Again?

Friend is First [Re-writing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] "I'm afraid I need to let you go." [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

She coughed, still in pain. After she met the doctor with Bora just now, the doctor said, “Thankfully you guys came fast or not the wound will get worse.”. She sighed in relief because she still can attend school usually even after what Min Neul did. She sighed again, “Life, why are you so hard?”. She put away her bag and sit on the sofa. She massaged her temples, “My head is spinning. Should I call Baekhyun?” she reach her phone. She was about to call him but he called her first.

“Kim Soyeon! Why did you leave me alone?!!”
“Sorry Baekhyun. I want to walk home with Bora today.”
“But Bora has practice, right?”
“Yes, she go back to school after she sent me.”
“Aigoo~ You shouldn’t do that to you BFF. Poor her!”
I know, if she just didn’t saw that scene, she thought. “Bora is fine with that.”

“Since when are you this bad? Whatever it is, we still have our lessons!” he excitedly said on the line. “But..” my bruise is still visible, she rubbed her cheeks. “No buts! I’m going to your home now! I will arrive in 10...” “10?!” she rushed to change her clothes.

9...” Baekhyun sing on the line. She was still struggling to change her clothes.
“8!” Soyeon accidentally touch her bruise, “Ouch!” she cursed under her breath.
“7~~” she ran downstairs, taking her schoolbag and ran upstairs back.
“My birthday, 6!” she put her bag before checking herself in the mirror. “Too covered up.”
“My birthday month, 5!” she changed her clothes and check herself again. “Too exposive.”
“4~!” he laughed a bit. She check herself again, “Too.. simple.”
“3! I’m coming!” she look at her reflection, “No no. Too fancy.”
“2!!!!” he shout excitedly. She change her clothes yet again, “Baekhyun like simple. Wait wait, uh– jeans! Baekhyun ideal type! Girl who looks good in jeans! Right, right.”

“Your birthday, 1.” and the door bell ring. “Wait this blouse make me look short.” she changed her cloth again, hoping for the last time. Then she saw the shirt Bora gave her, saying Baekhyun has checking it out lately. “Maybe he want a girl that can wear this. That’s why I give this to you!” she remember what Bora said. “I guess I change to this then.” she shrugs and change —again.

Baekhyun grunt when no answers come. At last, he just barged in the house without saying hello. He closed the door behind him and enter Soyeon’s room without a knock. His eyes widen. She look back and saw him, her eyes also widen. “B-Baek since when are you there?” she asked, fixing the clothes a bit. “I.. I...” he lost for words as he saw her. She look stunning. He eyed the room, as he saw there are too many clothes on her bed, and so he guess; “You change this much for me?”

Her cheeks become red, “N-no. That is... yesterday and yesterday clothes.”. “The yesterday and yesterday you’re at the hospital.” he stated, mouth still slightly a gap. “The day before I went to the hospital.” she said and push him at the chest, “Now go go~! We have many things to learn!”. She closed the door and sighed.

But they still didn’t move an inch. She look at him. He look flawlessly perfect, with that black hair of his, wearing a snapback like he always do and his white shirt along with the same checkered t-shirt as her. “But heck, how can even a simple tee can make one person beautiful?” she thought.

He stares at her. “I hate you t-shirt.” he thought. That’s the t-shirt he saw at the mall when he is out with Bora. She was wearing the same t-shirt as his;

And he was wearing the same type but for guys. The color and design is exactly the same. What different is the shirt they wore inside. “Can I announce we are a couple now?” Baekhyun thought.

A blush crept on their face. She bit her lips and lower her head, embarrassed by his stare. “You look stunning.” she blinked. “What?” she voiced out, looking at him. “You look beautiful. That short jeans and legging suits you perfectly.” he complimented, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. “But it is not like your ideal type.” she lowered her head again, losing confidence.  “No no no no! You look beautiful like this! Don’t need to think about my ideal type!” he said in a rush. She giggled a bit, “We are like a couple, wearing the same design.”

“Huh? Uh.. right.” he flustered. “What the heck Baekhyun? Get yourself straight! Oh god help me to stop staring at her like a ert.” he thought. He doesn’t know what to say, he was still in the state of a daze.

“We still have lessons. Le-let’s go downstairs.” she said and Baekhyun nodded, “R-right.”. “Shall we go then?” he questioned, trying to avert his eyes from staring at her. “Y-yes. Let’s go.” then they walk downstairs. Both still in a ‘what should I do’ state. And looks like the couple t-shirt is a bonus. “Is this why Bora bought me this?” both thought the same.

They start their lessons after some moment of fluster. Baekhyun teach her like always but he always lost for words when he saw how perfect she look. While her focus always avert to him who looks flawless today. “I hate you Bora.” they thought at the same time again. She just knew how to make someone look perfect with only one simple tee.

Finally the hard-to-focus study session end. Baekhyun stretch his arms, “Done for today~!”

“Do you have any question before I go home?”

Home? Can’t it rain today?, she thought, sad because he is going to leave. “Nope. But one question.” she lift up her index finger, signaling one. He chuckled, “What is it?”. “Why you buy that t-shirt?” she points at the checkered t-shirt that became the main character today. “This? Well, you want me to say the truth or a lie?” he questioned back. “Of course truth.”

He covered his face in embarrassment before spoke out, “Bora bought me this. Saying that you has been checking it lately. She said maybe, maybe you want a guy who look good in this.”. Her eyes bulged out, “What?! She said that to me too!”. “Really?!” he look up at her, shock in his face. “She said that you always check this t-shirt and maybe you want a girl who look good in this so...”

“She bought it for you.” he end the sentence for her. She nod, “Yup.” “She planned this? Couple things?” Baekhyun laughed. “Aish Yoon Bora seriously–” she ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter