Spa day

Romantic Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“how are you doing Boo?”

“fantastic. How about you?”

“I think I just discovered my unknown talent.”

“Painting toe-nails?”

Yes, dear readers. The Jung Yunho is currently painting his wife’s toe nails. Not just that, he gave her a full pedicure and is now doing nail art on Jaejoong’s delicate toes.

An hour ago, Yunho had run a nice bath for her complete with bath salts and fragrant oils. He gave her a home-made fruit facial under Jaejoong’s guidance. He tried to give her a massage but Jaejoong is too delicate for his rough hands.  

Nevertheless, Jaejoong commends her husband for the relaxing day he gave her by putting his self and time in it.

“Is Minnie still sleeping?” Jaejoong reached out her hand and massaged the ends of Yunho’s hair.

“woke up around the time of your facial.” Yunho reluctantly pulled away from the feathery touches to focus on his art. “he’s been playing with all your old toys. He seems to be taken in by your life-like doll-house. The working tiny-chandeliers and TV are fascinating.”

“as long as he’s occupied.” Jaejoong slumped in the couch of her bedroom.

The small family of three were the only ones in the Kim mansion. The rest were enjoying a relaxing spa day.

That was the thing that brought this on.

They had arrived at the Kim Mansion in the morning to drop Changmin off for the day. Jaejoong was supposed to accompany Yunho in a meeting regarding Moldir as her label was under the Jung umbrella and her presence was occasionally required along with the other directors of the Jung businesses. To their misfortune though, the elder women were leaving for somewhere at the same time. Hankyung and Seunggi were in LA as their artists were performing in the Korea Times Music Festival. Kangin was in Japan. Yoochun was in Jeju. Junsu was at her musical rehearsal. That left Heechul, Leeteuk and Yoona who were on their way to a 3-day spa trip outside the city.

Seeing as they had already made their bookings, Jaejoong insisted that they go even though they said that one of them could stay back at the least. While Yunho had assured Jaejoong it won’t be a big deal if she didn’t attend the meeting. He knew she didn’t like sitting in a boring boardroom anyway. However, he noticed his wife wanted something else. It occurred to him that Jaejoong wanted to go to the spa too. She had often mentioned how she used to go with her mother before she began school.

Yunho was about to look up a nearby spa where Jaejoong could have a relaxing jaunt, but it began raining just then. So Yunho got an even better idea. He told his secretary to reschedule the meeting because he can’t come in the rain and personally gave Jaejoong her spa-treatment. Jaejoong loved it to say the least.

“Yunnie, can you pause for a moment, I want to take of the robe.” Yunho obliged, letting his hands of Jaejoong’s foot till he saw the pink bathrobe fly and land in front of him, some distance away.

“I’m curious…..” Yunho abruptly said. It looked more like he wasn’t happy with the midnight blue and white flower swirls and was contemplating he should do the one Jaejoong had shown a picture of earlier- wine red paint with white flower in a geometrical fashion.

                

“about what?” Jaejoong asked back, “and don’t even try to remove this one. I like it.”

“Not wiping of my hard work. Just considering the design for the next time I do this.” Before Jaejoong could express her excitement about there being a next time, Yunho continued, “I’m just wondering, you didn’t get a change of clothes. So what did you put on after your bath?” Yunho asked.

“what you got me.” Yunho didn’t miss the tease in Jaejoong’s voice. He put aside the varnish though he had the right foot to go and turned around.

Yunho doesn’t know if that was a good idea or a bad idea. He settles for ‘mind-blowing’ idea.

Jaejoong’s feet were still resting on his shoulders, giving a very enticing view. She was sporting his most recent purchase for her- a pair of light blue lace shorts from Victoria’s Secret. Yunho doesn’t even want to know what or if there is anything underneath the white shirt which is actually Yunho’s. He had discarded that and worn a plain grey tee which belonged to Hankyung.    

“You're such a tease.” Yunho growled huskily as he climbed up a bit. His left hand was holding her right thigh from underneath while the other hand was dangerously close to the shorts. Yunho leaned closer to her exposed neck and placed a kiss on the pale skin.

“Oh God!” Jaejoong moaned. “I was getting scared we were through with the honeymoon phase.”  

Yunho pulled away slightly. “what?”

“you didn’t even react when I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter