Kiss kiss, baby, Hush!

Friend is First [Re-writing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] "I love you." [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Her eyes fluttered open, trying to adjust the lighting around her. “What just happen?” she rub her eyes and sat up. She eyed her surroundings, just to find her in a hospital. Her head spin for a bit, “Right. I got stabbed. While try to save.. who?” her eyes land on Baekhyun who is sleeping soundly with his arms as his pillows.

“This guy.” she smiled and brush his hair gently. “Still fluffy as always.” she thought and darted her hands to take the letter on the small table just beside her bed. She opened the letter and read it. It is obvious that is from Jungkook. She recognize his handwriting so much. He writes,

“Hey my ex-girlfie Kim Soyeon :P It’s a long time I write a friendly letter to you
since hey, we always write love letter right? Since this Byun Baekhyun sticks
to you like 24 hours everyday saying he want to wait for you to wake up and want you
to see his face first. So I was like ‘Duh. This guy is clingy ==” ’. But I know, he loves
you extra much :P But I love you more! Hahaha! xD Okay don’t let Baek read this
letter or not I will die x-x I just write a letter to you since... you will not see my face
first and Baek will kill me if I talk to you privately. Told you this guy is clingy. But! I
have an evil plan for him, and.. others *Hehehe*. How about we play dumb? Act like
you have amnesia and let me look at their reactions!! I’m bad right? Well this bad guy
here is your ex-boyfriend ;)) *proud for a while* So are you joining me? I hope you are! ^^
Luv you forever –JK’s
*wait, you know my handwriting right? why the heck I need to put my name?*”

She giggles as she read the letter. This evil maknae never change. So she, Kim Soyeon, will join this evil plan.


He open his eyes, rubbing it a bit. His eyes widen when he saw she is looking at him, blinking her eyes innocently. “Soyeon! You are awake!” he hugs her happily. Thankful that finally she woke up. He rest his head on her shoulder but she stay frozen. He broke the hug, caressing her cheeks.

“Who... are you?” he froze at her question. “You.. you don’t remember me?” he questioned but Soyeon shook her head lightly. “I only know.. Jungkook? Bo..ra? Bora?” she state, lefting Baekhyun mouth-hanging.


“She seriously doesn’t remember me!” Baekhyun shout in disbelieve. “Relax hyung. Maybe she amnesia just for a while. She will recover soon, I’m sure.” Sehun reassured him. “But she got stabbed! In the stomach. How can she has amnesia?!” L then knock his head. “Hey!” he groan in pain. “Are you stupid? She also got slap like thousands of times and abused! Of course there are a chance she will get amnesia!” L glare at him, also angry that Soyeon don’t remember him.

Baekhyun sigh, “This is so unfair. How can she only remember Jungkook and Bora?”
L sigh, “This is so unfair. I friend with her longer than Jungkook. How can she forget me?”

“This is so fun! Did you see Baekhyun face?! Oh my gosh I want to make a gif out of that!” Jungkook laugh. “I know right?” Soyeon giggles. Heol, they are becoming the evil maknaes in the group. Wait. They are the evil maknaes in the group.

“So, how are you feeling?” Jungkook ask after he can restrain his laugh. “Fine..? How long I’ve been sleeping by the way?” Soyeon question back. “3 days.” he said bluntly. “Today is Friday already?” she pout. “Why? Don’t you happy you can stay in the hospital than going to school and face Min Neul?” Jungkook fix her bangs. “I am happy. But...” she sighed. “Have a date with Baekhyun tomorrow but you can’t go out?” Jungkook "guessed" and she dart her eyes at him. Whoa. He really is a fortune-teller or what?

“Oh. I don’t guess that. I read your messages.” Jungkook shrug and Soyeon hit his head, “You! How can you do that?!! And how the heck do you know my pattern lock?!!”. “Firstly, I have the rights to check your phone since I’m your ex.” he starts. “What rights?! You are just my ex!”  she shouts angrily. “Shh. Don’t get angry, babe.” he smile before continued, “Secondly, your pattern lock is so freaking obvious. The letter ‘B’? Seriously? So childish.” he blew his bangs and her face redden. “S-So what?! It’s my phone! I can do what I want!” she cross her arms.

“Yeah right, like put Baekhyun picture as the wallpaper, have a folder full of Baekhyun pictures and even saving his number phone as ‘My Ba—” she closed his mouth harshly. “Aish. Shut up, already.” he laugh seeing her angry face. “I regret agreeing to your plan.” she hissed.


“WHAT PLAN?!!” Soyeon and Jungkook look at the door directions, founding the pissed off Baekhyun, L, Bora and EXO. Oops, caught.

“YOU GUYS SHOULDN’T DO THAT!” all of them shout once the main culprit done his explanation. “AND YOU! YOU SHOULDN’T HELP HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE!” all of them point their fingers at the main culprit co-helper, Kim Soyeon. “Guys, this is the hospital.” Soyeon ask them to lower their voice. All of them was obviously annoyed. “Hey I’m sorry okay? I just want some happy spirits come!” Soyeon blink, asking for forgiveness. “THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS! THAT IS NOT ‘HAPPY’! THAT IS ‘SHOCK’ & ‘HORROR’!” they chanted again and Jungkook hissed, “Fine! We are sorry. Now can you guys just lower down the volume? I know you guys are mad but don’t take it out here. Seriously, this is the hospital!”

“You two! Never do that ever again. I will go out for a while. Let me try to forgive you guys.” Bora breath in. Then left the room, followed by the maknae line and L. “I am a happy virus. But that’s not how you do it!” Chanyeol frowned and also left the room with Chen. “YOU. Follow us.” the other EXO members glare at Jungkook. “Hyung, I’m sorry!” Jungkook whined as he got drag by the EXO hyung line. And so, only Baekhyun and Soyeon was there.

He clear his throat and move a bit further from her. With his poker face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter