Melodies in despair

Friend is First [Re-writing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] "Baby, Don't cry." [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

A loud knock was heard through out the house. Baekhyun went to open the door and as soon as it open, a punch was served across his face making him stumbled down. “The heck?!!” he cursed, wiping the stain of blood at the corner of his lips. The latter grab his collar, pushing him to the wall.

“You..!” the latter glared. “What the– Myungsoo?” he was confused. Why the hell is Myungsoo here? Punching him to be exact. "Cut the out. Why the heck did you do that to her?!" L strangled Baekhyun's neck, making it hard for Baekhyun to breath. “What do you mean?” Baekhyun said between his cough. L punched him again, this time Baekhyun coughed out some blood.

“Don’t act like you don’t know anything! You make her cry! She cried for you, you bastard." Myungsoo glared making Baekhyun glared back and scoffed, “And why is that? Why the heck she need to cry because of me?!". L grit his teeth, “You ask me that? Why do you think she cry, you fckin’ ?!”. Baekhyun smug a smile, “She is the one who want me to stay away from her.”. “So you just leave her like that?!” L shout in anger, “I am asking you, did you just leave her like that?!"

“Are you crazy?” Baekhyun yelled back, “How can.. how can I just leave her like that? I’m not like her first love, you .”. L drop him to the floor. Baekhyun coughed, trying to catch his breath again.

“Then why the heck is she like that?"

“I never said I will leave her. You should have ask her what did I said.” Baekhyun smirked he then chuckled deeply, “You... think Soyeon will like it if she saw you hitting me like this?”.
L choke him again, “Shut the fck up before I shut it up for you.”

“You know what’s funny? When you suddenly came and said she cried for me when she is the one who ask me to stay away from her. But she is the one who is hurting. Don’t you find it’s funny?” Baekhyun laughed bitterly. “Do you even know her heart? No. You don’t know anything about her. You’re the same as Jungkook.”

“How can I know? She left me in a confused state. And you add it more.”

“She likes you, you . She loves you. Can’t you see her behavior around you?!” Baekhyun eyes widen at L statement. Soyeon like him? She like him back?

“She... she like me?”

“You don’t even know?” L released him from his grip. L was about to left when Baekhyun suddenly ask, “Why are you doing this to me? Why are you being so overprotective about her?”.

“Because...” L sighed before continue, "Because I am her best friend, okay? I hates it when she's hurt. Baekhyun eyes darted to L, “So?”. “So that is why I don’t want you to hurt her. Nobody can hurt her.”. Baekhyun stood up and let out another deep chuckle, “She is already hurt by your actions. I am sure she doesn't want to see you hurting me like this.”. L push Baekhyun hard against the wall, “Shut the hell up. You are the one who hurt her.”

“Kim Myungsoo!” both of the boys look at the door direction. Bora was there with Soyeon behind her. Bora then came by their side, before holding on L arm, “Let’s go.”. "Remember, don't hurt her. Ever.” he reminded before Bora led him outside, leaving Soyeon and Baekhyun there. Soyeon was surprised to see Baekhyun in such state. There are bruises and a little hint of blood at the corner of his lips. She felt sorry as she knelt down beside him, "Y-you.."

Baekhyun smiled at her, “Hi Aegi~”. Soyeon eyes glisten with tears, just  hiw can he still smile like that? After what she had done, he still call her ‘Aegi’?

“Are you okay?” she asked as she started to sob quietly. “I’m okay. I am strong okay?” Baekhyun laughed lightly. “Sorry. I’m sorry." Soyeon hid her face in her palms. He just know that she’s trying to hold back her tears. “It’s okay. It’s just a bit... of blood.” Soyeon look at him. His smile is still plastered on his face. “How can... how can you smile like that?” she suddenly questioned, annoyed how weird this guy is. “Because you’re here?” he chuckled. “Stop it. You should have fight him back..” she frowned. “I don’t want to hurt your best friend, aegi.” he tuck a strand of hair behind her ear.

“I’m so sorry that this happen to you. I.. I shouldn’t tell him.” Soyeon lowered her head, her tears coming back again. “You still wear that necklace.” Baekhyun said in a matter-of-fact tone. “It-it just happen I wear this. I will throw it once I get home.” she hid the ring in her palm. “Why don’t you throw it now?” her eyes slightly widen at his question. Does he really want her to throw it?
“Or you just want to keep it in your house?” Bingo. Soyeon look away, a blush crept on her face. “Wh-what? I don’t want this. It is just.. Bora want to sell it.” she tried to give an excuse. Baekhyun laugh at how cute she look —all flustered with her slightly pink cheeks. “What? N-now I will go. Stay away from me.” Soyeon was about to stand up but Baekhyun hold her wrist. “Don’t you even feel sorry to me? I don’t think I can move.” Baekhyun pouted cutely. “ that pout again.” Soyeon tried to resist but after a moment, she found herself helping Baekhyun.

She let Baekhyun sat on his bed. “Why am I like this again?” Soyeon cursed herself. “If that’s all, I’m going.” Baekhyun pout again making her automatically stop her track. “If you leave, how can I shower, eat and others?” she got to agree –he have a point. She shake her head lightly, gaining her sense, “You said that you’re strong. Do it yourself.” She said as she tried to recover her defensive wall. Baekhyun frowned, “How can you said that to a sick person?”

“And how can you destroy my defensive wall with that lips of yours?” Soyeon thought, “Fine. I call one of the EXO members then.”

“Tsk. Her own BFF who punch me but she don’t want to take responsibility.” he muttered making she gasped in disbelieve.

“Fine. I help you.” Soyeon semi-glared at him while he just grin like a kid. “Only until tomorrow. This will be the last then you need to stay away—" "Aaaaa.... don’t say the word 'stay away' for today and tomorrow. I hate it.” Baekhyun whined cutely making she sigh, “But you need to stay away from me.”

“And why is that?” Baekhyun crossed his arm. “Because– nothing.” Soyeon look away. Baekhyun suddenly cup her face, forcing her to make an eye contact with him, “If you’re with me, in my house. Never mention the word 'stay away' and 'Min Neul' understand?” he slightly glared. “And if I say that?” Soyeon snickered. “I’m going to tie you in my house and never let you go out. And I will kiss you until you breathless.” Soyeon froze, her face getting red. “Li-like you dare to do that.” Soyeon cross her arms.

“Want to try?” he raised his eyebrows. Her eyes bulged out ar his intimidation. He smirk before slowly lean in, “Ouch!” . Soyeon poke his cheek, where there are bruises. “If you dare to do that, I’m the one who punch you across th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter