Crush?

Friend is First [Re-writing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] "I-I like you" [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

It had been months since Min Neul came. Min Neul is a part of the group now, all thanks to Soyeon. Min Neul now know that Bora is Soyeon’s Bestfriend since childhood, L is really cold-city-like to someone who he doesn’t like, Baekhyun only show his aegyo to Soyeon —thanks to Min Neul observation and Bora who really don’t have interest in men,boys or the same species —except her family though.

While Soyeon start to has this weird feeling everytime she’s with Baekhyun, her own bestfriend. Even her BFF realised this and she don’t even notice that. Because of all the weird feeling she had, she always be careful when Baekhyun is around so her red blushing face won’t get caught by him. But, one thing Soyeon don’t realise, Min Neul is becoming more and more closer to Bora.

“ Yoon! Yoon! Yoon! ” Bora sigh deeply as Min Neul keep distracting her. “Can you please stop?! I’m trying to finish my homework here! Have you finish it already?!” Min Neul laugh at her bestfriend. Yup, Min Neul consider Bora as her bestfriend now. “No, I can’t stop. And! You know that I always finish first right?”

“This is why I hate smart people.” Bora roll her eyes in annoyance, “Won’t you do anything Soyeon?”
“Well at least she don’t disturb me.” Soyeon giggle. “But she disturb me!” all of Soyeon classmates say in unison while looking at her, making herself and Min Neul suprised. “Sorry...” Min Neul pout. “And here goes her so-not-cute-fail-and-annoying-pout.” L state and earn him a hit at his stomach from Soyeon strong hand. The class rolled their eyes before concentrate on their school works again.

Min Neul turn around and fixed her sit. Soyeon overheard Min Neul when whispers to Baekhyun, “I’m sorry. Did I really bothered you?” which Baekhyun don’t answer to her question. For some reason, she felt weird when she saw that. The way Min Neul leaning so closely to Baekhyun just to say sorry, she feels...annoyed? A weird feeling bothered her again. She felt her heart burning at the scene, maybe...Jealousy? "Focus, Soyeon. You still have works to do." she said as she brush her feelings away.


The school come to an end. They bid goodbye to Min Neul who went back home with her parents before they start to walk together to their home. L is at the very left, Soyeon is on his right, then Bora and lastly his kinda enemy, Baekhyun. “How about we hang out at my house tomorrow?” Soyeon suddenly suggest. “Yeah! It’s gonna be BFFs hang out tomorrow!” Bora clasped her hands together. “Then...what about me?” Baekhyun puckered his lips at Soyeon which earn him a cute giggle from the girls. But when he saw Myungsoo glaring at him, he quickly stop making that face. “Well...how about a Best Friends hang out tomorrow too?!!” Soyeon grin. “Yeah! Let’s do that!” Bora agreed.

“So  now you’re going to leave me?” L semi-glared at his BFFs. “Well we are not leaving you Jagi. Plus you can rest in the morning, and Baekhyun rest in the evening.” Soyeon answered as she hug Bora, completely excited for tomorrow. “So...Best Friends hang out in the morning, and BFFs hang out in the evening.” Baekhyun make a conclusion. “Yup.” Both BFF since childhood answer. “So you are going to Bestfriends hang out first. Isn’t it should be BFFs first?” L cross his arms. “Aigoo~ I do it like that because I know my Jagi hate waking up in the morning~” Soyeon suddenly hug Myungsoo and kiss his right cheek playfully. Baekhyun face fell as he saw this. He’s jealous. L face got red and quickly shove her away, “What’re you doing?!”

“I know I am right~” Soyeon sing. “Yeah she got you Myungsoo~” Bora laugh at her BFF-like-enemy as she saw Myungsoo red face. “You! Come here!” Myungsoo pull Bora before playfully headlock her. “Yah, you ! You’re ruining my hair!” Bora kick his feet making he groaned and coincidentally let Bora go. Once Bora get her chance, she headlock him back. “You pay for ruining my hair you lil’ ! It cost me thousands of won to get my new hair done!”

“Yeah that is why you always used Soyeon to pay for your stuff!” Myungsoo fight back.
“What?!!! I NEVER DID THAT!!”
“Yeah. Who will admit if they did the wrong things!” Bora tighten her headlock on Myungsoo making him groan. Both Bora and L start to bicker. They are too absorbed in their fight that they don’t noticed that they had shoved away Soyeon next to Baekhyun. Soyeon and Baekhyun just laugh at the scene in front of their eyes that they don’t even notice how much close they were until their hand brushed each other.

Both of them immediately stop laughing and look at each other before a small blush creep on their face. They look away at the same time and clear their throat. “Gu-guys. Stop it.” Soyeon tried to stop their fight. Both of her BFFs stop and stare at her. “Why are you suddenly stuttering?” Bora raise her eyebrows. Myungsoo stare at Baekhyun as Baekhyun make an innocent face, “What?”

“Okay, then. See you guys tomorrow!” Soyeon quickly said before fastens her steps towards her home. “Hey! When do we meet?!!” Bora yell. “I'll text you!” before her figure disappeared form their sight, leaving Myungsoo and Bora who keep eyeing Baekhyun. Baekhyun blink at them. He felt uncomfortable under those eyes making he blurt out. “What?”

“Did something happen while we are fighting?” Bora raise her eyebrows, crossing her arms.
“Nothing. Well see you tomorrow Bora. And...bye L. ” then he awkwardly left.
“I’m 100% surd that something happen." Bora shrugs. "Well then, bye Myungsoo.” she said, leaving the dumbfounded Myungsoo.


Saturday came fast and Soyeon is waiting for her Bestfriends to come in front of Mouse Rabbit Cafe —her favorite coffee shop. “Soyeonie~!!!” she smile at the voice, “Am I late?”. “ Well... I guess no because Baekhyun is not here yet.” she smiled. “I am here.” a voice suddenly spoke. Baekhyun come with his arm crossed. “Well, looks like we’re ready to go!” then Soyeon led them to their destination —the mall.

Both girls excitedly enter one of the shops, Baekhyun following them from behind. “This look good on you Bora!” Soyeon show a simple shirt that suit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter