Helping you

Friend is First [Re-writing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] "I like you, okay?" [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

“Baekkie~ I made lunch for you!” Min Neul happily chimes. “I don’t want to eat it. I don’t know if you put poison in it or not.” Baekhyun retorted. “And stop calling me Baekkie.” he glared at her. Min Neul was about to pout but got stop by Baekhyun, “And stop that pout of yours.” then he left to sit with the other EXO members. You sighed at the scene as you can't help but felt sorry towards her. “I am so gonna help her.” you muttered and make your way to EXO table.

“Soyeon, I miss you!” Luhan happily said. You giggled at him and took a seat next to Baekhyun. “Oh? I thought you are staying away from Baekhyun hyung.” Sehun scratched his head cutely. You smiled at him before questioning them, “So, how is Min Neul?”. “Nothing special.” Kris said, taking a sip of his black soda drink —cola. “Okay, why are we talking about Min Neul right now? I am already annoyed by her attitude.” Baekhyun blew his bangs. “Come on, Baekhyun. She is fine. You just don’t see it yet.” you said, smiling. All of EXO stop what they are doing and look at you. You also look at them before let out a 'what?'. “I think her brain is not functioning.” Kai shook his head. “I think her mind went to Galaxy.” Kris said. “I think she get trolled too much.” Chen said, back to what he was doing. “I am not, okay?” you said but got ignored by the EXO members. “It is true. Min Neul is okay!” you frowned but got a ‘We Are One’ answer, “Fine, Soyeon whatever you said.”

Baekhyun who was really annoyed by your sudden change of behaviour, rolled his eyes before leaving the group. You sighed before standing up, following him.

“Baekhyun, slow down.” you said while climbing the stairs. Since when he can walk so fast? “Baekhyun, listen to me. Min Neul is fine, okay? She is no different than me.” you reassured him but got a frustrated sigh, “Shut up, Soyeon. I don’t want to hear this nonsense now.”. You are shocked at his sharp words. He never raise his voice at you before, never.

You followed him to the rooftop, not showing a sign of stopping about your talk about how good Min Neul can be. Baekhyun finally groaned and closed his ears. You tried to put down his hands which is covering his ears, “Baek, seriously listen to me!”. He glared at you —a real glare which he never show before, hatred were shown behind his orbs, “Whether you stop talking about that , or I will kiss you again.”. You gasped at his intimidation. “Baek but still, you can’t call her a b–” with that he hold both of your hands and kiss you. Your eyes widen in shock. Since when he has guts to do this? Or this is another boys urge?

You squirmed as he doesn’t stop kissing you. You finally pushed him away and yell, “Byun Baekhyun! Stop kissing me, seriously!”. He smirked, “I gave you choices. And you pick the kissing one. Not my fault there.”. That’s make sense, you thought. “But still, calling her a is wrong and you said that you’re a gentleman!”, you frowned, “And what is this kiss about? Guys urge again?!”. He snickered before whisper to your ear, “It’s called, your will.”. As he said that, you felt butterflies in your stomach, and a shiver went down your spine, gosh that’s so hot an eargasm.

He his lips before turn around, leaving to class. You yell again for the last time, “But seriously Min Neul is a perfect match for you!”. He groaned, “SHUT UP, KIM SOYEON!” then he is nowhere to be seen. Though your heart hurts when you said that Min Neul is a perfect match for him, you still want to help her. “But that kiss..” you blushed at the sudden flashback. “Nonononononononono" you chanted like a mantra, "Kim Soyeon don’t remember that! No no! You don’t like it!” you remind yourself. “Okay maybe just a bit.” you huffed. You shook your head violently, “No! Hate it hate it hate it.” you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter