Precious mornings

Romantic Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Precious mornings

Poke

Poke

Pull

Poke

Scratch

Slap

Two-handed slap

“He will keep doing that till you give him attention.” Jaejoong whispered, though it was muffled because most of her face was buried in her pillow. Changmin looks around, checking if his mother really spoke then turns back to his father, resuming poking, pulling, scratching and slapping his face. Yunho surreptitiously opened an eye at Jaejoong’s comment. He could tell her eyes were half-open though her son didn’t know that. He on the other hand was trying to stifle his laughter while pretending to sleep.

When Changmin saw a ghost of a smile on his father’s lips, he pulled the upper cupid bow lip with his tiny fingers.

“Ow!” Yunho finally gave up on pretend-sleeping to massage his stinging lip. Jaejoong started giggling then.

“told you.” She teased. Hearing his mother laugh, Changmin started laughing too, a bit too much for the situation. He was kicking his legs in the air and rolling around his small area on his parents’ bed.

“Come here you!” Yunho held his rolling son in his arms and laid him on his chest, still prone on his back, “can’t let daddy sleep longer, can you, you little munchkin!” Yunho tickled Changmin lightly making the infant squirm. Jaejoong scooted closer and Yunho used his free arm to hold her close.

It was a beautiful sight. Yunho lying slightly higher with the help of pillows, Jaejoong snuggled in his side using his arm for her pillow and Changmin lying on his father’s belly looking at his mother’s pretty face and playing with her hair.

“You know?”

“I know my name love.”

“I meant you know, not y-u-n-h-o.”

“I know, you know.” 

“just, do you know what day it is today?”

“what?”

“Minnie is 3 months old today.” Jaejoong said gleefully while giving an eskimo kiss to her baby boy.

“hear that Minnie?” Changmin raised his head to look into his father’s eyes, “you're practically a man.” Changmin squealed in agreement.

~~~    

Yunho unlocked the door and placed the small travel bag near the shoe rack. He was jet-lagged and too tired to carry it in. he’ll do it later, when the sun rises. For now, he wants to sleep off his exhaustion from his one day business trip to Beijing.

He held the large shopping bag only and walked the small expanse of the front corridor. Seeing as it is still very early in the morning, almost 5 am, he didn’t want to cause any disturbance by turning on the lights, but he knew if he didn’t turn them on he will definitely create a raucous.

He was yet to familiarise himself with the place after all, at least enough to move about by memorised habit than groping around in the dark. He switched on the lights closer to the wall so that no light fell in the bedroom. It was enough for him to navigate his way to the kitchen.

While walking to the dining area, Yunho could see that barring the couch and chairs, most of the furniture was still lined with plastic wraps but arranged in their place. There were no personal items put yet but Yunho knows they were sitting in those boxes near their floor-to-ceiling windows, enjoying the view of the Seoul skyline.

Yunho wanted to get some water but seeing the covered dishes on the dining table, he smiled at the thoughtfulness. Sitting on the only unwrapped chair next to the toddler’s high chair, he first took the note beside the plate.

Make sure you eat. I don’t want to hear your rumbling tummy when I kiss you.

Love

The world’s hottest, iest, prettiest, elephant- loving, hello kitty- worshipping, Minnie’s mama, wifey Boojae *kisses*

Yunho couldn’t the fond chuckle escaping his lips as he took a bite of his wife’s rice and chicken. She even made something that wouldn’t taste bad when it’s cold.

Some rustling sounds followed by footsteps caught his attention and Yunho looked up to see Jaejoong carrying Changmin stepping out of their new bedroom.

“it’s too early for you to wake up.”

“tell that to your son.” Jaejoong dropped Changmin in Yunho’s lap and fetched his milk from the kitchen. Yunho held Changmin in place while Jaejoong attempted to put the teat to his lips. Changmin angrily slapped the bottle away before swan-diving into his mother’s lap. It took Yunho and Jaejoong a while to pry away the hungry infant from Jaejoong’s s.

“just when I thought we succeeded in weaning him off. How long has it been since he last fed?” Yunho asked while holding the bottle to Changmin’s mouth, who from it begrudgingly.

“about a fortnight. I really want to stop him before he turns 8 months. I’m guessing he just wants the physical closeness than just food since he hardly got to see me the whole of yesterday, he’s been demanding milk as compensation.”

“Sorry about that. I didn’t want to leave you on moving day.” Yunho looked very guilty. He didn’t want to leave but the work emergency demanded the attention of the new boss. He wouldn’t have left if Jaejoong wasn’t the one urging him to go. They had just bought this apartment in a sky rise where Yoochun has been staying since his university days. Yunho’s best friend had casually mentioned that his neighbours

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter