Shining Gold

Bumblebee

It's Chapter 15 and it has come to my attention that some of you still haven't watched RWBY.

TRUST ME. IT'LL MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER AND THIS STORY EASIER TO UNDERSTAND.

HERE'S THE BEST ING TRAILER OF RWBY. BEGINS OFF BAD JUST ING WATCH IT.

GO WATCH IT NOW


[ → Bumblebee ← ]

  "Shining Gold"

15


There's a day when all hearts will be broken,

When a shadow will cast out the light..

Ice glanced blankly at the group of new students pouring out of the Battle Classroom. Even from the distance she was standing at, she could hear the loud and booming sound of Oliver's headphones leaking out of his ears.

And our eyes cry a million tears ;

Help won't arrive.

Quintrell nudged him and he then turned it off.

After Team QROW, Verrick exited and began walking side-by-side with Roy. Since Taeyeon and Tiffany were together, there was a strong connection between Team TIJR and Team AVTR. She had sparred with Roy once or twice because of Taeyeon's sneaky ways to get them together, so when she saw Verrick holding Roy's sigma blade, she turned her head to the side and wondered. Verrick was talking enthusiastically to Roy swinging his blade carelessly around.

Ice was waiting for Taeyeon to appear. By the request of her partner, Tiffany, she asked if she could pick Taeyeon up and send her a message. Though she could have easily sent a message via tablet, Taeyeon's scroll was damaged and failed to function anymore.

"If I could ask Alisa how her chainsaw functions, I could upgrade your sigma blade." Verrick said before stopping at the sight of Ice. "Oh hey." Roy looked and smiled as well.

Ice put on a kind expression. "Hey, any idea where Taeyeon is?" Roy pointed with his thumb behind him. As if on cue, Taeyeon exited. Much to Ice's surprise, she was holding hands with Alisa.

She mumbled a quick Alright to Roy and stomped towards the two girls of Team AVTR. With a questioning gaze, she crossed her arms and lifted a brow. "What's this?"

"Oh Ice, please hel-" Taeyeon looked up at Ice with pleading eyes when Alisa stepped forward with a proud expression. "Salutations Ice!" In a quick motion, she reached forward and took Ice's hand.

Ice flustered around. "Wha? What are you doing?"

"I have been told holding hands is normal between girl friends. You too, are my girl friend."

"For the one-hundredth time, I'm a different kind of girl friend to Tiffany! Alisa let go! Tiffany is gonna be jealous.." Taeyeon shyly blushed. "How do I explain this...?" She mumbled frustratingly.

"Yeaaaah, right." Ice said now realizing the situation. "Well uhm, I'll be borrowing Taeyeon for a bit, see you later!" Before Alisa could respond, Ice pulled Taeyeon out of her grip and dragged her down the hall.

After they were a safe distance away from Alisa, they stopped and Taeyeon thanked Ice lamely.

"You have to control that robot." Ice grumbly mumbled. "Well anyways, Tiffany wanted me to tell you to meet her behind the Dust building for something."

Taeyeon stepped back and fixed her school uniform. "She couldn't have picked me up herself?"

Ice shrugged helping Taeyeon fix her tie. "She just told me to pass the message."

"Well alright."


It had only been a couple weeks since the team creations and everything went smoothly well. At first, Tiffany refused to accept the idea of allowing Taeyeon to live with two other boys for a while and even went so far as to ask for an extra bed for Taeyeon to stay in their dormitory. But when Taeyeon innocently asked with puppy eyes, You don't trust me..? , Tiffany trembled at the sight of her girlfriend and embraced her the very next second.

Because Alisa didn't require a bed, they had a little more space than normal groups. They unofficially divided the room in half with Roy and Verrick on one side and Alisa and Taeyeon on another. Alisa however, took up only a small portion of the room. She had a special 'bed' installed for her where she rested and recharged. It was a pod that stood upward that Alisa slept in. She explained to the team how to wake her up and operate it in case of an emergency -- mostly to Verrick. Despite their contrasting personalities, no one could have been a better partner for Alisa than Verrick.

Whenever Taeyeon was asked about Verrick, she would begin the response : "He's annoying, cocky, and impressively smart." But she wouldn't forget to say afterwards, "But he's a great scientist and knows what he's doing."

Verrick had been accepted to Beacon due to his genius attribute. He impressed the Mecha-Electronics teacher on their first day of class and managed to rewire the entire school's announcement system to play his favorite song for an hour.

He knew how to treat Alisa and how she functioned which was probably why Alisa chose to find him during their initiation mission. A robot and a scientist. It was a perfect fit.

Roy and Taeyeon were a nice combo as well. Some people even began calling the pair, "Electric Lava" which annoyed Tiffany to no end. Ever since Taeyeon got accepted into Beacon, the two got even more time to spend with each other. But it was also another event that caused Tiffany to be overly jealous.

Taeyeon didn't mind though, she thought it was cute whenever Alisa would pass by and Tiffany would randomly kiss her out of no where. Or when Roy would approach her and Tiffany would lamely pull Taeyeon closer. Verrick didn't bother hiding his obvious crush for Tiffany which, in Taeyeon's case, annoyed her. Whenever Taeyeon wasn't around, Verrick would bother Tiffany saying stupid things like, "You're pretty. I'm cute. Together we'd be pretty cute? Heh?"

The funniest moment Tiffany thought Verrick did was when he got a camera and pretended to be a photographer. After taking a million photos, he said to Tiffany. "Are you a photographer too? That's great because I can picture you and me together." Tiffany couldn't hold back her laughter when Taeyeon grabbed Verrick's camera and threw it as far as she could.

In any case, Taeyeon and Verrick talked it out and it ended with Verrick saying, "I know you two are together and all. I'm just messing with you guys. No hard feelings, but it won't stop me from thinking your girlfriend is pretty."

Taeyeon walked around the building and pulled her skirt down, still trying to get comfortable with the new uniform. Of course they were allowed to wear their combat suits if they pleased, but she only had one pair at the moment and only used it during missions. She had never been behind the Dust building and was surprised to see a beautifully tended rose garden. In the middle was a wooden bench which Tiffany sat on.

Taking a small breath, she approached Tiffany with small steps. Tiffany turned her head expectedly and smiled at Taeyeon. She patted the area beside her, gesturing Taeyeon to sit down. Before Taeyeon did so, she bent down to kiss Tiffany.

"How was your day?" Tiffany asked getting comfortable as she rested her head on Taeyeon's shoulder. Second year students had different schedules than first years. But luckily their breaks coincided ; Tiffany's starting just a little earlier. But it didn't matter now since it was after class.

"I was chosen for a battle demonstration today. I was up against Oliver from Team QROW, you know, the music dude?" Tiffany hummed and Taeyeon continued. "Well, I lost." She weakly grinned. "He's just so fast with whatever he listens to. He might even be able to beat Rosie in a speedy race."

"Oh?" Tiffany turned to look at Taeyeon. "I honestly doubt it, but I'd like to see them fight. Maybe we could get them to spar..?"

"Maybe..but we still have to finish Jessica and Verrick's sparring match. They're having their match later on today. Oh and Ice and Roy, of course." They chuckled gently. Ice thought no one knew her tiny crush on Roy Emblem. But everyone knew. They about it but eventually decided to forge a connection between the two. 

Taeyeon, holding up a hand to shade her eyes, studied each individual flower spread around in front of them. "This is a nice place, how'd you find this place?"

"Mmhm, for combat class we had a bet that I lost. The punishment was to run around the school five times." Taeyeon jolted up. Beacon was an infinitely huge school. One trip around the school would take you at least an hour. "Five?"

"Yeah." Tiffany scoffed. "I regret that bet, but anyways, I got bored on the 3rd lap and decided to take a detour and I stumbled around this place. No one really goes here, mostly because it's hidden and there are other Rose Gardens in the school. So whenever I need some fresh air, or need to get away from things. I bring a book and read here. I've only seen one or two other students walk around this place, but that was because they were lost." She snickered but paused and lunged forward. "Almost forgot."

She reached under the bench and took out a bouquet of wild flowers, almost the same as Taeyeon's birthday gift. "Happy one month!"

She stared silently at the bouquet before a huge smile spread across her face. With weak and trembling hands, she wrapped her hands around the thornless edges and gripped it hard. She allowed a deep kiss to speak for her gratitude.

"That's not fair.." Taeyeon breathed inbetween a kiss. "You said I wasn't allowed to go into the Emerald Forest alone to do that again."

"Hey, I was with the rest of the team." Tiffany pulled back and tapped Taeyeon's nose playfully. "We had a class there this morning." In return, Taeyeon played around with Tiffany's cat ears, feeling their small warmth and flicking them a couple times. She and Verrick had planned an event for Tiffany as a present, so when Tiffany asked for her present, Taeyeon kissed her on the cheek and told her to wait.

After a while, the two went into town to visit Bumblebee and buy Taeyeon another tablet. They were a couple blocks away when a car honked and gathered their attention. It stopped beside them and rolling down the window was Yang.

"Hey lovebirds! Get in! And buckle up! This ride has no brakes!" She paused to put on sunglasses. "Just Blake."

As if on cue, Blake, Yang's wife, leaned forward to be seen. Like Yang, she wore sunglasses and funnily enough, held up a peace sign. Tiffany laughed so hard she had to let go of Taeyeon's hand to hold her stomach. Taeyeon stepped forward and peeked through the window. "Oh! You're Blake! Yang's wife right? She always talks about you!" Yang blushed and unlocked the doors. "Come on, we'll give you a ride to wherever you're going."

They accepted Yang's offer and rode along with them, ditching their plan to visit Bumblebee and asked to bring them to a tablet shop.

"How's Maia?" Taeyeon asked. Maia was a new worker at Bumblebee. Since Taeyeon's schedule filled with school, Maia took her spot at Bumblebee. Of course, Yang said Taeyeon was always welcome to come back if she ever needed a side job. Other than Tiffany, Yang and her team encouraged Taeyeon to go to school the most.

"Good worker. Got nothing to complain ab-woah!" Yang stomped on the 'blake' to avoid hitting the small group of children who ran across the street. Taeyeon leaned in from the back seat and spoke. "Man, looks like you guys really dodged a...cat-astrophe."

Blake rolled her eyes and Tiffany punched Taeyeon. Yang gave Taeyeon a nice high five and laughed all the way to the tablet shop.


The impact jolted her to awareness and awakened an undefinable fear. Quickly, before Jessica regained her balance, Verrick stepped up to the elegant heiress and lifted his spear. With the last second thought of analysis from their previous spars, Jessica knew he would go in for a piercing skill. Unable to summon her glyph in time, she swung her rapier to the side to deflect Verrick's direct attack. Verrick continued for as long as they could stay in the air. He managed to spike into Jessica's hand who cried out in pain. Losing the grip of her rapier, it fell onto the ground below with a large clank. Once again, he his spear to close the distance between them.

Jessica made a daring move and grabbed the tip of his spear hands on. With a mighty scream, she used her grip to pull a surprised Verrick closer before she poured out all of her aura and smashed into Verrick's head with her own.

He stumbled and eventually hit the ground first. Jessica's emotions were all twisted up and she made the last action to land on Verrick directly.

"My b-back.." He weakly gasped out. "Alright, you win.."

Jessica was far too tired to celebrate her victory. Her hand trickled with a little bit of blood. Rose pedals filled her sight as Rosie appeared next to her, grabbing onto her wounded hand. "Are you alright? It broke past your aura."

"I'll be fine." Jessica mumbled exhaustingly. "But perhaps you could ask that Jaune fellow to speed the recovery. We have a class tomorrow and I can't write right-handed."

"I can write your notes for you." Rosie responded before glaring at Verrick who was on the floor. "I thought we said until the aura is low!"

Her shook his head as Alisa helped him up. "My bad, wasn't really paying attention. But damn, she got me good.." He held his head and complained of a throbbing headache.

"Should we stop for the day?" Ice checked her tablet for the time. "Though it's still a bit early."

"Maybe you and Roy?" Tiffany suggested. Ice looked away to hide her red face before she calmly rejected the offer. But she then jolted with a bright idea. "How about, you," Ice pointed at Tiffany, "and you?" then at Taeyeon. Roy crossed his arms with a proud smile. "I'd like to see this." Verrick walked and rested an elbow on Roy's shoulder. "Me too. I sparred against Taeyeon before but she just electrocuted me before I could do anything."

Taeyeon waved her hands frantically. "Maybe another time..?" She uneasily said.

"But it's your guys first month anniversary. It'll be a worthwhile memory." Rosie commented. "You should do it. I've sparred with Jessica before."

"How did that go?" 

"It always ends with me winning and hugging her until she resigns." laughed Rosie. Jessica scoffed and looked for makeshift bandages.

The couple looked at each other uneasy, but willing to try. "No hard feelings?" Tiffany shook her head. "When do we stop?"

"Until one of you resigns I suppose. Or until your aura drops dangerously low. We'll tell you when to stop if anything." said Ice. "And don't hesitate just because you're lovers."

They looked into each other's eyes and moved in closer. "Let's do it. I've always thought about how I'd do against you. You won't hurt me. We've got our aura anyhow. I think it'll be a nice experience." Taeyeon stepped in and kissed Tiffany gently. "If you say so.."

They separated to get ready for combat.

Once ready, they met in the middle of the battle classroom a sure distance away from each other.

"You know, I've improved." smirked Tiffany who leaned closer to the ground for a fast advance. "You'll be surprised."

Taeyeon gave a seductive grin and positioned her sword in front of her. Waiting for the signal to start, Taeyeon pulsed some of her aura to activate her taser sword. It crackled with dangerous energy and Taeyeon too, leaned closer to the ground.

Then, a sound blared signaling the start of the fight.

Taeyeon recalled all the memories she had of watching Tiffany fight. She was sure of a few things. Tiffany's semblance were clones, she had three different type of fighting styles all according to the form of her weapon, and she had advanced senses.

They dashed forward, Taeyeon ready to slash towards Tiffany. At the last second, Tiffany reached out for her sword and just when Taeyeon thought their swords would clash -- she disappeared. Instead, Taeyeon found herself in front of a fiery shadow clone of Tiffany's that exploded a mere second later. She was blown back by the explosion and found herself looking at the glorious beautiful face that approached her with a deadly look. Getting back to her senses, she flipped back and regained the idea of the situation.

She covered herself with her semblance and caused Tiffany to back off.

"Fire clones? That's like, mega cheating!" pouted Taeyeon. Tiffany chuckled for a bit and mumbled, "Fine. I'll go easy on you, cookie."

Taeyeon knew Tiffany would take this seriously. Tiffany hated losing. So she brushed aside their playfulness and resumed the fight. Tiffany aimed for the lower section of Taeyeon's body, but Taeyeon twisted her arm back into a defensive stance blocking the attack. The faunus twirled around, allowing herself to gather more momentum to strike harder and faster. Taeyeon used the split second of her back turned to swing her sword onto Tiffany's back only to be deflected by her scabbard.

Tiffany continued onto her chain of attacks, slowly but surely making Taeyeon go on the defensive. She made use of her shadow clones to surprise Taeyeon's idea of countering by appearing behind her and attacking her then. By the time Taeyeon pinpointed her location, she would dash to another spot and leave behind a clone. The process repeating a couple times when Taeyeon threw her sword at Tiffany like a javelin and decided to go for her chain technique.

The faunus leaned back, her head basically touching the floor, as she watched Taeyeon's sword pass by. Kicking off from the floor, Taeyeon continued her fury of chain attacks allowing a great distance to separate them. She swung it diagonally ; Tiffany responded with a back flip and in the process, she felt the slight tingling sensation of pain as it neared her skin. One touch of Taeyeon's sword and it was pretty much over.

Grabbing her dual handle, she crushed Taeyeon's chains and separated her sword from her reach. Then she leapt forward, putting her sword back into her scabbard switching her fighting style to one handed, and aimed low. Taeyeon dodged it and immediately ran for her weapon. Transforming her sword into a gun, pulling the trigger at the same, she aimed her weapon so it would fly and stop her lover's advances for her weapon.

Taeyeon caught it however and smirked as she activated her semblance. However, the ribbon that attached Tiffany's weapon to her hand did not conduct electricity. She pulled on it, eager to drag Tiffany with her. Able to drag the faunus, she spun around and swiped at Tiffany's legs and caused her to fall. Wielding her weapon once again, she attempted to go straight in. Still having access to her other weapon, she pulled it behind her and stopped Taeyeon's advances. Electricity sparkled up. Luckily once again, Tiffany's weapons did not conduct electricity.

Tiffany kicked Taeyeon's kneecap and she fell lamely. With the back of scabbard, she successfully hit the armored torso head on, but failed to due any significant damage due to Taeyeon's blazing aura. The two separated for a bit before heading back into battle.

Tiffany shot at Taeyeon who twirled her weapon around to deflect the bullets. She dashed and attempted to attack straight on. Tiffany jumped up and kneed Taeyeon in the face, pushing her back a little. Holding nothing back, she wielded wildly with her two swords ending the combo with a back flip kick that launched Taeyeon into the air. She jumped and joined Taeyeon who was dizzily airborne and continued slashing away, reducing her aura greatly. The impact of her swing caused Taeyeon to be blasted back.

Tiffany flipped back in mid air, using her sword as a platform, she launched herself forward.

She swerved and twirled, carefully using the back part of her sword, she positioned it on Taeyeon's neck who was mildly disoriented, and leaned forward. This motion from their height in the air allowed them to flip a couple times before Tiffany smashed Taeyeon onto the ground. She kicked up once again, shooting Taeyeon back up into the air. She wasn't quite finished with her combo as she stepped on a clone she made to propel herself. But she was interrupted by Roy who shared swords with her. Heat radiated between them. Startled, she let herself down to stop the fight.

"Anymore and you'll diminish her aura completely." Roy said once he his foot touched ground. Tiffany blinked a couple times before getting back into her senses. Fights were always treated with the thought of death creeping at the back of her head. After a few seconds, Tiffany realized her mistakes. She tossed her weapons aside and ran towards the defeated Taeyeon who was weakly getting up.

"Cookie," Tiffany called Taeyeon that now. It was a nickname she stumbled upon while teasing Taeyeon a few days ago. She embraced Taeyeon dearly. "I'm sorry."

Taeyeon manage to chuckle weakly. "That was quite a fight." She gasped out exhausted. "I'll be alright." Her aura protected her to what would have been a fatal fight to a normal person. But it didn't protect her neck from the obvious bruising from Tiffany's amazing attack. Tiffany held Taeyeon's face in place and kissed her neck gently, sending shockwaves of her own to Taeyeon's responsive body.

"Well that settles it." Rosie commented. "Get some rest, that was a pretty difficult fight."

"I will. But before I forget -- Alisa." Taeyeon called. "Give me 30 minutes?" Alisa sprouted her jet wings and nodded before flying away.

"What was that about?" Tiffany helped Taeyeon onto her feet.

"Just your anniversary gift." Taeyeon winced in pain as she stumbled walking around. Tiffany hung her head, feeling guilty for hurting Taeyeon. She supported Taeyeon and wrapped an arm around her. "Let's go to town. To Bumblebee." Taeyeon told Tiffany.

"Are you sure you don't want to rest first? Your aura is pretty low." Aura worked a lot like stamina. Magical stamina if you will, and when it was low, the user would definitely feel the effects of exhaustion.

"I'll be fine, but let's hurry."


Black-leafed trees waved and fluttered in the twilight breeze, dancing silhouettes against a darkening sky.

Taeyeon asked a favor of Yang that evening to cook them something special. When she mentioned it was a special day, Yang merely hummed, "Oho ho ho." grinning and winking at Taeyeon before disappearing into the kitchen. Blake was roaming around the store when she caught Tiffany's eye and joined their table.

"It's nice to meet you again." Tiffany greeted Blake with a cheerful smile. "You've probably heard, but I accomplished my goal!"

Blake proudly smiled and gave Tiffany a gentle pat on the shoulder. "I saw. And I'm proud. We should spar sometime."

"Definitely." Taeyeon was talking to Sunny who was working that night and Blake sat herself down. "So you and Taeyeon are together?" Tiffany blushed and shyly replied.

"That's nice. Yang and I met at Beacon too. We were partners and I guess being stuck around her all day long I just sort of..fell in love."

"Taeyeon and I met here. She was just a worker." They glanced back at Taeyeon who was joking around with Sunny. "She wrote her number on one of my cups and it started there." Blake snickered. "Wrote her number on a cup? That's something Yang would do."

"Oh, I've been meaning to ask but -- Why is this place called Bumblebee?"

Blake repositioned herself to comfortably say the story. "When I was in school, everyone gave couples strange nicknames. Do they still do that?"

"Well, uh, some people call us the Electrical Cat couple or something like that."

"Back then, they called Yang and I the Bumblebee couple. Most likely because Yang's hair was as blonde as ever and mine was jet black. It still is, and I'm guessing with the idea of color they thought of a bee -- Black and Yellow."

"That's adorable."

"Uh huh." Blake simpered. "It's also the nickname we call our daughter, Alison. She's our little bumblebee. She just started her schooling at Signal Academy."

"Daughter hmm? Did you adopt?" Tiffany was curious. She wouldn't lie, it's been more than once she thought about having a family with Taeyeon.

Yang placed some coffee between the two before retreating back into the kitchen. Blake took a sip and her ears twitched. "Actually. Weiss had this brilliant idea of experimenting with some dust. She claimed it would make me stronger, but the same month we both found out it's effects weren't what we thought it would be.." She chuckled nervously. "And well, I ended up with Alison."

"Unexpected huh?" Tiffany snickered when a sound caught her attention. Like Blake, the two looked outside the pitch dark sky when it burst into light.

"What?" Taeyeon ran to the windows. "Oh man, I told Alisa to wait!" She palmed herself before pulling Tiffany out of her seat and leading her outside.

"Taeyeon? What's this..?" Their heads were back as they watched the wonderfully colored fireworks sparkle the sky.

"Ah well.." From the street light, Tiffany could see Taeyeon's red cheeks. "I got Alisa and Verrick to create fireworks for you. It's your anniversary gift. I know it's not much but.." She scratched her head. "It's my gift to you. I thought about it when I was singing a song." She coughed and warmed up . "It goes like this.." and she began to sing.

"Don't you worry about the dark,
I will light up the night with the love in my heart.
I will burn like the sun,
I will keep you safe and warm.."

Blake and Yang walked out of the cafe hand in hand and watched the skies as well.

"Like the smell of a rose on a summer's day,
I will be there to take all your fears away.
With a touch of my hand,
I will turn your life to gold..."

It was only after the word gold did Tiffany realize she knew this song. Taeyeon took a breath in to continue singing when Tiffany continued the song herself.

"Don't worry, I've got you;
Nothing will ever harm you.
I'm close by, I'll stay here;
Through all things, I will be near."

Taeyeon stared at Tiffany in amazement. Tiffany reached out to cup Taeyeon's cheek and closed her eyes after. Feeling the warmth of Taeyeon's cheek, the light flashing through her eyelids, and the sound of the fireworks going on she sang.

"Close your eyes,
Don't you cry.
Love's around you;
In time, you'll fly."

 

Tiffany opened her eyes when she felt warm tears trickle her hand. Wiping away Taeyeon's tears, she leaned in and deeply kissed Taeyeon. The fireworks continued, and so did their love.



Taeyeon & Tiffany's fight inspiration: Phyrra vs Team CRDL

[Bumblebee]

[Blake's weapon] ** she uses her scabbard as a weapon too just to clear things up for NON RWBY WATCHERS D:<

[Gun form]


IT'S FINALS WEEK //SCREAMS HEAD OFF but I managed to update! Woo! Added two songs for you guys to enjoy while reading. Hopefully the fight was understandable. It's kind of hard to write action for me lol I have a scene in my head BUT HOW DO I EXPLAIN IT?!?!

P.S That is Sun on the Chapter image with his Gun nunchucks yeah!

Blake and Yang's daughter, Alison, is from this RWBY fanfiction I read where they actually have a daughter. It's called Unfinished Fairy Tale if anyone wants to read it. Good story.

And seriously. If you haven't watched RWBY I am seriously disappointed. This fanfic wouldn't exist if it wasn't for RWBY SO DO ME A FAVOR AND GO WATCH IT. HERE'S THE ING FIGHT SCENE THAT INSPIRED ME TO WRITE TAENY'S FIGHT

Anyways before this story continues I would like to warn that Bumblebee's plot may get darker because your fluff i hate fluff i can't write it for and i gave up on it and if you knew what's going to happen ; the Gold song actually gets very sad along with the song Oliver was listening to in the beginning, I May Fall, which are actually *ahem* massive spoilers. If you care enough to imagine the future chapters, reread the song lyrics. And it's kind of written in a way Tiffany and Taeyeon are talking.

Tiffany then singing, "Don't worry, I've got you..." which are again *ahem* massive spoilers. Reread up above, Light is a symbol in this chapter :

There's a day when all hearts will be broken,

When a shadow will cast out the light..

And our eyes cry a million tears ;

Help won't arrive.

Can anyone guess what might happen? If you listen to the entire song --

There's a day when all courage collapses,
And our friends turn and leave us behind.
Creatures of darkness will triumph;
The sun won't rise.

When we've lost all hope,
And succumb to fear,
And the skies rain blood,
And the end draws near,

I may fall

There's a place where we'll stand outnumbered;
Where the wolves and the soulless will rise.
In the time of our final moments,
Every dream dies.

There's a place where our shields will lay shattered,
And the fear's all that's left in our hearts.
Our strength and our courage have run out;
We fall apart.

When we lose our faith,
And forsake our friends;
When the moon is gone,
And we've reached our ends..

I may fall

 

Congratulations to Team TIJR for winning last chapter's poll! Shout out to whoever voted for Team QROW **whispers quietly I like team QROW :c

#1 Team TIJR (20

#2 Team AVTR (17)

#3 Team RWBY (5)

#4 QROW (2)

 

 

Thanks for reading! - Weiss_Knight

Here's a chapter 16 preview. Indefinitely, this story will begin to get dark.