Away from her

Friend is First [Re-writing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] "It just a peck." [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

As always, attending school is the least favorite thing she want right now. Well, back in the days she can't even miss one day school out. Even if she is sick, she will still attend school no matter what. Why? Because it is fun. She has (or had) her best friends, INFINITE, EXO and of course –Baekhyun. But since now the situation is reversed, she just want to stay at home and lock herself in a room if she can. Soyeon sighed as she thinks why the hell she is still in that school after all of the.. bad stuff. Even worse, Jungkook is there. “I can’t even..” she sighed again, kicking the pebbles as she walk lifelessly to the school.

And there she go, walking as fast as she could. “Soyeon, wait! Please, let me talk to you!” she walks faster when she heard him. “Don’t look back, Soyeon. Never look back.” she reminded herself. She gasped as she was spun around. “Stop. Please, let me talk to you.” he beg. “I don’t have anything to say.” she fake a smile as she tried to get out from his grip. “Yah! Stay away from her. Don’t you had enough?!!” the latter pushed him away from her.

“I’m sorry okay? I just want to tell her the reasons in the first place.” he plead. “Stop, Jungkook. If I saw you trying to talk to her again, you’re dead.” the latter warned him. “Please, L. Just give me a second!” Jungkook yell. “Stay away.” L said and he took her hand and left Jungkook there. “Thank you. I don’t know what to do if you’re not there.” she sighed in relief. “Aish you should have called me to come to school with you.” he said angrily. “Sorry.” she pouted ever so slightly. “Why are you so stupid? You should at least expect Jungkook to do that since he’s near you now!” L yelled, his eyes fury with anger.

She frowned and snap his hand away. “If you’re going to stay mad at me just because of what Jungkook did to me just now, then I should have heard what Jungkook reasons to leave me!” she snap back at him in anger. Gosh, sometimes Myungsoo is really annoying. “Then what?! You cry and lock yourself in your room like in the past?!!” her heart clench as he said that. She is hesitating whether to fight back or not when the memories with Jungkook flashed in her mind, making her eyes glisten with tears but she tried hard —extra hard to hold it back.

“Don’t you think it’s too much if you do that to her?”

L turned around and then he scoffed when he saw him, “Then how about you? You’re no better.”. “Really? I think I never yell at her and never mention about her past.” L rolled his eyes at his answer. He stood in front of her before giving her a sweet smile. “Aegi, are you okay? You look like you wanted to cry.”, he frowned a bit before cup her face. “Come on. Let’s get out from here.”

 


“I shouldn’t do this.” she scold herself a little bit too loud as she took a sip of the banana milk he gave on the way to the rooftop. “Why?” he sip his own banana milk. “Because I can’t.” she groaned, frustrated at him. “Tell me why and I leave you alone.” he stated. “Serious?” she eyed him, suspicious. “Well... no.” he laughed awkwardly. “Come on, Baek! I tell you the reason and then, you leave me alone?” she said, trying to make a deal. “If the reason is acceptable, yes. If unacceptable, no.” he answered.

“So the reason is?” Baekhyun question you. “Nevermind.” you answer, turning your back. “It’s an unacceptable reason, I see.” he snickered. “It’s acceptable. But I don’t think you will accept it.” she sighed again feeling helpless. She seriously don’t know what to do. “How should I ask him to stay away from me? Use the letter?” she thought as she bit her lower lips.

“Why are you trying so hard to make me stay away from you by the way?” he pouted, feeling a bit sad at the fact. “Beca– Baekhyun!” she yelled when he suddenly wrap his hand around her waist and nuzzle her neck –his habit. “Shouldn’t have turn my back! Stupid yeon!” she cursed herself. She hit his arm and struggled to break away from his grip. “Baekhyun let me go!” she hit his arm harder. Baekhyun smiled at her effort to break away from him, she look so cute. Just like a bunny who got caught. She sighed in relief when he finally loosen his grip —but still hugging her.

She turn around, ready to curse the hell out of him when he suddenly lean in and gave her a quick peck on her lips. Her eyes widen for a mere second when he do that. “What– What just– I–” her brain stop functioning and all train of thoughts stop its work. Both of them stood there like the time sort of stood still. He was also shock at his own actions. “Baek– Baekhyun– y-you.” she blinked trying to confirm whether it’s real or not. Baekhyun release her from the hug, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. “You.. you just kiss me right?” she asked, still in the ‘brain-not-functioning’ state.

“It just a peck.” he said quickly trying to be as cool as he can. “YAH! THAT IS MY FIRST KISS!” she yelled angrily when she finally realize what had happen. Baekhyun eyes grew wide at her statement, “FIRST KISS?! Wait, wait wait wait! That’s your first kiss?! Means, you never kiss Jungkook?!”. She touch her own lips, muttering a no. Baekhyun mouth fell ajar at her answer making she yell a 'what' at him.

When the information processed completely in his mind, Baekhyun finally grin like a child and she look at him weirdly. “That’s mean, I’m your first kiss! Yes!” he happily cheers and vice versa, she had open now. “You like it?!” she questioned in disbelief. “Of course! I am my aegi first kiss!” he cheered before his smile fade when he saw her face.

“How can you be happy about that? You’re not my boyfriend! You don't have any rights to do that. I want you to stay away from me not to steal my first kiss!” a tear rolled down her bunny-like cheeks. Baekhyun was take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter