First Meeting

Friend is First [Re-writing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] "Park Min Neul"[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

“Soyeon, this is your new friend. She will attend your class from now on.” the teacher said and I just can’t hide my smiling face. Finally, I have a new friend other than Bora, Myungsoo and Baekhyun! I am so SO Excited! After the teacher left, I quickly pull the new girl to my —I mean our class.
 


“Guys! This is our new student!” I ask the new girl to introduce herself. “An.. Anyeonghaseyo, Park Min Neul imnida.” she bowed. Park Min Neul? Hm.. I like that name. “So! I hope all of you will treat Min Neul like she is an old class mate. No formal.” I continued her introduction. “Such a burdensome... our class already had enough student.” L said lazily. I don't even know why girls like him. I curse him under my breath but he noticed it and stuck his tongue out at me.

“He’s.. always like that. Don’t mind him. But he is really kind actually.” I explain to her. She nods at me and I smiled at her, "You can sit next to Baekhyun there." I pointed out the seat and she nod again timidly. Gotta admit, she's kinda cute. I'm sure she will be the next hot girls in the school.

Anyways, hello I am Kim Soyeon. Currently both L and Bora BFFs and Baekhyun best friend. Complicated huh? I'm the type to talk and talk and TALK. I am kinda friendly. I think that Friend is always first. Because without friends, we are all alone right? But.. I lost my love life for my friend in middle school. I regret my decision a bit —just a bit okay? but as long as my friends happy, I am happy too. I need to sacrifice myself for a bit —a bit maybe?

Baekhyun is the new guy —not really new but it had been months, that become close to me. He's a funny also a cute guy. But L always scared the hell out of him *kekeke* but he is kind. He understands me a lot. He's smart too. While L and Bora are my friends since childhood. We are really close and so we are BFF E! Back to the story;

Cheers were heard across the room when the substitute teacher came in. Yes! Free time for everyone! And so, we sit in a group of four. Oh right, I sit in the middle, L on my left, Bora on my right. Baekhyun is in front of me while Min Neul on his right and his left is our lovely class monitor. Baekhyun have his chair turn around so he is facing me. It’s always like this when we sit in a group.

“Min Neul! Join us!” being the friendly bird I am, I offered Min Neul to sit with us together as she looks like she is not comforta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter