You What?

Friend is First [Re-writing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do know this chapter has a bit of Min Neul —Yeah the Bad Girl POV, Soyeon’s POV & Author’s Note POV. I’ll inform you who is who POV in this chap :)) This chap start with Min Neul POV’s.

[CONTENTID1] "I like him."[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] I saw them. I saw them as soon as I arrive at the amusement park. I hate her. I hate the freaking Kim Soyeon. How dare she wear something like that? She’s just trying to seduce Baekhyun! She has two face. How dare she do that to me? What is she? Baekhyun is seriously innocent. He doesn't  know that Soyeon is trying to use him. I’m the one who love him so much! How can he don’t notice that?! “KIM SO YEON!!!!” I yell as I threw a pillow at the wall in anger. “How dare she... How dare she take my Baekhyun?!!!”

“She’s so dead tomorrow.”

Author’s POV;
Soyeon woke up with a smile on her face. She never forget the date she had with Baekhyun, her crush in the past two day. She quickly got ready to go to school. She don’t care about Min Neul cause she doesn't think the silent treatment will be worse —well because Min Neul already took all of her friends. Except INFINITE though, because Min Neul is scared of L. She wore the necklace she got from the kind old man and ready to go.

-

She enter the class, say Hi to her classmates. “Morning Aegi~ You look happy today.” Baekhyun greeted. “All because of you.” she giggled before greet him back with an ‘Ohayo~’. Min Neul glared at her secretly, “Tsk. She’s so annoying.”. Soyeon plopped down on her seat between Bora and L, greeting them. Both her BFF also happy seing her like this. It’s like forever to see her smile, a real smile after Min Neul came.

“Class, the School Festival is going to be held in 2 and a half month. So we’re going to have some audition to see who’s going to perform. Can be in group, duet or solo. Starting this week, today.” the class cheers happily about the upcoming school festival. This school is seriously awesome when it come to festival. “Oh my! I seriously excited for this school festival! I can’t wait to see INFINITE perform again!” Bora squel. “This year I’m going to participate too.” Baekhyun said. “Really?!!” the three girls in the group ask and Baekhyun nod. “So L will have a rival this year~” Soyeon nudged her BFF arm playfully earning her a glare.

“Audition start this week. I wonder if there is someone really confident to audition today.” Bora rest her head on her palm and followed by Soyeon, “Right? I really respect them who audition today.”. “Do we have a duet battle like last year? BoyxGirl?” L question and all of them shrugged their shoulders.

“I’m going to duet with my boyfriend this year! Who knows I can win?” the group overheard their classmate excitedly said. “So...I guess we do have duet battle this year.” Min Neul smiled. “I think I want to join the duet battle...” L and Baekhyun eyes darted to Soyeon as she said that. They want a duet with her —only her. “If it is girl x girl! I want to sing Ma Boy with Bora~~” Soyeon whine as she hug Bora, earning another whine of ‘Me too~’.

“I think I want to audition today.” everyone froze as they look at Min Neul. “What? The teachers also can choose solo boy and girl to be in the duet battle right? Who knows I can paired with a handsome guy in this school.” Min Neul casually said. “I hope I am accepted and get paired with Baekhyun.” Min Neul thought to herself. “Wow...you seriously awesome. Jjang-iya, Jjang!” Soyeon gave her a thumbs up.

“And when will INFINITE audition?” Baekhyun asked L, making L scoffed and his Best Friends laugh. “What?” he frowns. “Excuse me, INFINITE don’t need to audition. We’re the official school festival performer.” L semi-glared at his enemy. “Oh... sorry.” Baekhyun look away, his eyes automatically land on Soyeon. “Aigoo~ My baby don’t know this~” Soyeon ruffled Baekhyun hair. He pout and nod cutely. L scoffed again, “Stop the act already.” while Min Neul hold her anger, quietly thought, “Tsk. Baby? He is MY baby. She’s not her girlfriend or something.”.

Bora giggled at Baekhyun cute act before continued, “So Baek, when will you audition?”. “I’m thinking...maybe Wednesday or Thursday.”

“Me too!” Min Neul blurted out. “O...kay...” Bora look at her weirdly. “Why the heck you want to audition the same day with Baekhyun? You like him or what?” L rolled his eyes. “N-no...” Min Neul lowered her head. Soyeon who saw that knew that Min Neul is blushing.

 

Soyeon POV’s;
She is blushing. She is blushing. She is freaking blushing! Well of course since it is a sudden question from this stupid Myungsoo. But I’m 100% sure she don’t like Baekhyun...—that way. “I’m thinking if I can ask Chanyeol help for my audition.” I stated trying to stop their attention on the blushing Min Neul. “Wait, you’re going to audition? This year? Seriously?!” Bora eyes grew wide. I nodded.

“And why is that?” I saw Min Neul eyes dart at me. Behind her eyes I saw some... hate? Like asking me to stay away from following her but hey, she stole my friends okay? I also want to have fun at the school festival other than buy yummy foods. Plus, the winner of the duet battle last year won a holiday at Jeju Island. How cool is that? I’m so jealous of the winner who called themselves ‘Goguma Couple’. I like their name. Seohyun and Yonghwa. They even wrote their own song. No wonder they won. This time I also want to win.

“So you’re going to duet with Chanyeol?” I look at Baekhyun. There some disappoinment tone in his voice. “No. I’m just going to ask for help to play guitar.” Baekhyun face lid up and he quickly hold my hands. “Really?!!” I kinda startled at his act and I'm sure a blush crept on my face. “W-what’re you doing?!” I quickly pull away my hands.

“I am really curious what INFINITE will show us this year. I hope it’s Man In Love.” my BFF state. “But I want to hear their new song!” I frown. “I think we will perform Man in Love, Last Romeo and Back.” Me and Bora squel as L said that. Yeah! I really like all of their songs! The bell then rang and we go straight to the cafeteria. I quickly search for Yeoda Chanyeol.


“YEOLLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I hug him from the back. I miss him so much.
“Yeon! I miss you! Why do you only eat with INFINITE now?” he frowned. I laugh awkwardly because there is Min Neul. Well of course she is there since EXO are her bestfriends now. “Can you help me?” I quickly said my true intention. “Help you with..?”. “My audition.” all of them stop what they’re doing while LuLu and Kkamjongie choke on their food. “You’re going to audition?!!” this Yeoda look at me with his eyes widen.

“Yup. Can you play the guitar for me?” he was taken aback from my question or statement before agreed. “What song will you sing?” I smiled before whisper to him, “AKMU Give Love.” . I quickly put my index finger on my lips telling him it’s just between me and him. “Hey~ Tell us too.” Chen frowned. “You will know it when... After Baekhyun audition.” I smiled. They groan and ask Baekhyun to quickly auditioned but Baekhyun protest. They start arguing with Baekhyun. I let out a giggle before quietly, and sneakily went to INFINITE table.

“Soyeon you late today. I saw you at EXO table just now. What happen?” Namu ask me. “Just asking help for my audition.” I reply before they chant an ‘Oh’. INFINITE doesn't have any reaction as I said the ‘audition’ word. They already knew this. I told them first. I start to eat my food then I remember that I need to tell where‘s the place to practice with Chanyeol. I quickly text him the place to practice. The bell rings and we went back to our class.

Author POV’s;
The next day came and Soyeon is practicing for her audition at the Music Room with Chanyeol. They learn AKMU choreography. After a while they decide to take a break. “That choreography is fun!” Chanyeol laugh. “Hey... I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter