Baby, I'm here

Friend is First [Re-writing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] "I missed you." [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

“BYUN BAEKHYUN OPEN THE FCKING DOOR NOW!” Baekhyun groaned as he pick his up to open the door. He was taken aback when he saw L, Jungkook, Bora and all of his friends there. “What the heck? Why are you all here?” he questioned before his eyes land on Bora who was crying in Kai arms. She was holding Soyeon’s phone and necklace tightly in her hands. “Hey, why are you crying?” he concerned as step forward to cup her face.

“Baekhyun. I-I can’t find Soyeon anywhere. I just found her phone and her necklace while I'm on my way to go home.” his eyes widen at his best friend statement. “We think she got kidnapped since her screen phone had crack.” Luhan told him. “Get in first.” Baekhyun opened the door wide so all of them can get in.

Once they settled down on the couch, they started their interrogation between theirselves. “If she got kidnap, the main question is why?” Does she have any enemy? Debt?” Jungkook asked tapping his chin. “If enemy.. Min Neul?” Tao said and got a nod from the EXO members. “No. Don’t make that speculation. I’m sure Min Neul is not behind this.” Bora protest them and all of the guys frowned. “And why is that? She is the one who always give Soyeon a hard time!” Chanyeol yelled in anger. “Yes. Min Neul do give her a hard time. But! Soyeon is staying away from Baekhyun now, and Min Neul is completely happy about that!” Bora glared at the tall latter. “How can you confirmed that Min Neul doesn’t have any revenge on her?” Luhan questioned this time and Bora rolled her eyes, “She told me, okay?”

“Okay guys stop this fight and think why Soyeon got kidnapped and who is behind this .” Jungkook said and all of them startled. First time hearing Jungkook curse, huh? They all think for a while when Kris suddenly let out a frustrated groan, “This is too hard! How can we know who kidnapped her if we just sit here and do nothing! This is fcking ridiculous!”. And it hit them. “Right. How about we split up and search for clues or Soyeon.” Xiumin spoke as the oldest. “Right.” Baekhyun nod in agreement and they split into a couple of groups and start their investigation.

 


“You shouldn’t have run from your debt, kid.” she heard a guy voice laughed. Soyeon was tied to a chair, with taped and her hands tied at her back. “Think of running away from debt by studying abroad, huh?” he pushed her head and she winced. The other guy remove the tape from , “Talk kid. Why did you do that?”

She trembles in fear, “I... I don’t know what are you talking about. I-I don’t have any debt be-before.”. A guy with the same height of Luhan came and slap her across the face. He took a hold of her hair harshly and scoffed, “You are playing innocent now?!”. He slap her face again, making her tears came out, “You took our money and you don’t fcking pay any cents! And now you said you don’t have a debt and you will study abroad. The heck, Park Seulmi?!”. “Seulmi?” she thought before he released his grip on her hair harsh enough to make her start crying in pain.

 


“The police will trace the car andnd inform us if they found the kidnapper adress.” Bora said. Luckily there is a CCTV on the path that Soyeon walk. “So what should we do know? Wait for the police or what?” Jungkook questioned. L glared at the latter, “Hell no. Police is too slow. If they find the place, Soyeon is probably dead by then!”. The latter triggered the family instict in Bora and she slap him hard, “Fck it, Myungsoo. Don’t say things like that before you’re the one who is going to in my hands by now.”. L was about to fight back but he saw Bora eyes which glisten in tears. He let out a sigh,” I’m sorry. I know you love her so much.”. “Come on, let’s search for more clues so the police can find the place fast.” Jungkook stated and they start their search again.

 


They keep on asking her meaningless question and abused her. She can’t answer anything since she is not Seulmi after all.

“Stop it.” all of the guys stop and bow to a taller guy. He is the boss, she guessed. “Hyungnim, she keep protesting that she don’t have any debt with us.” a smaller guy said. The ‘boss’ step forwards and she lowered her head. “Look at me, kid.” he forcefully lift her head. Heck, she was crying and there already bruises on her cheek and at the corner of her lips. He look at the picture in his hand and compare it with Soyeon. “Tsk.” he knocked the guy with the same height as Luhan head. “Hyungnim!” he rubbed his head. “Are you stupid?! She is not Park Seulmi, you retarded .” his eyes widen at his boss statement.

“Hey, what’s your name?” he asked her, but she kept shut. He chuckled darkly, “You don’t want me to open your mouth for you right?”. She gulped before answering, “Ki-Kim Soyeon. Kim Soyeon.”. “Kim Soyeon? Ah~ No wonder you look familiar. You are Seulmi friend right? How about I call her and ask you to talk about her debt with us. You guys, bully her for a while.” her eyes widen at his statement and then she was abused –yet again. The boss dialed the wanted girl on the list, when the latter answered his call, he put it in a loudspeaker mode.

“Hey, Seulmi~ How are you? Getting ready for the abroad school?” he chuckled.
“Wh-what do you want?”
“My money of course. Your dad owe us too much you know?”
“I.. I can’t pay you. I will try to get money from the school okay?” Seulmi voice quiver

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter