Revenge taste sweet

Friend is First [Re-writing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] "Park Min Neul!" [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

She open the door slowly before eyeing the room, “Hello? Anybody here?”

“What are you doing here? This is our place, not yours.” she heard a voice said before the owner of the voice step in front of her. “Well well, what are the genius girl doing here?” another girl came. “We have rules here. Only can talk if you have what we want.” one more girl come. “Of course.” she handed them some pictures. They took it before smiling ear to ear. “It is his newest selca. I took it secretly from his phone.” she quickly said. “Well then, welcome Park Min Neul. You can ask us anything you want.” the girl who came to her first said.

They let her in the room. It is small and a bit dim. “Hi, my name is Kang Eunwon. The leader as you can see.” the girl who came first to her introduced herself. “My name is Jung Haneul.” the second girl introduce, smirking lightly. The last girl keep the photos she gave in an album named ‘Our Precious Byun Baekhyun’ and a lots of hearts were decorated around it edges. The red color of the hearts eventually from their own blood. “And my name is Lee Yu Ah.” she said after kept the photos safely.

“It’s weird. Why did you come here?” Eunwon asked before Haneul continued, “Baekhyun calls us sasaeng. Don’t you think that he should felt thankful when we like him so much?”.  “R-right.” Min Neul agreed. There are rumors said that they had kill some girls for touching Baekhyun. Just rumors though. “They should have kill Kim Soyeon.” Min Neul thought angrily. “So, why are you here?” Eunwon questioned again. “You guys know Kim Soyeon right?” Min Neul question back, remembering what had happen at the cafeteria. “Of course.” the three said together. “That who always with our Baekhyun.” Yu Ah snickered. “I want you guys–” she eyed them intensely, “–to make her suffer. Let her know how hurts our hearts are when she is with Baekhyun.”

“Oh? This is going to be fun. But about our...” Eunwon look at her, mentioning what they want. “Don’t worry about the pay. I can give you as much as you want. Just make her suffer.”

“Then, shall we discuss about our plan?” Yu-Ah smirked.

 


“Why can’t you still get it?” Baekhyun rolled his eyes. “But this chapter is seriously hard!” her eyebrows scrunched in annoyance. “Since when you become stupid? Or you just want to spend more times with me? Or maybe you want to wait until it rains when we come back home so you can sleep at my—” “No.” she glared at him. “Or you want to see me get wet in the rain so—”

“NO!” she glare again, blushing at the thought. “You are blushing, aegi~” Baekhyun sings before laughing. “Aish. Focus and teach me.” she said. “Fine, fine.” Baekhyun laughed and they continued their study session. Not knowing that the devil, is watching them.


“They are at the library.” Min Neul said to Eunwon. “Good then.” Eunwon said then Yu-Ah put her phone in Soyeon's bag. “Wait till the news come and her suffering starts.” Haneul snickered. “Great to hear that.” Min Neul laughed. The bell then rang and the girls went back to their own class. Baekhyun and Soyeon came with a smiled plastered on their faces. “Smile as much as you can now, Kim Soyeon. Smile widely as you can~” Min Neul sing mentally. The teacher came and the class start.


“Guys. Open your backpacks now.” the teacher command. The three girls are in their class, searching for Yu-Ah’s phone. “Check your belongings thoroughly.” the teacher said again. Bora, L and Jungkook also there, since they also need to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter