. "So I decided to become a Huntress. I was always told they were the most noble fighters in the world, always fighting for what was really the better good." After finishing her story, Tiffany bit her lip and slowly lowered her gaze. She asked cautiously, "...So...what do you think?"

Taeyeon mumbled quietly, "What do you mean?"

"Do you..look at me differently?"

Taeyeon had been resting her head on Tiffany's lap when she pulled herself up and threw herself at Tiffany, hugging her tightly. "I don't love you any less for your past. It's over now, and we're living the future. That's all that matters. Tiffany, I still love you."

The faunus responded with a gentle hug and felt a glow of warmth and satisfaction she had never felt before.


As the winter began to fade, the spring progressed. With Tiffany's gentle patience and Taeyeon's eager willingness, the two advanced their skills by sparring every night. Even though Tiffany trained Taeyeon to the best of her abilities, there were some things she couldn't teach. Their education was a year apart, and no matter how hard Taeyeon tried she could never beat Tiffany in a fair match.

They had just finished a session when Team JNPR came by the practice room. Taeyeon greeted them kindly and indulged into a conversation with their leader, Jaune.

"Say, Jaune, you think I should get a shield too?" Taeyeon asked. Jaune was one of the few people Taeyeon knew who wielded a classical weapon. Other than Yatsuhashi from Team CFVY, they were fighters who used no special technology to bring a grimm down. No guns or special custom plasma swords (Plasma swords being special swords equipped to a certain semblance ; much like Taeyeon's taser sword and Roy's sigma blade), Jaune and Yatshuhashi wielded a simply crafted sword.

Jaune scratched his head and glanced at Phyrra. She used a sword and shield as well, but her sword transformed into a rifle and javelin/spear. "Phyrra uses a sword and shield too. But I'm guessing she doesn't count.." He crossed his arms and his chin. "I mean, if you want to. I use it because I'm a healing type of semblance. I prefer going on the defense most of the time. Your semblance is pretty destructive. Maybe instead of a shield you could try dual wielding like Tiffany does."

"Dual wielding huh..I've tried it before. But I haven't quite mastered one-handed sword techniques to focus on two swords. And my left arm is pretty bad, I still can't control my semblance properly on that arm." She swung her arm around, cracking a few joints here and there. "I could ask Yatsuhashi to help me master one sword techniques. Don't get me wrong, Tiffany is a great teacher and all. But I've seen Yatshuhashi fight before. The difference between a third year student and a first year is incredible!"

Jaune laughed and uncrossed his arms. "Yeah! He scares me. Our team and his were sent on the same mission before. Before I could even take out my weapons, he'd wipe them away. Did you know he's exactly 7 feet tall.....?"


Taeyeon came home that night to the loud noises of chainsaws and Verrick screaming. She opened the door in a rush, afraid of some kind of catastrophic situation, only to realize the screams were victory shouts.

In Alisa's corner of the room, her teammates were huddled around Roy who stood taller than normally. Verrick hyperly greeted Taeyeon and dragged her to the corner.

"What's going on here?" Taeyeon squeezed between Verrick and Alisa to see the excitement.

The sounds of a chainsaw flowing erupted again and Taeyeon finally realized what was going on.

"I upgraded Roy's sigma blade!" Verrick squealed. Nothing got him more excited than cute girls and weapons. "I took Alisa apart earlier--"

"You what?" Taeyeon scowled.

"Oh don't worry she's fine. Alisa!" He commanded. "Thumbs up!" Alisa mechanically smiled awkwardly and threw a thumbs up. "Anyways, I took apart Roy's sword too and added what I call-- Drum roll please!" He took a deep breath and gasped out in excitement. "The Chainsaw Sigma Blade!!!"

Roy's upgraded sword was now spiked in tiny triangular shapes that rotated like a chainsaw. With his semblance on, his lava spurted out like magma. Taeyeon scratched her head and leaned closer to whisper to Roy. "Are you okay with this?"

Roy nodded. "I actually asked him to. The only time I could activate my semblance properly is when my sword was in the ground. Doing it so many times, my blades began to get dull and fragile. Now that I have these chainsaw things added in, it'll be easier for me to dig into the ground without damaging my weapon as much." Verrick stepped in and tightened a grip around Taeyeon. "Now, when are you going to ask me to upgrade your weapon, hmm?"

Taeyeon loosened herself out of his grip and shook her head. "Thanks but no thanks. I already have my own weapon specialist person."

"Ohhh?" Verrick grinned as if he heard a potential rival. "And who can this be?"

"Uh, Ruby Rose and Weiss Schnee." Verrick paused and stepped back. "Wait. You mean the Ruby Rose and Weiss Schnee? The legendary scythe wielder and Weiss Schnee, CEO of the Schnee Dust company?!" He shook Taeyeon violently. "How did you meet them?! They're my idols! Ohh mah gawd."

Roy stepped in between them, putting his sword away. "You know Wynter from Team QROW? I believe he is Weiss's younger brother."

"What?! I have to go meet him! Alisa!" He commanded once again, snapping the window open. "To Team QROW's dormitory!" He jumped off the window and Alisa, right after.

Roy and Taeyeoon looked at each other, then shrugged.


Taeyeon and Tiffany were having a small date at Bumblebee when Weiss and Ruby came to visit. Ruby strolled to Taeyeon's side, asking how she was doing and Weiss walked straight into Yang and Blake's office.

"Oh, perfect. Ruby, I was thinking about some upgrades to my weapon." Tiffany offered Ruby a drink which she gulped down in a few seconds.

"What kind of upgrade? Your sword is pretty fine on it's on." She responded.

"I, uh, well." Taeyeon flustered embarrassingly. "I don't know. My left hand feels a bit empty during fights sometime."

"We could make your sword longer and you could wield it two-handedly." She ordered a plate of cookies much to Maia's confusion. Bumblebee didn't serve cookies. "Or you could be a gun-blade. A gun on your left and your sword on your right. It'll take a while to perfect but it'll be a good combination. Or you could combine them both, make your sword transform into a rifle shooting electric dust bullets." Ruby sighed. "Honestly there are an endless amount of possibilities."

Tiffany joined in. "You could be a spellsword. Sword wielder but your semblance dominantly on your other hand casting spells. Of course you'd have to go down the Dust path like Weiss or Professor Goodwitch."

Taeyeon scratched her head and leaned back on the chair defeated. "We could try them all out and see what you're comfortable with." offered Ruby. Taeyeon shook her head. "I don't do good with guns. It's my left arm that's a problem. I've tried shooting a gun before but it just shakes too much. And my left arm can't process electricity as good as my right can."

Weiss came by with Blake and Yang following her. Joining two tables together, they sat in a businesslike manner. Ruby explained to Weiss about Taeyeon's left arm and she mindlessly responded. "Why not give her a countersword on her left arm?"

A countersword was a gigantic claw-like machine that wrapped itself around an entire arm. It did what it's name says -- It counters swords. It was difficult to explain but it was overly powerful that served as armor and a weapon. It could also nullify semblances to a certain extent. An example being, if Ice were to use her fire semblance on something, the countersword could disperse of the fire immediately. The reason no one really used it was -- it was still a prototype and not many people trusted it. Not to mention it was far too expensive for even the richest Hunters and Huntresses to afford.

Weiss sipped on some herbal tea elegantly and batted Taeyeon a sharp glance. "The Schnee Dust Company is currently making a new brand of Counter Swords and coincidentally enough, we need a volunteer to try it out. Are you interested?"

Taeyeon drooled at the idea. "What's the catch?"

"Beg your pardon?"

"What are the side effects?" Taeyeon restated. Weiss closed her eyes and shrugged. "I don't know, that's why we need a volunteer to experiment on."

Taeyeon turned to the side and met Tiffany's eyes. Yang spoke a loud, "I think you should try it. The worst thing that can happen is it doesn't work."

"I agree." Blake said. "And if it does work, well, you have a counter sword. I've always wanted to try one."

Weiss tapped her cup patiently for Taeyeon's answer.

With a sigh, Taeyeon said. "Alright."


It had been a couple months since Taeyeon's transfer into Beacon. She grew accustomed to it, as if she had been fighting all her life. Eventually, everything fell into a routine. School positively controlled Taeyeon, filling her with much needed knowledge to forge her future as a Huntress. However, she was older than the rest of the her fellow classmates.

Education schools and combat academies worked in entirely different ways. Though by Remnant law, it was mandatory that all children go to Education school first before they were allowed to choose whether or not they would continue the education path or begin the fighting life. Of course, the law said nothing about training children when they were younger. Most children of Hunters stayed in the fighting lifestyle with no complains.

In Taeyeon's family, she had no connection to the Hunter life whatsoever. She was in the education path until her last year of high school when she dropped out unable to continue due to family problems. She was 17 when this happened. Rosie had actually been transferred into Beacon when she was 15. Her superior scythe wielding skills amazed the Headmaster and bumped her up two grades. She was now a 17 year old second year student whilst Taeyeon was a 19 year old first year. Tiffany herself was 19 along with the Jessica and Ice.

Combat school wasn't exactly a college. In a world where fighting was needed to survive, it was another option of a way to live. Unlike the traditional K-12 educational standards, Combat schools had levels called Segments. If you preferred to call people's year level by segments, Team TIJR would be called Segment Three Year 2. It wasn't complicated to understand but it was rarely used. Only the military ever made proper use of it.

It was somewhat near the mid way of the school year. Since Team TIJR were Second Year students, they had already been deployed to a mission once or twice. For Team AVTR, this was going to be their first time.

Taeyeon watched the airships fueled with excitement. Weiss had given her the counter sword long ago, but she hadn't made proper use of it. Most people she sparred with said the weapon was unfair and she hadn't visited the Emerald Forest to try it on grimm just yet.

The school made an effort to send same year students away at the same time so 3/4 of the student population would still be there. Fourth Year students were on a whole other league by the time they've completed their required Segments. They would be thrown scrap missions that the military couldn't handle alone. One Team of Hunters was equivalent to the manpower of one hundred military men. Missions that would normally take a week for first year students to finish, were often completed in a day.

After the fourth year students return, the third year with some exceptional second year teams, would head out to nearby Kingdoms who asked for help. Second and First Year were often grouped together and given lesser dangerous missions.

After packing their belongings, Team AVTR headed to the auditorium packed with fellow classmates. The Headmaster entered and did a speech of encouragement, then screens filled the entire room with different missions open to take. Dispersing, Roy lead his team to the closest screen.

 

SEARCH AND RESCUE

  • BANDIT RAIDS
  • QUADRANT 4

Mission Start ASAP

 

SEARCH AND DESTROY

  • HIGH GRIMM ACTIVITY
  • QUADRANT 5
  • MISSING SUPPLIES

Mission Start ASAP

 

VILLAGE SECURITY

  • INCREASED GRIMM ATTACKS
  • QUADRANT 5

Mission Start One Week

 

Roy turned to his team. "So what will it be guys? Search and Rescue? Search and Destroy? Village Security? There's more options all around."

"Well, we've already packed our bags. We should just pick a Mission Starting ASAP." Verrick responded.

"I would like to kick ." Alisa said awkwardly. Roy looked at her in surprise. "Who taught you to say that?!?"

They began bickering and Taeyeon looked around. She didn't mind which one her team would pick, her only requirement that there be a lot of time to practice out her counter sword. Search and Destroy didn't sound so bad. She tapped on the screen and typed in their Team name.

"Hey guys." She called them over. "How about Search and Destroy? It says here uh.." She pressed her palm on the screen, making the text bigger. "Search and Destroy #11280. Requesting help from the Kingdom of Vale. In the area of Quadrant 5 (Dragon Wing), request of a team to diminish Grimm population North East and retrieve Missing Supplies stolen from the military who had been assigned to this case. Approximate time of mission to take one week. Military will aid. Mission start ASAP. Report in to Sergeant First Class Senri once landing by the docks of Airstrip One." Roy reread the mission details and looked at his team once more.

"Sounds good. Everyone up for it?" Verrick lazily nodded and Alisa gave her signature thumbs up. "Well alright." said Roy as he assigned Team AVTR to the case.


Once assigned, the Sergeant First Class sent them all a message on their scrolls with the known mission details. He also sent an airship to pick them up. The ride would be about 3-5 hours causing the team to depart later on in the evening.

Tiffany's team had came back in time from their previous mission to shadow a huntsman. Taeyeon waited for her at the airship docks and embraced her the second she exited. After exchanging a kiss, Taeyeon took Tiffany's luggage and walked with her back to the dormitory.

"How was the mission?" asked Taeyeon. Jessica and Rosie separated from the two to report to the auditorium of their mission success while Ice took ahold of their belongings.

"It was pretty fun. Learned a lot of stuff. Our huntsman was really into wild life and all that. Taught me a few useful things. He put us up into a lot of challenges too, like killing grimm for a day without the use of our weapons."

They began to ascend down the path and soon the dormitory was in sight. "How did that go?"

Tiffany lazily grinned. "Ice had no problem, she punched them away like there was no tomorrow. Rosie got the hang out it after a while, using natural resources like tree branches to stab or something. Jessica had the hardest time. She refused at first, until Rosie threw a small scorpion grimm at her and she began to stomp at it. I was alright. Nothing much. How about you? Have you picked your mission yet?"

"Yeah," At first Taeyeon was excited. But she realized she would leave today, this moment being the only time she would see Tiffany until another week or so. "We leave today. It's a Search and Destroy mission. It said it'd take a week. At most maybe two."

"I see." The sparkles in Tiffany's eyes faded. "You be safe out there. I have to attend an informational meeting after this. So I'll see you off now."

Taeyeon nodded. The two shared a tender kiss and moment before Roy messaged Taeyeon to come. Then, they sadly separated.



Though she was excited before, she now felt the sad and annoyed at the length of their mission. She wanted nothing more but to see Tiffany once again. She expressed her frustrations to Roy who always seemed to calmly listen and understand her.

"Funny thing actually." Roy shifted in his seat. They were about halfway into their flight to Airstrip One and the night fell deep. From the window, they could only see the moon reflecting on the deep ocean below. "Before I left, Ice requested to privately talk to me."

Taeyeon grinned and leaned closer with interest. "Oh? What happened?"

Roy's face fell into a light shade of pink. "Well she uh, she tried to tell me something. But she couldn't properly form the words. So she shoved a piece of paper onto my hands. I read it and well.." He couldn't stop a smile from emerging as he began to chuckle lightly. "You won't believe it. She wrote on the paper, "I like you so many. -Ice""

Taeyeon burst into laughter. "I like you so many? What's that?"

"I guess she was as nervous when she wrote the note. Anyways, she finally spilled and yelled, "Roy! I really like you!" But I just looked her with a weird expression, still confused by the note. Then I read the note a loud." He imitated the scene.

"I like you so many?"

Ice paused and flustered. "I-uh what?"

"Your note." Roy said amused.

"What?" She said peeking over the note. She read it as it said. I like you so many. "Oh how..how stupid of me."

Roy continued, "And her face just burned red! It was hilarious. But I answered her and told her to wait for my decision after our mission." They continued to snicker as the ride went.


It was unusually warm for so early in the spring. Taeyeon was thirsty and uncomfortable, sweating in the hot sun working on trying to track a grimm down. She was not in the mood for interruptions, especially from the blue-haired, short teammate who had just sat down near her with his head bowed waiting for Taeyeon to acknowledge him. Verrick motioned, looking up demurely at her tap on his shoulder. They spoke quietly, with quick gestures of the hand to signify something. It was a technique the Sergeant taught them to communicate without much noise. They had been in the forest lands of Dragon Wing trying to track down the cause of the high grimm activity and where the missing supplies the military had gone.

They had split into groups and for once, they exchanged partners, much to Taeyeon's disapproval. She shouted at Verrick at the beginning of the day to take the mission seriously as the past few days, he had been fooling around. They had been on the mission for five days. So far they have reduced the grimm activity just slightly, but failed to retrieve any missing equipment assigned to them.

They split apart, Taeyeon quietly gesturing for Verrick to search the west while she took on the east. She started upstream along the watercourse that flowed near the cave, then began ascending the mountain along a tributary creek, forcing her way through heavy underbrush.

She was stopped by a steep rock wall over which the creek spilled in a cascading spray. Jutting rocks, whose jagged outlines were softened by a deep cushion of lush green moss, separated the falling water bouncing from rock to rock into long thin streams that splashed up, creating veils of mist, and fell again. The water collected itself in a foaming pool that filled a shallow rock basin at the foot of the waterfall before it continued down to meet a larger waterway. The wall presented a barrier that ran parallel to the stream, but as Taeyeon hiked along its base, the sheer drop angled up in a steep but climbable grade.

Suddenly, a growl broke through Taeyeon's peaceful train of thought. She immediately grabbed for her weapon, pulsing her aura to activate her semblance. Eager to master her counter sword, she positioned herself into a defensive strike. Like she had expected, a grimm of a wolf class launched at her, it's vicious fangs showing. She dodged and immediately struck it's neck, stunning it for a short while before she went in for a fatal strike. Wolves always traveled in packs, so Taeyeon waited for the rest to muster up their courage and attack. She was correct when a few more grimm peaked out of their hiding spots and challenged Taeyeon.

After a short few exhausting moments, Taeyeon put her weapons away and checked the area.

A rustle.

But it was not animal-like.

Placing her hand around the handle of her weapon, Taeyeon shouted. "Who's there?"

A sob.

Behind her...

A push.

"?!" Taeyeon turned around with a heavy fearful heart, only to be confronted by a child. It was a faunus child of a rabbit attribute. He had blonde hair and his eyes gleamed with the color of blood red. A child? Taeyeon thought. Why is a child here?

The young boy began to punch her effortlessly. His small fists doing no damage to Taeyeon's hard armor. "Hey! Stop it!" Taeyeon said backing away and dodging his kick.

"Intruder!" The boy screamed. "You bad human!" Taeyeon's face twitched and she frowned. "Kid, what are you doing alone here? You shouldn't be here. There's a lot of gri-"

"GET LOST!!" The kid screamed, bowing his head and hiding his face. His words vicious and his screams were sounded demonic. "I was with my sister! And humans took her away!" The kid pounded his fists, his self control disappearing. Taeyeon was incredibly confused, but was the alert as well. She felt a strange presence surrounding the boy..

"Broke her arms and legs! Clawed her eyes out! Cut her nose! Drew out her blood! YOU HURT MY SISTER.." The energy Taeyeon felt before paralyzed her. It was growing stronger. Fear accumulated in her heart, beating faster than ever. The faunus lifted his head up and from his mouth, something dark emerged.

"I'LL KILL YOU ALL!"

It was the last thing Taeyeon heard before a large grimm emerged from the mouth of the child.


Tiffany had prepared a larger dinner than usual. It had been a week since Taeyeon's departure, and she was positive that the team would return today. Search and Destroy missions weren't difficult, but exhausting. With the military aid the team acquired, she didn't doubt the team's strength to finish the mission quickly.

She put a lid on the pot and turned the heat to a very low. Then before leaving, she asked Ice to watch the soup for her. This time of the year was a busy one. Missions never had a definite end to them. Some teams arrived late at night while some mid-day. Teams would report after they returned, and Tiffany patiently waited by the airship docks searching the air for Team AVTR's airship.

Much to her disappointment, she couldn't find it. She walked over to the arrival screen for any documented future arrivals and rapidly searched the list.

Or maybe she's already returned? Tiffany thought for a moment before dismissing it. The moment they would land, Tiffany knew Taeyeon would go to her first. She sighed and returned to the dormitory. Ice asked Tiffany if they had arrived and she shook her head.

Jessica blankly responded, "Well, some missions take longer than others. We'll just have to wait. I'm positive they'll be back before next week. Rest assured."

Tiffany turned off the stove and didn't eat that night.

She did as Jessica told her to. She waited for Taeyeon's return and eventually a month passed.

 

Team AVTR never returned.

 


 


(Author's Note)

Hey gu- //GETS HIT BY BRICKS

I love ending chapters with a plot twist/ cliff hanger. Muhahaha. Well anyways the dark/angst side of Bumblebee begins N.O.W! Torture scenes in next chapter (feel free to skip them I'll put warning signs. Nothing too gruesome. Torture needs to happen so Team AVTR turns massively corrupt)

Anyways quick explanation on Taeyeon's counter sword arm. It's from S4 League. As usual. Credit to whoever owns the photo.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

The idea of the grimm came from kumafromtaiwan's Henceforward AU http://kumafromtaiwan.tumblr.com/henceforward%20AU%20catalog. If you're a fan of RWBY (which I sincerely hope you've already watched) you should check the fanmanga out! It's amazing. Credit to kumafromtaiwan : http://kumafromtaiwan.tumblr.com/

Scene of the child from Henceforward: [Read like japanese manga, right to left]

On a much happier note. The "I like you so many" came from this Bumblebee fanfic I read, unfortunately I forgot the name of it. But yeah lol. Roy x Ice! Eyy what's their ship name called. Anyone? Oh and think of a ship name for Taeyeon and Tiffany too. Electric Cat couple sounds weird. Credit to anyone's photos I have used in this chapter :)

Congratulations to the White Rose couple : Jessica x Rosie for winning last chapter's poll!

Jessica x Rosie [36 votes]

Blake x Yang [11 votes]

Ice x Roy [9 votes]

Alisa x Verrick [1 vote] (lol poor couple at least someone likes you)

For this chapter I have FOUR polls for you all! And if you want to, you can explain down at the comments as to why you think they'd win!

 

I love long comments btw! Thanks you . Hope you've upvoted already. Don't forget to comment below~! More comments = faster updates :D I don't care if your english isn't good just coMMENT BEFORE I THROW A CACTUS AT YOU