Soyeon's Past

Friend is First [Re-writing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] "Soyeon-ah." [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Second POV’s;
Like always, all of you were sitting in a group. They don’t have any topic other than the upcoming School Festival. Bora just can’t hide her feels on how excited she was if you’re accepted to perform. Min Neul keeps on saying that she will not be accepted –even though her heart said the opposite. She is confident to be exact. Overall, you are colder now. You laugh at the funny point, keep a fake smile on and pretending on how happy you are to live this life.

“Soyeon. Why don’t you come to school after the day of your audition?” Min Neul suddenly questioned. You saw a slight of satisfaction behind her orbs. The others keep eyeing you, wondering what your answer will be. “My brother came home. He got 2-3 days off.” you mentally face-palmed yourself. “I see.” Min Neul nod in approval after she heard the –kind of– nonsense answer. “I guess you really miss your brother.” Min Neul jump into a conclusion. “Yeah. I miss him. It’s so hard to see him now.” you laughed awkwardly.

“I don’t know that my aegi has a brother.” Baekhyun blurted out. All of you turn the attention towards Baekhyun. L and Bora were glaring at him. Min Neul scoffed before look at you. “Stop calling her that.” L snap. “Why? I always call her this.” Baekhyun retorted. “That’s in the past, Baek.” Bora tried to ask him to stop with her eyes. “What do you mean past? I’m still her Bestfriend.” Baekhyun crossed his arms. “How about we erase the ‘Best’ word?” you smile awkwardly while Baekhyun look at you, disbelieve.

“And why is that?” he snort. “I think it’s okay if she stop calling you ‘jagi’ or ‘best friend’ before other things happen.” L said and you elbowed him in the stomach. Min Neul is smirking at you right now, happy at the fact of you’re not calling the nicknames you give him anymore. “I.. need to use the toilet.” you said before you rushed out of the classroom.

“Aish that Myungsoo. I’ll kill him.” you stomp your feet as you walk through the hallway, thinking why was L is that stupid. At least you’re making Min Neul happy now. It hurts you though. “Kim Soyeon. I’m disappointed in you. No wonder your boyfriend don’t understands you.” you sighed out of frustration.

You sort of find this situation funny though. Min Neul came and turn your life upside down. “But I hurt myself with my own actions. Why the heck I need to blame her?” you mutter before you bumped into someone. “I’m sorry!” you quickly bow multiple times. “It’s okay.” your ears perked up as you hear the voice. A guy voice. It sounds somehow familiar. “Zoning out again?” you look up. Your favorite teacher giggle at your actions. “Teacher, I’m sorry.” you awkwardly scratch the back of your head. “Teacher where are you going?” you questioned. “I’m showing the school to the new student who you bump just now.”. “Oh sorry..” you said, still setting your eyes towards your teacher —not even glancing at the new guy. And in a matter of seconds, both you and your teacher fell into you guys own world.

“Right. I still have my duty. This is what happen when I start to talk with you, Yeon.” your teacher laughed. “Sorry for stalling your times.” you bow again to the new student. “It’s okay. It’s your favorite teacher anyway.” he chuckled. “I think I need to return to my class since–” “You’re late.” your teacher finished your sentence. You smile at her before nodding. “See you teacher.” then you left.

“Right, I forgot to tell her that you are in the same class with her.” the teacher sigh. “Me?” the guy point at himself. “Yes. Well, you’ll know her anyway. She’s really.. lovely. Always happy. But behind that smile she hides thousands of feeling.”. “I know” the guy smiled knowingly. "Now let’s finish the tour. To the cafeteria!” then she continue the tour for the new transfer student.


You sighed in relief as you enter the class. Thankfully your geography sir is always late. “Yeon, why are you so late?” Bora pout. “Bump into my favorite teacher.” you giggled. “No wonder.” L shook his head. “But! Our school got a new student!” you informed excitedly. “Really? Is it for our class?” Min Neul question. “She wouldn’t know that. She is in her and her teacher own world when they start talking.” L said making you cursed him under your breath. “A guy or..?” Baekhyun asked. “Guy.” you answered. “I guess you do check on him then.” L said. “No, I don’t. I bump into him okay? So I heard he said ‘it’s alright’ dimwit.” you scoffed at him.

“Handsome?”Baekhyun asked you again, with a hint of jealousy in his eyes. “I don’t know about that. I don’t look at him.” you shrug your shoulders. Thinking about it again you, feel a bit of sorry towards the new student. “But I’m sure you’re more handsome Baekkie!” Min Neul suddenly stated. Baekhyun rolled his eyes in annoyance as he heard the word ‘Baekkie’. Bora and L look away and make a faked puke. But you? Just smile like nothing happen eventhough you think your ears are about to bleed. You were about to speak up when the door opened, revealing your sir with the new student –you sure.

“Class. We have a new student. He’s transferred.” your sir said. He ask the new student to introduce himself. He look up. All the girls squealed as they saw his handsome face while Baekhyun groan, “I guess he’s more cute than me. But not as handsome as me, or L. He’s the third most handsome in this class. I don’t think he is Soyeon type. You’re fine Baekhyun! Don’t worry!”. You can’t get to see his face as Seulmi –who’s at the back of your seat keep squealing at you and Bora. L don't even spare a glance at the new

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter