Just give me a reason

Friend is First [Re-writing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] "I just come though." [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

After the kiss incident, you shut Baekhyun out from your life. At least, this will make it looks like you are staying away from Baekhyun. Min Neul also had stop glaring at you for a while. She always smile whenever you look at her. Happy I guess. You also trying to stay away from Jungkook —no reason of course. But you always see Jungkook hanging out with EXO sometimes. If it is not him, Baekhyun who hang out with BTS. Weird right? Shouldn’t they be enemy or some sort? But they look more like; best friends. Which is weirder.

“Soyeon.” Jungkook called you but you ignore it. “Soyeon, please let me just talk to you guys, just once.” Jungkook plead. “Jungkook, please stop it.” Bora said. “Not until you listen to me! Please! Before L comes!” he whined. “You are still scare of L?” Bora look at him with disbelief. “What? He is scary, okay? I think in the past he is a leader of a gang or something.” Jungkook retorted.

You were about to laugh at his statement but you hold it in. “I know right? Gosh. I finally can feel free for a bit because Min Neul don’t come today. L too.” Baekhyun confessed, resting his head on your table. “Got to agree that with you, man.” Jungkook high-five him. You took a long time to think whether you should say it or not, but you spill it anyway, “Me too. Min Neul is kind of... you know. And L is too overprotective.”. “Finally! Aegi, you said that!” Baekhyun cheered. “That don’t mean I will close with you like always. No ‘aegi’, understand?” you warned him making him pout.

“So, can I tell you the reason? Like now?” Jungkook asked again, back to his original intention. You ask Bora with your eyes. Bora just smile, signaling a yes. “Okay then. Tell the reasons tomorrow. With L also. My house.” you confirms then gave your address. “Tomorrow. 2pm?” he questioned again. “2pm it is.” you smiled at him. “Can I follow? I also want to know the reasons.” Baekhyun said. “I tell you later. I don’t want you to steal my time with my ex-girlfriend and her friends.” Jungkook smirked, making Baekhyun scoff and glared at him.

“The heck?! Jungkook, I warned you.” Baekhyun pointed his finger at Jungkook. “No pointing at me, mister. Or not, I’m the one who take her.” Jungkook smug a smile. “No, you will not!” Baekhyun glared again. “You point at me again, I'll take her. I’m serious.” Jungkook gave a stern face. “Fine.” Baekhyun look in front and Jungkook tried hard to stuffed his laugh. And so, school went smoothly without Min Neul –and maybe L.

 


Saturday comes and here you are, in the living room with L and Bora, waiting for Jungkook. It took you a whole day to convince L to come and listen to Jungkook reason(s). The doorbell rang signaling Jungkook has come. You let him in and then he greet L and Bora.

He plopped down on the couch. Not beating around the bush, he started with, “Firstly, I am really really sorry towards Bora, L and of course, you.”. He smiled a bit before continuing, “The reason I left Soyeon was, I thought she don’t like me anymore when she ask for a break up. Of course, I am shock since we are... you know?” he chuckled.

“But then, Soyeon said I look really good with that girl so I was like ‘what the heck?’. Then that girl confess to me. She said that she always wait for me and along with more cheesy lines. So I accept her because I thought that Soyeon will be happy if I do that because she is her friend and she said we look good together.” Jungkook confessed. “When I heard you are really hurt by my action I was like, ‘great Jungkook. You make a really good decision there.’. I don’t know what to do and luckily my parents said we are leaving to L.A for a while. And I thought it’s good to do that so you can find a better man, like....” Jungkook sly a grin.

“Like who?” Bora asked, curious. Both of them thinking of the same person. Myungsoo clear his throat. You broke the silence by asking again, “Like who?”. “That guy named Baekhyun. Yeah, he is fine.” Jungkook nodded and Bora grinned happily. Your eyes widen at Jungkook ans

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter