Cuddle-Gate

Romantic Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The mansion was bustling with the extended Jung family members celebrating Leeteuk and Kangin's wedding anniversary.

And as if the residence wasn't noisy enough, Kim Heechul had made an entrance. "EEEEEETEUKIE~TEUKIE~TEUKIE~!"

The Jungs' relatives who had met Kim Heechul just once on Yunho and Jaejoong's wedding were surprised but they knew Heechul well enough to be more amused than annoyed with her larger than life personality. Well, at least most of them.

"You make me sound like some farm animal." Leeteuk pretended to complain while meandering around the guests to get to Heechul.

 "Might as well. You look like sheep. And I don't mean that in a good way." Leeteuk smoothed that furry white vest in vain, not liking it one bit.

"It's a gift. I'll take it off when everyone's too drunk to notice." Leeteuk whispered through gritted teeth, "unless you have something to make me look amazing as always."

"I do. But I didn't get it. No fun in being predictable." Heechul held up a pink and a gold bag in each hand. "Pick one." "What's in them?"

"It's a surprise. But I'll give you a hint. One's rated. The other's ."

"Kim Heechul!"

"What? You want both? I was going to keep the other for myself. But I can get another one."

 Leeteuk let out incoherent sounds when Hankyung came to the rescue. "Yah Jung Leeteuk Happy Anniversary!" Hankyung brought Leeteuk in a hug and surreptitiously whispered, "Don't worry. I switched them both to normal peesents."

Leeteuk exhaled in relief and was able to return the hug more happily before directing Hankyung in Kangin's direction. The man of the hour was being a wallflower as usual and lounging in some corner with one of his cousins leaving Leeteuk to engage both sides of the family.

After Hankyung strolled to his friend's location, Yoona and Seungwoo wished Leeteuk next. And Yoona made sure to convey she has Leeteuk's best interest in mind when she whispered she switched the presents back to rated ones.

When it was them again, Heechul brandished the bags in what she thought was enticing. But Leeteuk was not ready to get embarrassed in front of the family who still about wearing mismatched shoes when she was six.

At such times there's only one thing that can distract Heechul.

"Hey, you know your baby and Jaejoong have been upstairs for too long. Can you check on them? I'm caught up here. You can just leave the gifts there too."

"Both then. Okay, I'll go get Jaejoong." Heechul skipped up the stairs leaving Leeteuk to attend to others while internally dreading the possible things in those bags she secretly is curious about trying but no one could ever know.

 ~~~

Yunho had to attend to some business in the morning before the party. When he had changed out of his suit and stepped out of the walk-in closet he found an interesting sight.

Jaejoong's in front of the vanity with Changmin in her lap. He's a giggly bubble of joy as usual, restrained by Jaejoong's arm on his torso.

It's Jaejoong who's more amusing though.

This is parenthood hack at its finest. Jaejoong's managed to find a way to put mascara on with one hand while holding their son. The tube of mascara is pressed between her lips as she dips the brush with her free hand and applies the gel on her eyelashes. Watching the sight in the mirror is like TV for Changmin.

"You don't have to keep him close all the time you know." Yunho took a seat on an empty spot on the vanity and stared at his wife in amusement.

Jaejoong twisted the mascara tube close and spat it out on her palm. "He wanted cuddles."

"Cuddurs!" Changmin affirmed.

"Next time you can ask for help." Jaejoong readily took up Yunho's offer and was about to pass Changmin to him assuming that's what he meant. But Yunho shook his head. "Not that way."

With Jaejoong holding Changmin like a plushie now Yunho took the blush pink lip gloss and proceeded to apply it lightly on Jaejoong's lips. Holding the mascara tight between those lips made her plump mouth look poutier. It made an attractive sight more alluring to Yunho. Enough for him to steal a few kisses.

Changmin watched his parents' display of affection in awe and wanted in too. "Daddy kissy!" He stretched out chubby hands to reach for Yunho and his parents were ever ready to comply.

"You too?" Yunho kisses those tiny hands and rained kisses all over Changmin's face. "You want more?"

"More!" Came the giggly demand. Yunho plucked the boy from Jaejoong's perch and made his way to the bed.

"I got him now. So get dressed soon."

With both hands free now, Jaejoong jogged to the closet to change into the dress she got for today.

Yunho let Changmin stand on the bed to fix that scarf around his neck that's askew. But the little tyke was feeling mischievous and planted his on the mattress much to Yunho's inconvenience. He wriggled and dodged Yunho's hands laughing squeakily when his dad couldn't keep him still for a few seconds.

"Feeling mischievous are we?" Yunho looked down at son  in mock annoyance though it was lost on Changmin. He just kicked his legs happily for being successfully naughty. Who could stay angry at that face? The scarf could be crooked for all he cares. Yunho would rather cuddle his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter