What if...

Friend is First [Re-writing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] "I'm Sorry." [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

The ring in the necklace swing back and forth. She look at it with an emotionless expression. She can’t think at all. Everything just doesn't make sense. Because of this, she doesn't come to school, she doesn't answer her friends call, and never did she reply any of their text messages. So, what does she do today? 

"Min Neul likes Baekhyun." literally she keep on saying this sentence.

‘Ding Dong’ the bell rang and she set down the necklace. Her footsteps were rather slow as she open the door. She didn’t notice who is the person in front of her doorstep, she was zoning out, her mind was flying somewhere else.

Suddenly the 'unknown' person pushed her inside and kicked the door close. The latter hands were on her shoulders, looking intensely at her. Even then, her mind doesn’t came back.
“Min Neul likes Baekhyun... Min Neul likes Baekhyun...” she repeated it in her mind a countless time.

“Aegi.” with that one word, her mind came back. “Baekhyun...?” she cup his face, trying to verify whether it’s real or not. She let out a bitter laugh, “Baekhyun, Do you know Min Neul is a good friend?”. “What’re you talking about? Why don’t you come to school? You don’t answer my calls neither reply my text messages. And now I’m here, just to see you zoning out and your pale face.” he frowned. “I... I think I’m a bit crazy now... I just can’t think of anything.” she lowered her head. “Soyeon, lets’ sit first. Then you tell me okay?” Baekhyun led her to sit on the sofa before he settled down next to her.

“What happen?” he question.
“Baekhyun. I want you to treat Min Neul the best you can. Be good to her. Don’t make her sa—” “What’re you talking about?” he cut her off. “I want her to look at me as a good friend. That’s why I want you to be good to her.” she answered making him frowned, “Yeon. I seriously don’t know what nonsense you’re talking about. Why’re you like this?”
 

“Min Neul... she is... kind. Seriously. She is good but only to friends that she find comfortable. She always quite if she’s with someone she don’t really know. But she is really fun whenever she is with Bora, L... EXO... you.” her lips quiver and he slightly glare at her, getting annoyed, “Kim Soyeon. Stop. Stop saying things you don’t want to.  What Min Neul do to you this time?”. “Nothing.” she smiled weakly making Baekhyun sighed before he hold her hands, “Don’t want to tell me what happen?” 

She quickly shove his hand, looking away. “No. Even if I want to, I can’t.” she stood up as she hold her tears back. “What do you mean you can’t?” he stood up, his face already harden.
Soyeon faced him. She took a deep breath before began to spoke, "I want you to let go  of me.”

Baekhyun heart broke into pieces as she said that. She really said that. “Wha..what do you mean? Soyeon stop jo—”

“I’m telling you the truth. I want you to let go and stay away from me.”

“Bu-but... you said... you want me to promise—”

“I’m just lying. Plus, I don’t even care if you are far away from me. I have L and Bora. I don’t need you. I am fine without you.” she said with tears forming in her eyes. She wanted to break down now but get her head straight as she lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter