Your Stripes are Visible

Friend is First [Re-writing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] "Kidnapping you." [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

One month pass by after Soyeon start to close with Seulmi. She’s now not even in contact with her BFF. Everytime BFFs hang out, Bora always not there. Min Neul always have plan with Bora every time Soyeon ask Bora on a BFF’s hang out.

But, one thing is weird this week. Min Neul start to close with Seulmi —the one who now with Soyeon. Bora is rather annoyed at Min Neul behavior. After Min Neul separate her with Soyeon, now she left her and tried to become close with Seulmi?! “Does she think I’m a toy or something?!!” Bora yell her concern at her two BFFs, finally having her BFFs hang out. “Yeon! Don’t you think this will get worse?!! She is practically do a silent treatment to you! I’m lucky because today she said she need to take Seulmi shopping.” Bora rolled her eyes. Soyeon can’t utter a word to her BFF. Bora phone suddenly rang and she took her phone out as she sighed at the caller, “Great! The main character is here.”. After some ‘yeah’ and ‘okay’ she hung up. “What now?” L cross his arms. “Min Neul ask me to come and follow her.” Bora eyed Soyeon. “Just go. You’re her bestfriend.” Soyeon smile making Bora sigh yet again. "I seriously can't understand you." Bora state before she pack her things and bid goodbye.

“She really is stealing your friends away, Yeon.” L look at Soyeon, shooking his head.
“I know. But I think this is the way to become close with her right?” Soyeon sighed.
“Does this mean you are close now?” L questioned with his eyebrows furrowed.
“Kinda...”

School;

Soyeon now is used to Min Neul silent treatment, even though she is hurt, she wants Min Neul to look at her as a good friend. She don't know why she took that decision. She just wanted to be a good friend. Weird, huh? "I can't believe myself for doing this." she sighed as her hand took the picture of her with Bora, stared at it for a long time before she shook it off and closed her locker.

Days passed by, and still no sign of both Bora and Seulmi coming back to her. She felt alone. Well of course there is EXO and INFINITE, but still, she feels so.. empty. Because of this, she started to talk more with EXO. EXO likes to bad-mouthed Min Neul, even Soyeon joins in because it feels so refreshing to let out her thought sometimes. But if  EXO go overboard, she still protected her by saying ‘Min Neul is not like that.’ or ‘Please, Min Neul is not that bad.’. Min Neul being a hawk eye she is, noticed the chemistry going on with Soyeon and EXO. And so she thought, maybe sometimes she can join in –sneakily.

Déjavu;

While EXO were telling jokes to Soyeon, Min Neul suddenly came, “Hey guys! Can I join?”. All of EXO eyed Soyeon, to see if she is okay with it. “Yeah. Of course.” Soyeon nod her head before ask Min Neul to sit beside her. With that, it started all over again. The days that pass by like a wind was filled by Soyeon and EXO with Min Neul who keeps butting in talk. One thing she noticed about Min Neul is, she can't talk to guys unless if there is her. "I'm getting used, huh?" she thought as she listen to Min Neul talk to both her and EXO.

Turn around event;

As EXO is happily playing the 007 game, a voice suddenly spoke making all of them look up, “Guys~ Don’t you guys study?”. They saw Min Neul with book in her hands. “We don’t learn whenever we’re with Soyeon.” Chanyeol said. “That’s why I’m here. Trying to help you guys.” Min Neul settled down beside Chanyeol. She then start to make a pop quiz about the Korea history with them.

“Soyeon!” her ears perked up. She saw Bora running to her, “Whoa, Bora slow down. What happen?”. “Min Neul. She is chatting with EXO —without Baekhyun, Alone! She always need you if she need to chat with boys!” Soyeon eyes widen at Bora info’s. “She always need me whenever she wants to chat with guys...” Soyeon thought to herself. The two BFFs look at Min Neul direction. “You know, she don’t even care when I arrived. Usually she will bother me from the start until school end.” Bora confess. This made her boil with anger. She really can't stand it no more.

“What does she want from me?! First she took you! Then Seulmi! Now even EXO?!!!” Soyeon blurted out rather loudly. Luckily Min Neul and EXO is far from them so she don’t hear that. Bora on the other side is kind of suprised since Soyeon is not the type who blurted out her thought at school, “Yeon...”. Soyeon sighed, “Sorry. I don’t meant it.”. “Guys? Are you okay?” Seulmi come. “Seulmi, can you ask Min Neul if she know that I already came?” Bora asked and Seulmi nod. Seulmi goes to Min Neul and ask the question that Bora asked her to. Min Neul then come, “Hi~ I heard that you call me?”. “What? We don’t. We just want to know if you knew that Bora had cometo school  or not.” Soyeon explained. “Looks like Seulmi don’t remember what Bora asked her to.” she thought.

“Don’t worry. You can go talk back to EXO if you want.” she reassured her. “No. I’m going to stay here with you guys.” Min Neul protest, her face harden as she heard Soyeon said that. She felt like Soyeon didn’t want her here. “Yeah. You can talk to EXO if you want. We won’t bother you, seriously.” Bora add, making Min Neul more furious. “I said I stay here with you guys.” Min Neul slightly raised her voice. "Okay then." Bora shrugged, rolling her eyes secretly.

 


After a moment, Soyeon decided to go to meet EXO. She wanted to ask something. Bora followed her. Leaving Min Neul who’s talking to Seulmi. “Hey.” Soyeon start off weakly. “Soyeon! You know what? Min Neul suddenly came to us today.” Kai made a weird face since Min Neul is so not like that. “I know...I saw that.” EXO felt sorry to Soyeon. They know about the Silent Treatment she gets. And they also don’t want to lose Soyeon to Min Neul.

“You know? We can be clever if we talk to Min Neul often.” Chanyeol laugh awkwardly, earning a glare from the others members. He is adding fuel to the fire. “Who do you like to talk more with? Soyeon or Min Neul?” Bora asked making all of EXO flustered. “Umm...” Suho bit his lips. Well there are good points and bad points talking to both of them. “How many percent you give Min Neul? From 0% to 100%.” Bora ask again. “Well... 40%? Min Neul helps us with History a lot. But it’s a bit boring so 40%.” Suho give Soyeon a gentle smile. Soyeon let out a disappointed 'Oh' making Suho quickly said, "But! With you are much more fun, of course!". "Don't need those sweet words, Suho." she shook her head, "No. it's okay.". "Guys.. I gonna go to the rooftop for a while. See you at class." she smiled, turning her heels and rushed to the stairs.

Baekhyun who come a step late asked what happen as he saw Soyeon leaving them, “What happen?”. “Another...” Bora lowered her head. “Silent treatment..” Chen continued Bora words. “From Min Neul.” Suho finished it for them. "This is all Suho hyung fault! 40%?! You should say 0%!" Chen bursted making Suho fight back, "But we got knowledge when we talk to her okay?! I'm telling the truth!". "Then can't you just lie?" Jongin frowned and Suho made a sad face, "I'm not that kind of guy!". "Guys, shut up!" Bora snapped and all of them have their head hung low. Baekhyun sighed at his friends before asking Bora, “Where is Soyeon going?”. “Rooftop... I think she needs some alone time.” Bora answered. "I'm going then." Baekhyun state before Bora stopped him, "No Baekhyun. No one can bother her when she need her alone time. If you just came she won't let her feelings out.". "Well..." Baekhyun think for a while, "I'm not that kind of guy.". With that he left, leaving the speechless Bora.

 


She sighed deeply. “Kim Soyeon, Kim Soyeon, Kim Soyeon!” she chanted her name in frustration. She hate herself. She let Min Neul do things to her. Min Neul was taking all of her friends. From Bora until EXO. “I hate you Kim Soyeon!” she yell her lungs out, her tears are threatening to fall.

“How about you release your stress with me?” she turned around and saw him, crossing his arms. “Baek.. Hi.” she tried to smile again. “Don’t put the reassuring smile of yours. You’re not okay, and I need you to release your thought of Min Neul in front of me. Now.” Baekhyun demanded. “What do you mean by my thought? Min Neul is... a good friend.” she look away. Baekhyun cupped her face, “Let out your thought to me. Not just your BFFs. I’m also your Bestfriend okay? You can hit me if you feel like you want to hit Min Neul. You can cry whenever you’re too upset at Min Neul. Just let your feeling flow.”.

She bit her lips before she finally break into tears. "Baek." she hugged him, crying in his arms. “I-I never knew, that I will get a silent treatment from her. The first time she come she is so.. innocent?Quiet? I’m the one who try to make her comfortable with us.” she cried harder as each syllable were said. “But why?! What did I do wrong?!!” she start to hit Baekhyun —rather gently and Baekhyun comfort her by her hair. Soyeon is totally letting out her thought about everything. This is the first time someone comfort her like this. Even her BFFs gave her some alone time. Baekhyun peck her on the head, saying that he’ll always be there for her.

As they stay in that position, she suddenly spoke up, “Baek...”
“Hmm?”
“You...will never leave me right?” she look at him with the still visible tears in her eyes.
“Of course.” Baekhyun smiled.
“You promise right?” he nod before kiss her forehead.
“But if.. If okay? You suddenly want me to stay away from you, sorry I can’t do that.” Baekhyun state
“What do you mean by I want you stay away from me?  You’re my bestfriend.” she pout.
“I know. I just say if it happens.”
“Well I hope not.” they smiled to each other before Baekhyun asked, "Shall we go back to class? The teacher will think that we are skipping class and went to a date.". She laughed at his statement, "Yeah right.". "I'm serious, okay? Who don't think us as a couple?" they start to walk back to their class. "Well.. me." she state, laughing. Baekhyun made a shocked face, "How dare you?!" making both of them laugh again.

Baekhyun enter the dorm with a serious looking face which usually he didn’t show. EXO who saw this start asking each other what’s wrong with Baekhyun. Baekhyun keeps thinking of something even when they’re eating. “Hyung, if you don’t want to eat your food. Then I’ll eat it.” Kai hands ready to take his hyung food. “Huh? Oh.” Baekhyun start to munch his food. “This Bacon is weird today.” Kris whisper to Chanyeol. Baekhyun finished first since the others is still looking at him weirdly.

He plopped on the couch and start to search something on his phone. The EXO members who just finish eating sneakily peak at what Baekhyun is searching. Baekhyun is searching for ‘Place to release stress’ and they mouthed a long 'Ooh'. “I think it’s Sauna.” Sehun suddenly blurt, getting him a hit from others EXO members. Baekhyun sighed, “Have ideas?”. “I release stress by cooking.” Dyo blink. “I ask ‘place’ to release stress, not ‘things’ to do to release stress.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes. “I think place that we can have fun can make us forget about our stress.” Kris said his opinion making all of EXO nod in acknowledgement. Wow, today this Galaxy has a good point. They start to think again about where is the place to have fun. “I know! The amusement park!” The Galaxy scores again. All of EXO praise him making him saying ‘I’m this kind of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter