Tiny Traitor

Romantic Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This chapter is based on the time when changmin was just born. So please don't get confused. I have mentioned in the foreword that isn't a proper series but just some collection of stories. I plan to set the next story of when Yunjae were in high school.

 

Don't forget to comment and vote ^^

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tiny Traitor

Jaejoong’s eyes fluttered open and closed again. She fought a mental battle whether to wake up or not. She had to wake up in the end when soft dove-like sounds came from beside her. She rolled on her side and smiled.

“good morning!” she said brightly and the bundle wriggled in response. A quick glance to the clock behind the small head made her nose scrunch, “I should say good afternoon. It’s almost lunch time. What about you baby? Hungry? Is my cookie hungry? You're my cookie, yes you are.” Jaejoong made a show of eating her ‘cookie’ and when she pulled away, the large bambi-eyes followed. “I know you can’t see yet, but you can see you mama right. You can see me? Yes you can, yes you can!”  

“I come early from office and thought Junsu was here.” Jaejoong jumped a bit when that voice came from the bedroom door.  “you scared Minnie.” Jaejoong chided her husband. “I think I scared Minnie’s Umma more.” Yunho teased his wife. He made way to the bed and lied down in the narrow place.

It was cramped for space with Jaejoong, Yunho and baby Changmin, even if he was just 2 weeks old. But Yunho’s old bed was big enough for two people and Changmin’s baby beddings took up space equivalent to a person. “I told you to get a bigger bed.”

“I rather get a new house. I feel like a child here. Speaking of which our parents our coming for lunch after work and the rest of the family too.”

“tell the food’s burnt and they should eat out.” Jaejoong said quickly.

“I would but they would just get takeout and land here anyway. Or worse, our mothers will cook. I still get nightmares of that green jelly they fed us last week.”

“It was soup Yunnie.”

“it was thick and jiggly like a jelly and tasted like puke.” Yunho and Jaejoong shuddered at the memory. Yunho Changmin’s stomach and the infant let out a cute yawn, “I think he’s still sleepy.”

“he just woke up before me. He’s yawning out his slumber so he can feed.” Jaejoong lifted Changmin and sat up. He looked at his father and made this serious face which was more pronounced because of the lips he got from his mother, added to it was his little blue cap that covered most of his face. He kept that face for a few seconds and whimpered meekly, “aw! I think he wet his pants.” Yunho took him from her.

“I’ll change him and freshen up after. We’ll eat lunch before those demons we call parents come and shove their ghastly health food down our throats.” Yunho ran off with Changmin to the bathroom. Jaejoong kicked the blankets and let her feet touch the floor. She arched her back to ease out the kinks.

“JAEJOOOOOONG!!!” Jaejoong almost fell from the bed when Yunho screeched from the bathroom. she stood up and walked to the bathroom, wincing when she felt a dull throb in her waist. It happened once before, when she was stretching and Junsu’s dolphin squeak made her flinch in the middle of it resulting in a muscle pull. She massaged her waist as she walked leisurely. She knows it’s not an emergency. Yunho has been false alarms since Changmin was born. Although, she does fear a ‘Wolf! Wolf!’ incident is not far away.

 Jaejoong open the bathroom door and cupped to keep her laughter from spilling out.

“He peed on me. My baby peed on me.” Yunho whined almost in tears at the supposed ‘betrayal’ from his son.

“are you sure it’s peed as in past tense?” Jaejoong said behind her hand. Yunho looked down and sure enough, Changmin was still shooting him with his urine jet.

Jaejoong fell down laughing when Yunho actually cried.

Well, it’s not that easy to accept that you were a toilet for someone.

~~~          

“come on! He’s a baby. You should have expected that.”  Jaejoong spoke to her lump of a husband on the bed. His face was buried in the mattress and the pillows were piled on the top of his head. That was Jung Yunho’s style of sulking.

“Husamehibi!” A sound came from under the pillows.

“What?” Jaejoong pushed the pillows and they fell on the floor, “talk properly.”

“I said he was meanie.” Yunho pouted and looked at his baby who was sitting on Jaejoong’s lap. He was cleaned and changed but unlike before not swaddled. His hands and legs were hanging from his body and his eyes were fixed on Yunho. “don’t think you can look cute and get away. You are a meanie. Meanie Minnie!” Yunho prodded Changmin’s cheek with his index finger and Changmin shifted a bit to grab the finger with his mouth. Then, like it was a chew toy, he that finger and closed his eyes. “Whoopee! I’ve graduated from a toilet to a chew toy.” Note the sarcasm.

Jaejoong chuckled at her husband. She knows why he’s behaving this way. It’s her mother that has to do with it after all. From the day Changmin was brought from the hospital, Heechul has been telling Changmin to her bidding in taking revenge on other people for the most trivial things. she either tells him to pee or poop on someone, puke or bite if possible, and if he’s capable even hit and kick.

“if it makes you feel any better, I won’t tell mama he peed on you.” Jaejoong told Yunho. Yunho sat up in a more comfortable position while he let Changmin chew his finger with his eyes closed. “how did he fall asleep so soon?” he said.

“he’s faking it.” Jaejoong shook her head.

Changmin yawned with Yunho’s finger in his mouth and closed his mouth again and tigged the finger closer, latching on to Yunho’s knuckle this time, “look at this actor. He’s even pretending to sleep.” To affirm Yunho’s statement, Changmin opened his eyes and closed them again, then did it two more times before finding it bothersome and keeping his eyes open. The finger he was chewing was not as tasty as he thought. He’s accustomed to eating whatever comes in his mouth, and the adults around him have the responsibility to feed him. But this offensive thing is inedible. So Changmin spat out the finger, making Yunho pout. He then wailed demandingly to be fed and Jaejoong had to then  undo the buttons of her dress to let him feed.

“I just fed him a while back and he’s hungry again.” Jaejoong mused.

“you think we give in to him too much?” Yunho asked.

“he’s just two weeks. We have to give in to him till he can at least walk or talk. I don’t think we can discipline a baby.” Just then Changmin made some sounds like he was disappointed so Jaejoong turned him around and he on her other . However, he was once again pulling apart and frowing.

“what’s wrong?” Yunho asked her.

“I don’t think I’m producing enough milk given the rate he feeds.” Jaejoong theorised but she isn’t that lucky to have an understanding son.

Changmin wailed and squawked making accusatory eyes at his mother. As if she was denying him food on purpose, he flailed his arms and legs in the manner of a cartoon that wants something. Jaejoong tried to shush him and for a moment it looked like it worked. Changmin became silent but still looked at his mother accusingly. He then raised his chubby arm and before anyone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter